over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE STATE OF PROFESSIONALMUSCLE

I'm glad I'm not the only one looking at post counts!!???? But some of these guys have been members here for years and only have a handful of posts. From my perspective they really have no business to wade into a debate about the fact that others on another board have launched a personal attack on not only PHIL but BIG A and The Professional Muscle Community as a whole. I see long time members and extremely low post counts as those who have not contributed very much, if anything to this place! I'm sure you have gleened much knowledge and information, which as a rule is fine, but have left nothing behind and all of the sudden when Mayhem pops up they want to be all up in this shit!!! I question your motives or more over your identity! Stay out of it, sit back and watch the fireworks.

seabee6923 if u send private messages then allow answers, easier to talk ...

To All

I would like to apologize for my earlier post if I had upset anyone or offended anyone. It was not the intention to offend, attack or bash anyone. It was lost in translation and I didn’t realize the severity of the topic / subject. Again, I didn’t realize the hornets nest that I had stepped into and I am sorry.

I apologize the most to:

Phil Hernon for posting in his thread and diverting the subject. Sorry bro and it was rude of me. I admit when I was wrong and poking fun at something that is very meaningful to you and feel very strongly about. I wish you the best in resolving this issue.

Also would like to say sorry to: Nosmas and Mike1107

--S

The site is better then its ever been....
Just look at the Dave Pulcenella(sp) Thread. One of the best threads Ive read here in a long time.

If your worried about "feds" and Rats"... Dont be one of Knuckleheads that shows up Airing there bussiness on the open forum for everyone to read.
we delete those anyhow.... we dont want it here.
Infact Ive been telling the USA guys I would Not even THINK about ordering
there (black market) supps over the Internet the way things are now...Not from here, Not from anywhere!

I would like to apologize for my earlier post if I had upset anyone or offended anyone. It was not the intention to offend, attack or bash anyone. It was lost in translation and I didn’t realize the severity of the topic / subject. Again, I didn’t realize the hornets nest that I had stepped into and I am sorry.

I apologize the most to:

Phil Hernon for posting in his thread and diverting the subject. Sorry bro and it was rude of me. I admit when I was wrong and poking fun at something that is very meaningful to you and feel very strongly about. I wish you the best in resolving this issue.

--S

Bro as I told ya via PM, just enjoy the trip here u'll love thios board believe me

no need to apologise, we all make mistakes

have fun here and welcome on promuscle

YUP

I apologize the most to:

--S

NO HARM NO FOUL BRO. THIS SITE IS WAY BETTER OFF NOW THAT TYCO AND KM ARE GONE. BTW KAISER, I AM NOT GOING TO SUE ANYONE, BUT WHO KNOWS WHAT AAEFX IS GOING TO DO. I KNOW YOU DONT SEE THAT KM AND TYCO DID ANYTHING WRONG, BUT FROM MY POINT OF VIEW IT WAS OUT OF LINE. LIFE GOES ON. I AM JUST GLAD THAT THEY ARE CRYING SOMEPLACE OTHER THAN HERE.

I got a pm from you also so to make sure you see it I am posting it. It’s just as much to anyone else on the board as it is you. Under no circumstances have I ever before nor will I ever again make my personal pm’s public to the forum from this day on. I am asking for Seabee’s permission to post my response with a point by point answer that is from my heart and not intended to flame you.

