over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

the supremacy of ARMS

Biggerp73

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I posted another thread about curling and a few guys mentioned not even doing direct arm work.

I know for myself, when I first started lifting almost 20 years ago, I killed arms because big arms bulging out my sleeves were one of the things I wanted most.

But somewhere along the way I became content with my arms and wanted to focus more on the "frame" muscles - back, chest, etc. At some point I even considered training for big arms to be "vain" in a way that training for big pecs/shoulders etc apparently wasn't 😂

But what I've been remembering lately is that arms really are the coolest muscle and having big freaky nasty muscle bulging off the humerous is such an awesome look

Hearing several guys in my thread about curling mention not even doing direct arm work got me thinking perhaps other guys here have forgotten about the supremacy of big arms!!

One of the few times I’ve agreed with you. Nothing is more fun than smashing triceps and feeling a huge pump.

Oliva's triceps were so insane, especially considering at that time it's highly unlikely anyone was site injecting.

Oliva's triceps were so insane, especially considering at that time it's highly unlikely anyone was site injecting.
Paul Demayo was the first guy I saw that blew my fucking mind! I wanted arms the instant I saw his picture. Then came Paul Dillet and sealed the deal.
I’ve always loved arm training. And I love tinkering with it. Accommodating resistance like bands and chains, fat grip training, different handles and grips

I agree, but I only do TRT and I'd like to think that after nearly 40 years of lifting that I've hit my natural- (or TRT-improved-) limit, so I no longer do direct arm work either.

If you want to try something different, have you ever tried Poundstone Curls? The idea is to work up to 100 reps with an empty oly bar :eek: You can "rest" but you can't take your hands off the bar: you must support its weight as it hangs down as you take a breather between actively curling it.

The first time you try it, you'll be sore. I don't have any confidence that the soreness will translate to growth, but you might want to try it as a finisher one day.

I wanted a lot of things when I started training. Very quickly I was blackpilled. It doesn't matter if you try for an arm-dominant physique or not, it's all genes.
My friend who has world class arms still, better than ever, was asked over 20 years ago for a magazine arm training feature: "what exercises do you do, how did you get your arms that big." His answer, "write what the fuck ever, write that I do curls."
Most guys on this forum know this but refuse to completely believe it, that it doesn't really matter. Even I was planning for an "arm blast" for this summer, figured I might put on a half inch by hitting them 2-3 times weekly, maybe at least inflame them a little. Maybe even put my gear in the arms, something I've never done. But it was not to be, I'm now 7 weeks post-op bicep tear, just starting rehab.

Good catch, Van KillerStack

I actually don't mind photoshopped pictures in this thread though

The point is awesome arms, they don't necessarily have to be real

Albert Beckles is another guy who had awesome arms. some top level shape, maybe not the biggest, but some of the best-looking. Renel Janvier the same deal.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws