over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The State of Today's Anavar

BTG Oxandrin made by Salvient is pharma and made in USA.

Closest I've come to pharma var is Alpha Pharma anavar.

That's true about Savient. I'd heard that it was being made for AIDS wasting, but forgot.

Ever seen any on the market? (Not asking for a source!) Just curious, because I was reading the other day that not much US made Var gets to the black market. But I'd damned well find it if it did!

That's true about Savient. I'd heard that it was being made for AIDS wasting, but forgot.

Ever seen any on the market? (Not asking for a source!) Just curious, because I was reading the other day that not much US made Var gets to the black market. But I'd damned well find it if it did!
I know a couple guys that are scripted for 20mg/d but I've never seen them available locally on the black market.

Right now IMO the best ug anavar out is Mao Labs. It's affordable and works at low doses. I can't tell the difference between Qvolt.com Alpha Pharma Anavar and Mao Labs anavar.
Either they're both real anavar or the they're the identical compound that yields the expected anavar sides and results.
I'm prone to gyno and bacne on even the smallest amount of test or anything androgenic. AP and Maos var caused neither, only strength, endurance, low water retention and no loss of libido at 20mgs or less.
Endurance athletes, runners, fighters, SURFERS, cyclists...20mgs/D is all you need. :headbang:

edit: I hope I'm not breaking any of the rules comparing the products of two sponsors. I think they're both outstanding products and hope this helps PM members make better decisions based on needs and budget.

Last edited:
Upsher smith pharma var is the only way to go. 40mg a day of that is like 120mg of most ugls. Same goes with alavan drol. A lot of ugls have very underdosed orals. And with good var being so rare can't beat having the real deal

Why is it hard to believe that anavar is legit ? This is more a question than a statement. I have never tried it but going to give it a run in the next couple weeks at what is supposed to be 50mg a day.

The old school tabs I always thought were 2mg and that was because it was rx'd to multiple patients for wasting diseases and children. I can't seem to pull any studies on it up but it would make sense that if doctors want it prescribed at 10-20mg a day a good bodybuilding dose would be in the 40-80mg range.

It seems that everyone is skeptical that legit dosed var can be had. If the price is correct in proportion to everything else why would I believe it to be fake ?

I can understand it having similar properties to dbol as far as pump is concerned but not the water weight or headaches you get associated with dbol.

Why is it hard to believe that anavar is legit ? This is more a question than a statement. I have never tried it but going to give it a run in the next couple weeks at what is supposed to be 50mg a day.

The old school tabs I always thought were 2mg and that was because it was rx'd to multiple patients for wasting diseases and children. I can't seem to pull any studies on it up but it would make sense that if doctors want it prescribed at 10-20mg a day a good bodybuilding dose would be in the 40-80mg range.

It seems that everyone is skeptical that legit dosed var can be had. If the price is correct in proportion to everything else why would I believe it to be fake ?

I can understand it having similar properties to dbol as far as pump is concerned but not the water weight or headaches you get associated with dbol.

chemically speaking I think tbol is the dbol equal you speak of but when it comes to var it could be on the cost and availability and manufacturing process etc for supply and demand to be the root of the problem...

like if it was being phased out from legit medical use or even the illegitimate demand (bodybuilding) outweighs the legit demand (medical) to where being manufactured for illegitimate use even if by legit sources there is always the human greed factor for the counterfeited to be undercut or watered down for more profit margin...its like that with any drug market really...

now when your speaking of needing a higher dose for bodybuilding purposes I disagree since the medical app for it with the low dose was with people in such a sick catabolic state that it completely reversed their state out of the red and put them a good deal into the black... now you take the avg healthy guy already in the black and uses those same low doses he should excel much further in the black IMO... and those low doses where what was used with little to no adverse effects while still having benefit which the medical world wants that kind of healthy balance so thats not to say someone healthy taking the low dose wont have any adverse effects..

similar example was a study used for deca on a handful of HIV/AIDS patients where they had 600mg/wk used for like 12wks and had no adverse effects on labs etc... but those people were already in such poor health if anything with various labs and levels being abnormal and out range etc... so if you take a healthy guy with same dose with normal labs prior there is reasonable expectation that during and after that same dose he'll have whatever elevated levels as a result of the drugs... and there is plenty of anecdotal claims of people saying they had various side effects from using 600mg/wk of deca

Last edited:

check the prices of raw powder for dbol and var then ask yourself...why do some people sell them in pill for the same price.

