over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE STATE OF PROFESSIONALMUSCLE

good post TPU... we are family... :D

I love this board as well, it does have a more personal touch to it.

THE DEAL ON POST COUNTS

Im going to put this to rest once and for all. ok, NO post count is NOT an indication of knowledge... so stop assuming that is the point we are trying to make. NOBODY has said that. Post count DOES signify other things. It signifies your contribution to this board. If you are not an active member (a brother/sister, like most of us consider each other who have been here a long time) then you have NO right to have an opinion on certain subjects. We dont give a SHIT what you think if you are not an integral part of our board and only here to start trouble. So if you are not a contributing member, feel free to contribute and partake in debates, knowledge, discussions, but when it comes to controversy KEEP YOUR OPINION TO YOURSELF. You have not earned the right to have one on here, in our eyes.

WHAT MAKES PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE GREAT

The brotherhood. This is the only board where almost every vet/mod/contributing member actually CARES to answer your question. When advice or insight is posted, it is not just a blind informative post. There is thought and caring put behind it in order to help out of our brothers or sisters on this board. We CARE to give you a full detailed perspective/answer and help you with your problems, achieve your goals, or give you motivation or help in every way we can. On other boards..... to each other.... they are screen names. They are just a computer person. To each other HERE, we are family.
Start in the members pictures forums. Go to another board. Show me vacation pictures, fun pictures, private personal pictures, pictures asking for critiques, and people sharing their LIVES with each other here. We DO get personal here in a good way. There are so many members here that if we met in person i would greet with open arms, not a handshake and a nod of the head, but a hug. Go out to dinner, hang out at a bar, and feel like weve known each other forever.
We have a members counseling forum for god sakes. What other forum has that??????????? What other forum CARES to help other members with their personal lives and dilemma's? And look at all the members who post in there and try to help each other!
I will state this with emphasis. WE ARE NOT JUST A BODYBUILDING BOARD. We are family.... and thats what makes us great!

GREAT post bro!!! BUMP!!!

I was gonna PM Kaiser here in response to that thread over @MM-but I figure I'd post it for all to see here as it's nothing really private.

The lean beef amino thread has been deleted.

These are the last 2 boards I thought would have a flame war erupt between them and it's gonna be nipped in the bud.

Taking problems to another board only amplifies them IMO and never solves anything.

Concerning Phil and KM200. Both get an extreme amount of respect from me. Phil probably more, as he was my idol coming up and for what he achieved.

I stay out of the pissing matches and flame thread here, and hope one day that both guys bury whatever hatchet they have as they are both professionals and bring a lot to the game.

I am posting less and less on the boards, and will probably never post anything personal or give advice on anything cycle wise ever again. The recent turn of events have made a lot of people nervous and soon one day it will be illegal to talk about it or they will use your own words against you anyway. That means no more chemical talk for me on here or MM.

Too many prying eyes on all the boards, my name is known and it's pretty standard stuff I preach anyway nothing special.

And for the lean beef aminos I only say one thing: people need to try them and then make a judgement call. I haven't. Maybe in the future I will I don't like to drink much of my meals right now and other than pre and powo meals I am eating all my foods right now and taking a break from traditional TP shakes and egg whites used as a meal or enhancing protein in a meal.
I can tell you I am taking a lot of glycerin by itself and it isn't really doing that much for me-other than what I want-hydration so take it as you may about glycerin being a supplement on it's own giving incredible gains.

As for the comments on this being an ass kissing site? Well each site has a kinda cult status or family like or good ol boy atmosphere or a personality that defines it. Mayhem, here IM and even Get Big.

I enjoy both sites and like a lot of people on here so let's end this little skuffle before it goes too far.

Seems like the board MM handled the matter and deleted the post over there entirely.

Seems like the board MM handled the matter and deleted the post over there entirely.
;) that would be me that deleted the thread.

I was gonna PM Kaiser here in response to that thread over @MM-but I figure I'd post it for all to see here as it's nothing really private.

The lean beef amino thread has been deleted.

These are the last 2 boards I thought would have a flame war erupt between them and it's gonna be nipped in the bud.

Taking problems to another board only amplifies them IMO and never solves anything.

Concerning Phil and KM200. Both get an extreme amount of respect from me. Phil probably more, as he was my idol coming up and for what he achieved.

I stay out of the pissing matches and flame thread here, and hope one day that both guys bury whatever hatchet they have as they are both professionals and bring a lot to the game.

I am posting less and less on the boards, and will probably never post anything personal or give advice on anything cycle wise ever again. The recent turn of events have made a lot of people nervous and soon one day it will be illegal to talk about it or they will use your own words against you anyway. That means no more chemical talk for me on here or MM.

Too many prying eyes on all the boards, my name is known and it's pretty standard stuff I preach anyway nothing special.

And for the lean beef aminos I only say one thing: people need to try them and then make a judgement call. I haven't. Maybe in the future I will I don't like to drink much of my meals right now and other than pre and powo meals I am eating all my foods right now and taking a break from traditional TP shakes and egg whites used as a meal or enhancing protein in a meal.
I can tell you I am taking a lot of glycerin by itself and it isn't really doing that much for me-other than what I want-hydration so take it as you may about glycerin being a supplement on it's own giving incredible gains.

As for the comments on this being an ass kissing site? Well each site has a kinda cult status or family like or good ol boy atmosphere or a personality that defines it. Mayhem, here IM and even Get Big.

I enjoy both sites and like a lot of people on here so let's end this little skuffle before it goes too far.

MG-
My man! We appreciate you Over here and you Have always been a straight shooter.
I agree there is absoloutley no reason or Place for such threads.
Take care buddy, Glad to see you chimed in.

O-Fella, I cringe when I read about post counts and seniority on the board. Yes long time members with high post counts have contributed to the board. The seniority of a member nor his post counts are indicative of positive and qualitative contributions to PM.
PM is the Rolls Royce of fitness boards, but we don't need tiers of membership decided by numbers and dates.
Understandably, long term members and celebrities who actively participate and make this a better and more attractive place should deservingly get a better room on PM Cruise Lines:ang:l-smi
AS tp4u has stated and I will reiterate my stand on post counts.........It is merely a sign of a person making an effort to contribute to mthe board period. No way does it indicate knowledge. I never said this. It is only an indication of participation to this community. I have some news for you......The largest corporations have what is called the seniority system. Those that have been around the longest usually get more priveleges than those lower on the list. In many casesPM is just like that. The more and longer you contribute to the board the more priveleges you gain along with respect and credibility. I would like to think that I have made a valid contribution to a sport I have a passion for and this community which I have a heart for. This is what my post was about. When I see a member of 3,4 or more years with only several posts to their name it only indicate to me someone that is not terribly interested in making a useful contribution or unwilling to be a real part of our community. It is their chioce of course to do so or not. But I'll and many others will be damned if we would then sit idle while thye feel free to jump into a serious debate about the state of affairs here! It is not their place or privelege to do so! I hope you understand where I'm coming from. Cheers!

Amen to both TP4U and Massive G's posts.

AS tp4u has stated and I will reiterate my stand on post counts.........It is merely a sign of a person making an effort to contribute to mthe board period. No way does it indicate knowledge. I never said this. It is only an indication of participation to this community. I have some news for you......The largest corporations have what is called the seniority system. Those that have been around the longest usually get more priveleges than those lower on the list. In many casesPM is just like that. The more and longer you contribute to the board the more priveleges you gain along with respect and credibility. I would like to think that I have made a valid contribution to a sport I have a passion for and this community which I have a heart for. This is what my post was about. When I see a member of 3,4 or more years with only several posts to their name it only indicate to me someone that is not terribly interested in making a useful contribution or unwilling to be a real part of our community. It is their chioce of course to do so or not. But I'll and many others will be damned if we would then sit idle while thye feel free to jump into a serious debate about the state of affairs here! It is not their place or privelege to do so! I hope you understand where I'm coming from. Cheers!

You have but because your from OZ you get special treatment from the big guy...Free autographed penis pumps and all...not fair dammit! Not fair at all!!!

Jethro,
Molly Hatchet was a Southern Hard rock band in the early 80's!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't we all just get along.......and buy a professionalmuscle shirt today!!!:D

Ok done. Hungry and I are getting them for eachother as an aniversery gift.

Hell yeah!! I'm getting a couple:cool:

Because we all dig O'Fella so much, who's going to pump his penis pump for him? The line starts over there-->!

I'll second that.

BTW, Kaiser- you represented yourself and our board very well in that thread on Mayhem.

:)

Thanks T, I tried to hold composure as much as possible. I didn't have much argument besides Tyco once I explained some things.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear