over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The SlingShot is Awsome!!

Hopefuljuice518

Newbies
I useually bench around 405lbs for two reps. I put the SlingShot on and threw it up for a solid eight reps. Its so much easier than putting a bench shirt on and it works!!!

This is good to hear. I have shoulder issues and I hear it helps out a lot.

My buddy loves his slingshot....I have been considering getting one to add to my trng equipment. I think I might have to, although, I hve been using the Elite Fitness short bands for deads and they are my newest favorite thing....

I have the grey ones which are 170lbs at 36inches (just at my waist) and the yellow bands which are 328lbs at my waist...They are a bitch, but man I am seeing great gains in the last 3 weeks!!

Put on a bench shirt after doing it and tell me if it's actually worth the money.

Put on a bench shirt after doing it and tell me if it's actually worth the money.

I have owned two in my lifetime (one was Titan) and by far the double ply denim (marathon) was the best.....a bitch to get on though...needed two people to help and is illegal in most real meets. I sold it way back when I hung up my powerlifting belt. My trophies and medals are up on my garage wall...no longer in my house.

Last edited:
to me this is the closest you can get to cheating

whats next?????

a coil spring between you and the bar?????

:rolleyes:

whats next?????

I disagree.
It was made to teach raw guys/new guys proper form. Keeping your elbows tucked in which is a different groove to most new people.
I have also never heard of anyone using it in a competition and I'm sure it won't give as much support as a real bench shirt.
To me it's another tool to use to get stronger with such as knee wraps or a different supplement to take.

I used it twice and I found that for me personally, it worked very fast to get me used to heavy weight in the lockout position, but then when I tried a raw bench the next week it felt extremely heavy on my chest. I would not recommend using it near a meet.

I have one, just got it last week, and I love it! I like the fact that it does offer some help on overloading the tri's and it does mimic a cheap bench shirt....without needing someone to help you put it on, or 15mins wiggling into it..

It's a tool, just like chains and bands, proofs in the pudding, in a month if I see good gains using it then it's a keeper!

I have buddies that swear by it...I like it, but am not fully sold, in a month I'll decide.

I have one, just got it last week, and I love it! I like the fact that it does offer some help on overloading the tri's and it does mimic a cheap bench shirt....without needing someone to help you put it on, or 15mins wiggling into it..

It's a tool, just like chains and bands, proofs in the pudding, in a month if I see good gains using it then it's a keeper!

I have buddies that swear by it...I like it, but am not fully sold, in a month I'll decide.

I think if it used as a tool then it should be fine like bands and chains..........

whats next?????

im totoly with you , i never understood the reason for shirts, to get more weight, but why dont we just stick with what we can actaully lift ourselves

im totoly with you , i never understood the reason for shirts, to get more weight, but why dont we just stick with what we can actaully lift ourselves

i have the strength, problem is that sometimes with the real heavy weight my shoulder feels like it wants to pop out again (high school football injury)...only the last time in the gym (to get a feel) and during the comp did I wear a shirt...I felt safer with it.
the hardest part is the first 6 inches off your chest...all ya gotta do is lock-out after that...can't see why someone would just train for the lock-out.
but i could be wrong

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc