over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The State of Today's Anavar

acer00

Registered
I was searching around on multiple sites for recent info on Anavar in the world today and how pure/legit it was. I thought I would ask you guys to weigh in on personal experiences or just your thoughts on just how much is actually real, or are the statements that say var is the most faked AAS a thing of the past?

I have done multiple cycles for 10 years and recently dove into GH. At least with GH we have serum tests, but with var seems like more of a shot in the dark when I search for methods of it's validity. It also seems like dosage recommendations have gotten higher as I have read from various posts from various boards over the past 10 years. What are some positive or negative side effects past users have suspected they have gotten from what they suspect is real var vs fake?

Another question is what compound(s)is it cut with or mostly counter fitted with if you would suspect it o be fake. I have read that it used to be manufactured once a year, so how can it seem more available in today's BB community? Perhaps there are more UG labs that can manufacture this once expensive compound by inexpensive means? Please weigh in?

Last edited:
I was searching around on multiple sites for recent info on Anavar in the world today and how pure/legit it was. I thought I would ask you guys to weigh in on personal experiences or just your thoughts on just how much is actually real, or are the statements that say var is the most faked AAS a thing of the past?

I have done multiple cycles for 10 years and recently dove into GH. At least with GH we have serum tests, but with var seems like more of a shot in the dark when I search for methods of it's validity. It also seems like dosage recommendations have gotten higher as I have read from various posts from various boards over the past 10 years. What are some positive or negative side effects past users have suspected they have gotten from what they suspect is real var vs fake?

Another question is what compound(s)is it cut with or mostly counter fitted with if you would suspect it o be fake. I have read that it used to be manufactured once a year, so how can it seem more available in today's BB community? Perhaps there are more UG labs that can manufacture this once expensive compound by inexpensive means? Please weigh in?

I've been using Anavar for years now from my source (they're a sponsor on these forums). I've never had any tests on it so I don't know if it's legit or not but I can say with all certainty that when I was taking it at 100mg per day it was KILLING my appetite which I hear is a side of real Anavar.

So, if it's not real stuff I'm using then whatever they put in there is one hell of an appetite suppressant!

I also know that when my wife used the Anavar of mine at 10mg per day it completely stopped her period for 3 months after she stopped using it (she wasn't on birth control either) so it had to have had something in there!

Doses on EVERYTHING have gone up over the past 10yrs...in all honesty from many pros I've chatted with I just believe that guys are just more open about it now...as for a quality Var...gotta trust Your source

Doses on EVERYTHING have gone up over the past 10yrs...in all honesty from many pros I've chatted with I just believe that guys are just more open about it now...as for a quality Var...gotta trust Your source

That's it. You have to know and trust your source. As far as quality I like the Balkan Anavar.

i know what ya mean brah. i popped for steroids in the military and was on anavar hardcore and never popped for it and it went to UCLA to be tested.

Im on anavar and love it. I'm on 80 MG's .

I've taken pharm grade when it only came in 2mg tablets and trust me when I say this, YOU WILL KNOW IF IT'S REAL. It's one of my favorites. If you aren't feeling it at even 10mgs then it's more than likely snake oil.

Thanks for the replies. Recently got mine and it is white with a sweet chalky taste in 25 mg capsules. Ive ran tbol and winstrol no problems, both from older BD 10 mg pentagons years back, but this is first var experience.

I know appearance can vary greatly with any AAS but are there any common taste or specific stomach symptoms common with what any of you have experienced with Var vs any other oral AAS.

Last edited:
I've taken pharm grade when it only came in 2mg tablets and trust me when I say this, YOU WILL KNOW IF IT'S REAL. It's one of my favorites. If you aren't feeling it at even 10mgs then it's more than likely snake oil.

guys saying "im on 100mgs"....um no you aren't....no you fucking aren't.

Exactly. I dunno what's being made today, but it's not like it's supposed to be. Most I took was about 15mg-20mg Pharm Grade and I was stronger than I've ever been since. And it's the only thing I was taking. (Expensive as hell too, and well worth it).

I'm guessing it's the quality of the Raws. Took some from my favorite sponsors in the last year and it was kinda, meh...just not the same at all. I figure if those guys can't get good Var, it just doesn't exist any more.

Is pharm-grade Var even made anymore? Searle or SPA Oxandrolone?

Thanks for the replies. Recently got mine and it is white with a sweet chalky taste in 25 mg capsules. Ive ran tbol and winstrol no problems, both from older BD 10 mg pentagons years back, but this is first var experience.

I know appearance can vary greatly with any AAS but are there any common taste or specific stomach symptoms common with what any of you have experienced with Var vs any other oral AAS.

The first time I did Dbol in was told to chew them up to get a better effect (I know, it's stupid now, but I had the 5mg pink Thai Dbol an it tasted exactly like you just explained. I'm not saying that yours is fake, I'm just sharing my experience. Who knows, a lot of orals may have the same tast. I was expecting a medicine type taste like a goodies power, but to my surprise it was sweet. When I say sweet I don't mean that it tastes like skittles or candy, but I really didn't mind chewing then up bc they tasted okay.

BTG Oxandrin made by Salvient is pharma and made in USA.

Closest I've come to pharma var is Alpha Pharma anavar.

:yeahthat:

...and that Avatar, every time it cracks my shit up! LMAOo never gets old bro.

Anavar these days is almost all underdosed and mixed with dbol. Like another post said higher up, legit shit back in the day was supposedly effective at 10mg. I have never taken dbol but based on everything i experienced at 60mg of UG anavar and talking to my respected source (not the UG) it sounds exactly like what i was taking was dbol. The pumps i experienced were horrendous. I thought my livers were shutting down lol but it was just lower back pumps.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131