The first point is on the question of whether your post was viewed as an attack and my post an attack on you… You also bring up that I do not make posts like this to others as to suggest a bias…
I did not view your post as an attack except for the fact that you mentioned posting in all caps. Some of our members do this for different reasons and Phil often types in all caps because sometimes the need to get his point across demands a special effect to get the attention it requires. My point in bringing up your grammar which believe me is no worst than mine was to say that bringing up the way a person types is no different than calling someone out because they have a different accent or speak a different language. How we type is individual to all of us. You will find in your time on this board that there are some who type eloquently and some who are just getting the finer points of English down and if you insist on mentioning or pointing out a persons faults in there typing it is in my mind no different than pointing out someone’s faults for how they talk and regardless of who it is your talking about it is disrespectful.
Beyond pointing out the all caps, you posted in a thread that was between established members of our community about a situation that precedes your coming to this board and I wanted to show your post as an example to anyone… not just you, that it is no different than interrupting a conversation face to face. Now I realize that is what a forum is about but on this forum you must be more thoughtful about which conversations you choose to interrupt. We all do it, but if you do it without thought and just for the sake of saying something you may offend or piss off someone even though that is not your intention.
You mention that my observations could be interpreted as an attack. It may have been regardless of my attempts to not single you out. It could have been anyone and I would have said the same thing. You are new, I am glad you came to this place, and to prolong your stay here with us, I wanted to help you and any other newer members who might read it. I am extreme in my comments in two ways. I am either completely joking… or completely dead serious and I don’t wander anywhere near the middle. These men and women are my family. I take this board, its operators and its members very seriously. You can say that is ridiculous and I should find a better life but you do not know to what extremes my life has gone and to what extent I have suffered. I am a survivor of a kind of pain you would not dream to wish on another person. All I had to get me through were my family on this board. My own parents and family have written me off and all I have left is my wife and this board. So… now that I am coming out of the darkness little by little and day by day… I am very protective of my ProMuscle family. I will not forget them nor write them off when they are experiencing pain and trouble because God knows they were there for me.
Do I have a special loyalty to Phil… you bet your ass. And others on the board and they know who they are. He is no different to me than a brother of my own blood. The reason I post here and not there is because I choose my battles, my comedy, my thoughts and my prayers for others very carefully because the board means that much to me.
I am not saying to “mind your fucking business.” Post man… post all you want. I would not have even bothered to waist the time to comment on you if I didn’t think you could stay around and contribute to us. I was only trying to tell you that this thread was about a situation that is very much between them and not us. In a nutshell… think about it more…that’s all man. If you stay on the board, you will become just as knowledgeable about it as me or anyone else and will have a better understanding of which way the wind blows. It was for your own growth bro. I sense your sarcasm in saying I was just looking out for your best interest and you are right. More than anything I was looking out for Phil’s best interest and I make absolutely NO apologies for that. I have my reasons and they are my own, but please don’t think I was trying to make an enemy of you. If you are a contributing member of the board and give back to it what it gives to you in even the smallest fashion… you are just as much my brother as anyone else and I would look out for your interest just the same. You may be right about your thought on this thread being flames and cheap shots but again buddy… it is not of our concern… it is not about you or me… it is between other members of the family and it is not our purpose here to interfere with there affairs. In terms of making a joke… ok, I accept that, but it’s hard to know that someone is making a joke when they don’t know you yet. You have to give that kind of thing time.
Anyway, that is my heart spilled out for you to read. You take what you will and throw the rest away. You do not owe me an apology of any kind. You were not talking to me. I sincerely hope you become a contributing member and allow us to help point you down the path that is required in order for you to be a member of the family if it is your desire to do so!

CHEERS!

NO HARM NO FOUL BRO. THIS SITE IS WAY BETTER OFF NOW THAT TYCO AND KM ARE GONE. BTW KAISER, I AM NOT GOING TO SUE ANYONE, BUT WHO KNOWS WHAT AAEFX IS GOING TO DO. I KNOW YOU DONT SEE THAT KM AND TYCO DID ANYTHING WRONG, BUT FROM MY POINT OF VIEW IT WAS OUT OF LINE. LIFE GOES ON. I AM JUST GLAD THAT THEY ARE CRYING SOMEPLACE OTHER THAN HERE.

It's not a matter of not seeing what someone did wrong, it's a matter of protecting the board. User cringe when they hear things like LE, busts, etc. Then to compound it by noting a lawsuit for posts, it makes everyone uneasy, which of course is really bad for the board. I know it is your business and your livelihood, but this, right here, is a portion of BigA's livelihood, and the staff here is supposed to protect that above all else. That is what we're here for, the better of the board. When it gets out of line, you know of all people I always speak up. I was going to handle this via PM and delete your lawsuits posts quietly, but you brought this up out here. You know I have no problem with you, and you can see that I let people know you are my friend, but when things like that get posted, I have no room for defending you. You can probably see the thread I am in over at MM. I have been handling the issues over there in a very businesslike manner. I know you're pissed, but if there is a lawsuit, it must be kept off the board, and not even in PM. If it was going to be done, it needs to be handled by lawyers, where people get properly deposed, not via a public forum. Again, it is nothing personal, we have been taking a hit here with false accusations, and the last thing we need is a rumor that if you speak your mind, you get a lawsuit against you. Infractions, yes, banning, maybe, but lawsuits, no way. Thanks buddy for understanding.

I understand

It's not a matter of not seeing what someone did wrong, it's a matter of protecting the board. User cringe when they hear things like LE, busts, etc. Then to compound it by noting a lawsuit for posts, it makes everyone uneasy, which of course is really bad for the board. I know it is your business and your livelihood, but this, right here, is a portion of BigA's livelihood, and the staff here is supposed to protect that above all else. That is what we're here for, the better of the board. When it gets out of line, you know of all people I always speak up. I was going to handle this via PM and delete your lawsuits posts quietly, but you brought this up out here. You know I have no problem with you, and you can see that I let people know you are my friend, but when things like that get posted, I have no room for defending you. You can probably see the thread I am in over at MM. I have been handling the issues over there in a very businesslike manner. I know you're pissed, but if there is a lawsuit, it must be kept off the board, and not even in PM. If it was going to be done, it needs to be handled by lawyers, where people get properly deposed, not via a public forum. Again, it is nothing personal, we have been taking a hit here with false accusations, and the last thing we need is a rumor that if you speak your mind, you get a lawsuit against you. Infractions, yes, banning, maybe, but lawsuits, no way. Thanks buddy for understanding.

But making false claims against a product and my personal training is more than speaking their mind. We have been taking a HUGE hit here because of the things KM2000 and TYCO (conan21) have been saying on other boards about us here. That hurts BigAs business, not me and many others on here telling those fools that they need to stop the slander or they will find themselves in hot water with a big manufacturer/and or board owner who/whom is a little pissed right now. That is the reality and a fair warning.

That's fine Phil. But do you see how I handled Kenny's issues? Once I talked to him, he understood where we were coming from and will probably never say a negative thing about us again. I put the effort out to sign up at MM, and post in the thread that they were carrying on in. As far as Tyco, he's obviously a non-negotiable angry at the world person who no one takes seriously anyway. Let him spill his guts over there, it doesn't matter. In the end his tampon is full, and he needs to change it before he gets TSS. Your training is very good, and the cream rises to the top as you can see by comments of respected members like Phidias, etc. If EFX or you for that matter want to take it further, and bring forth a lawsuit, then it should be done the right way, behind closed doors, and via lawyers. Keep in mind, that if something did arise, this forum would be brought into the mix of the lawsuit findings. Then the staff, and the owner of the board have a liability, and at least a pain in ass deposition awaiting over or heads. If you don't do it the lawyerly way, and you do decide to bring a lawsuit, you mentioning it here, and continuing a debate opens you up to a countersuit, which does not sound so fruitful.

AGREED

That's fine Phil. But do you see how I handled Kenny's issues? Once I talked to him, he understood where we were coming from and will probably never say a negative thing about us again. I put the effort out to sign up at MM, and post in the thread that they were carrying on in. As far as Tyco, he's obviously a non-negotiable angry at the world person who no one takes seriously anyway. Let him spill his guts over there, it doesn't matter. In the end his tampon is full, and he needs to change it before he gets TSS. Your training is very good, and the cream rises to the top as you can see by comments of respected members like Phidias, etc. If EFX or you for that matter want to take it further, and bring forth a lawsuit, then it should be done the right way, behind closed doors, and via lawyers. Keep in mind, that if something did arise, this forum would be brought into the mix of the lawsuit findings. Then the staff, and the owner of the board have a liability, and at least a pain in ass deposition awaiting over or heads. If you don't do it the lawyerly way, and you do decide to bring a lawsuit, you mentioning it here, and continuing a debate opens you up to a countersuit, which does not sound so fruitful.

I understand. This is why I said in an earlier post that I am not the one doing it. I am not in control of AAEFX or what they do. Good point Kaiser, I will listen to your advice. Thank you. :)

I understand. This is why I said in an earlier post that I am not the one doing it. I am not in control of AAEFX or what they do. Good point Kaiser, I will listen to your advice. Thank you. :)

You're a good man Phil.