As a matter of fact that exactly how I obtained mine. I did some trading with a guy who's bro had aids back in 2006. They weren't the 10mgs tabs, they were the football shaped 2.5mgs or 2mgs, I can't recall. Either way, they were fantastic. My gf at the time was taking 1 tablet a day, then within two weeks she dropped to half a tab because she was getting off on them like the 4th of July. I've tried other brands since, even at a supposed higher milligram per tab but neither could compare to those.

chemically speaking I think tbol is the dbol equal you speak of but when it comes to var it could be on the cost and availability and manufacturing process etc for supply and demand to be the root of the problem...

like if it was being phased out from legit medical use or even the illegitimate demand (bodybuilding) outweighs the legit demand (medical) to where being manufactured for illegitimate use even if by legit sources there is always the human greed factor for the counterfeited to be undercut or watered down for more profit margin...its like that with any drug market really...

now when your speaking of needing a higher dose for bodybuilding purposes I disagree since the medical app for it with the low dose was with people in such a sick catabolic state that it completely reversed their state out of the red and put them a good deal into the black... now you take the avg healthy guy already in the black and uses those same low doses he should excel much further in the black IMO... and those low doses where what was used with little to no adverse effects while still having benefit which the medical world wants that kind of healthy balance so thats not to say someone healthy taking the low dose wont have any adverse effects..

similar example was a study used for deca on a handful of HIV/AIDS patients where they had 600mg/wk used for like 12wks and had no adverse effects on labs etc... but those people were already in such poor health if anything with various labs and levels being abnormal and out range etc... so if you take a healthy guy with same dose with normal labs prior there is reasonable expectation that during and after that same dose he'll have whatever elevated levels as a result of the drugs... and there is plenty of anecdotal claims of people saying they had various side effects from using 600mg/wk of deca

Yeah I can see the human factor in wanting to maximize profit. In a very simplistic way drug dealers do the same to tourists when people are looking to party and all they are buying is expensive baking soda or aspirin.

I could have sworn I saw a study years ago about children getting oxandrolone at a small dose so it only made sense to me that if that were therapeutic then what bodybuilding is looking for would be amped up. That is a good point about things being phased out and I guess I never really thought of it that way. I tend to get linear in thinking of the US stance on anabolics as a whole.

check the prices of raw powder for dbol and var then ask yourself...why do some people sell them in pill for the same price.

I get what your saying and no way would I assume that var would cost the same as something as dbol. The sponsor I use sells the raw for about 6 times the price in relation to dbol.

I guess ultimately we always take a risk in assuming what we get is pretty close to what we order and without having real QA checks on UGL it's hit or miss. I can't say I know the difference in say a milder anabolic such as var or tbol but I will be able to tell the difference in var from dbol.

Maybe sometimes we fall in love with the idea of a drug being better than it is as well just due to availability. Similar the marketing strategy of the old cybergenics products back in the day.

agreed...you cant sell me dbol as var...to easy to tell the difference.

Any one tried lighting Var?

I'd never bother with Var.. Too expensive, too faked.. And there are plenty of other orals available for different goals.. Dbol, A-bombs, Winny, all the OTC steroids.

I'd never bother with Var.. Too expensive, too faked.. And there are plenty of other orals available for different goals.. Dbol, A-bombs, Winny, all the OTC steroids.

If you go raw it's really not that expensive.
I have only done var once and didn't respond that well. I have used Tbol several times and Dbol a few. I never tried drol. Would be curious to what the gains are like.

Last edited:
Anavar these days is almost all underdosed and mixed with dbol. Like another post said higher up, legit shit back in the day was supposedly effective at 10mg. I have never taken dbol but based on everything i experienced at 60mg of UG anavar and talking to my respected source (not the UG) it sounds exactly like what i was taking was dbol. The pumps i experienced were horrendous. I thought my livers were shutting down lol but it was just lower back pumps.

At least you have a spare liver bro. We humans only have one :(

Its def on the black market the Par and Upsher-Smith I have seen a lot

GH

I just recently came across real Anadrol and real anavar.
I haven't come across either since the 2.5mg human grade vars and the hemogins Anadrol in the early 90s.
Now I have a source who has both I'm so happy with the products ill never switch supplier for tabs ever again.
I also have Balkan pharmacy Anadrol but I wish I didn't buy them cause these were alot cheaper and work Just as good..
Now I have plenty if Anadrol and will be stocking up on the vars since this guy sells out of everything even his oils in a week,and its not like he has a little if each in stock he just makes money on the masses instead of high pricing everything .but even his oils are amazing.
He doesn't carry everything yet but when he does it will be a 1 stop shop.
He's not a source here do I can't mention names
But you def don't need 100mg of his vars to feel it.
I know guys using between 30-50mg if his vars who were on 150mg of another brand and were getting better results from his at Jess than half the dosage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131