But making false claims against a product and my personal training is more than speaking their mind. We have been taking a HUGE hit here because of the things KM2000 and TYCO (conan21) have been saying on other boards about us here. That hurts BigAs business, not me and many others on here telling those fools that they need to stop the slander or they will find themselves in hot water with a big manufacturer/and or board owner who/whom is a little pissed right now. That is the reality and a fair warning.

This is a threat, or?

Of course a lawsuit from AAefx won't hold water in court. Think about all the person Molecular Nutrition and Muscletech could have taken to court over "slander".

The whole issue is starting to get a little childish now.

It takes two too tango so don't put all the blame on KM2000 and Tyco!

Phil, Please do not defend yourself against Getsome's comment. His 4 posts in the last 3 years have done nothing here.

Getsome, and others who want to keep mentioning lawsuits:
I am giving one warning. Another mention of a lawsuit, posts get deleted, threads get locked, and infractions get handed out. This ends now, there is no place for it on this board.

O-Fella, I cringe when I read about post counts and seniority on the board. Yes long time members with high post counts have contributed to the board. The seniority of a member nor his post counts are indicative of positive and qualitative contributions to PM.
PM is the Rolls Royce of fitness boards, but we don't need tiers of membership decided by numbers and dates.
Understandably, long term members and celebrities who actively participate and make this a better and more attractive place should deservingly get a better room on PM Cruise Lines:ang:l-smi

I know i should stay out of this but GO KAISER GO.This morning i saw your warning to phil and i respect that. Buddy or not you put the board first.I do love this board but being one of the newer members its hard to know if you cant see through some of the bull shit.What i mean is i have seen alot of what i consider older members leaving.Alot of in fighting going on.IT all makes you wonder ,is what they say true about the clicks here.But you being so professional is something the new guys should take note of.I hope this came out right.Some of you know i am not the best with words.

Thanks Tonka. It was more just me asking Phil to sit back and think about it, and the smart approach rather than a warning, which of course houses the boards best intentions. We are aware that things have gone a little out of control in certain areas, mainly due to the added stress of busts over the last couple months. This board is tight, and we are taking the proper measures that there is no illegal activity going on and the staff will not stand for it. Some members, are missing, and they are missed, yes, but I feel confident that they will be back as soons as the smoke clears and people realize there is no conflict or threat. Thanks buddy.

THE DEAL ON POST COUNTS

Im going to put this to rest once and for all. ok, NO post count is NOT an indication of knowledge... so stop assuming that is the point we are trying to make. NOBODY has said that. Post count DOES signify other things. It signifies your contribution to this board. If you are not an active member (a brother/sister, like most of us consider each other who have been here a long time) then you have NO right to have an opinion on certain subjects. We dont give a SHIT what you think if you are not an integral part of our board and only here to start trouble. So if you are not a contributing member, feel free to contribute and partake in debates, knowledge, discussions, but when it comes to controversy KEEP YOUR OPINION TO YOURSELF. You have not earned the right to have one on here, in our eyes.

WHAT MAKES PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE GREAT

The brotherhood. This is the only board where almost every vet/mod/contributing member actually CARES to answer your question. When advice or insight is posted, it is not just a blind informative post. There is thought and caring put behind it in order to help out of our brothers or sisters on this board. We CARE to give you a full detailed perspective/answer and help you with your problems, achieve your goals, or give you motivation or help in every way we can. On other boards..... to each other.... they are screen names. They are just a computer person. To each other HERE, we are family.
Start in the members pictures forums. Go to another board. Show me vacation pictures, fun pictures, private personal pictures, pictures asking for critiques, and people sharing their LIVES with each other here. We DO get personal here in a good way. There are so many members here that if we met in person i would greet with open arms, not a handshake and a nod of the head, but a hug. Go out to dinner, hang out at a bar, and feel like weve known each other forever.
We have a members counseling forum for god sakes. What other forum has that??????????? What other forum CARES to help other members with their personal lives and dilemma's? And look at all the members who post in there and try to help each other!
I will state this with emphasis. WE ARE NOT JUST A BODYBUILDING BOARD. We are family.... and thats what makes us great!

Now that was a good post 2Poo.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner