over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Synthetine Experiment

I wanted to state I shouldn't have gotten so personal earlier but it just really pisses me off when certain guys think I am bullshitting people. That's what they are stating... basically bullshitting people into taking higher doses of synthetine. Yes I want synthetek to do well but it has no part in any of this. People can decide if they want to try it or not... we are all adults.

I don't run most of the other products much a part from syntherol on occasions. In my syntherol logs I usually run small amounts and it's not like I am stating inject 3ml of that in all muscle heads and multiple body parts daily (like many people do). I use that as I know it works and it's fun to see the fast changes. I do what I feel can work and what I want I genuinely want to run as everything I log is the truth. So I do apologize for getting personal but just fed up with certain posters who are constantly negative and think there is always an agenda to everything. Then when I see the same guys stating Phidias and Rambo are the same it's even more annoying. They don't get anything for running this and are just being genuine like me. The same for guys like RMTT and G-Flux who have posted "positive" reviews.

As intense posted let's keep this thread for updates and discussion related to the topic. If you want to hear about them follow the thread and I hope many people can add to the thread with their own experiences. If you use 10ml synthetine and hate it then post in the thread. But if you just want to stir up shit and imply we are bullshitting why even follow this thread.

I am fed up of your crap. How the fuck would I know if you just ordered synthetine? 12 bottles... I think Rambo has 3 in total.

Cuz I use your CODE TO get the 5%...lol....like I said, I love the stuff too.... my lips are sealed... i'll just sit back and watch the experiment unfold....

Cuz I use your CODE TO get the 5%...lol....like I said, I love the stuff too.... my lips are sealed... i'll just sit back and watch the experiment unfold....

Before you posted I already knew I shouldn't have stated what I did earlier. It's not my style and I am sorry for getting personal. You look great. I just get really pissed off but it goes with the territory of being a "rep". But there are only so many times I can read posts like that before I lose it because again nothing in my posts is to bullshit anyone.

I have had 50+ posts like that directed at me oer they years and if anything they hit me more now than ever. I used to get it with new peps such as MK and how they were a waste of money but now the same guys are loving it. Not that all peps are great but you get the point. Sure if sales increase then great as I want all good sponsors to do well on here. I get it with aas as well due to Geno but guys who pm know the score and I am as upfront as can be.

If I find 10ml is a waste of time I will post it. Although I kind of know it will be great due to past usage. But as you alluded to do people really need to take high doses of this... of course not. But the same could be said for doing 500mg test or 2000mg test. It's human nature to see what new things bring. At least with this I can safely state 10ml of this stuff won't fuck me up like 2g test would.

I know you love the products too and have posted about it in the past. Hey if you haven't already maybe one day just go fuck it and try 5ml pre workout and see if you feel any different :D 2-3ml pre workout is definitely a great dose though.

All good..... lets see this unfold.... shit if more will get me even tighter im down...

Just Spent My 1st $300 on some Goddies....
The Women should look better than ever Boating this season and Once I take my New Synthetic t-shirt off with Synthelator coursing threw My Veins!!!!
Let the Show Begin!

I used lantus recently but stopped (more on that later). I have been using 10iu humalog pre workout over the last week or so and much prefer it. Humalog gives me amazing pumps and fullness. I have 200g+ carbs during it's active life including a large intra shake with alsorts added to it (more on that later too). I train hard and relatively high volume and am very slin sensitive so I am only noticing positives from that protocol. With the added synthetine things will only get better. I may even push the carbs more but will access things as I go along.

As I will be dosing synthetine twice daily I may (doubt it) add in a small slin shot earlier in the day. I was even toying with the idea of pre and post synthetine and slin although I prefer separating my syn shots by as much as I can.

Right now I am going to dose my 10iu humalog with 3iu synthetine and train chest, tri-ceps and rear delts. Tomorrow I will start the day with 5ml synthetine in one go :)

Just to be clear, I am not using any other fat burners or any gh peps. This is why I want to blast the synthetine. I don't like fat burners, can't deal with the anxiety and such.

I was getting some acid reflux and indigestion all weekend and today, so I'll be backing off of the orals for some days, may introduce them preworkout only later. This is typical, my stomach doesn't handle orals well.

So I'm basically blasting test at 1.5g and synthetine at 10mls a day. I'll try and take a starting pic later if I remember, I have a tendency of forgetting everything as soon as I get home lol. I'll be shooting the second dose of 5mls in my right glute and going to train in an hour or so. I'll take a pic postworkout of my fatass [emoji4]

I kind of messed around with this a bit last year when prepping for Junior Nationals, I was using 5ml pre workout and I definitely had better results than using 3ml.

I would be curious to see/know though if there is a saturation dose of this where more doesn't equal better results, so I'll definitely be watching.

And as an added note, when I was doing 4mL of synthetine and 4mL of syntheselen the fat just melted off and even dieting hard I was still having great workouts, so anecdotally I would say there is something for higher doses of both products.

All good..... lets see this unfold.... shit if more will get me even tighter im down...

Just inside 8 weeks to the New York Pro.... at 4 weeks i'll try 6mls 3/3... shit I'm pretty damn lean now... but for New York I gotta BRING IT .... hmmm why the heck not? even a tiny difference can prove to be HUGE..... now I'M excited to give it a whirl!!

Just Spent My 1st $300 on some Goddies....
The Women should look better than ever Boating this season and Once I take my New Synthetic t-shirt off with Synthelator coursing threw My Veins!!!!
Let the Show Begin!

Did you get synthetine as well? Have you ever used synthelator before? That stuff is crazy good. Just be careful with it as 6ml of it hit me so hard the first time I ended up curled up on my bed waiting for it to pass :eek: I have experimented with synthelator at 1-3ml pre workout with great results as well. One day when I am looking very sharp (long time away :eek:) I may try 10ml and get some freaky progress pics. If you have synthetine I am curious how you get on. Your physique suits them both very well. By that I mean you are always lean and vascular so that combo should be great for you.

I dosed it at 3ml pre workout for the first time. I don't know if it was placebo but I felt amazing during training. I did take pre workout but I do everytime but this energy was different. Might have been placebo as I have been looking forward to starting. Had a great workout and right now it's fairly high volume and that to me are 2 hour workouts.

I am currently in a "deload" period with my training. Well I am trying but have the tendency to push it. By deload basically no very heavy sets. If I go heavy I stop a few reps before failure so not to trash my CNS. People may think but 2 hour workouts but trust me been doing that for years and it's nothing for me. I can train that way everyday with no problems but at the moment I am also trying to reduce my days in the gym so been going approx 4 days per week.

So right now it's about pumping as many nutrients into the working muscles and getting great pumps. I still go to failure at some points but nothing crazy and with lighter weight. Tonight was very light on some movements. I supersetted 1 plate a side incline presses with flat benches using wide and narrow grips. When going heavy I can press 4 plates a side for reps. I won't go into much detail but a lot of pump sets today which is not my usual training but if I keep pushing it like I have been I will end up injured.

Preworkout I dosed 10iu humalog with 3ml synthetine. Then 10 mins later I drank my pre workout. I had 2 scoops of bsn's no xplode 3.0 (loaded with ingredients), 25g carbs from Allmax Carbion (very good) and 5g glutamine. That is what I do every training day now basically after my slin shot my pre workout with 25g carbs and 5g glutamine and that sorts me out until I get to the gym.

Intra training I drank 5 scoops of Workout Fuel, 10g glutamine and 75g added carbs from Carbion over 2 hours. That adds up to...

250g serving of Workout Fuel plus 75g carbion provides:

◾ Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin:94g
◾ Carbion:75g carbs (so total carbs are 169g)
◾ PeptoPro ®:50g
◾ IBCAA 2:1:1:25g
◾ Beetroot Extract:20g
◾ Cocopure ™ (Coconut Water):15g
◾ Citrulline Malate:12.5g
◾ Beta Alanine:10g
◾ Acetyl L Carnitine:2500mg
◾ Vitamin C:1250mg

Ok I hadn't looked fully at the workout fuel ingredients in awhile and doing so makes me realize less scoops next time :D As I stated though I like to really load nutrients in during training and as I workout out a while it suits me well. Next time I will dose 3-4 scoops of workout fuel and 75g carbion as it's not cheap and the above is excessive. Although even if I drink the above I still will go hypo if I don't eat post workout. Obviously it's better for most to dose the slin from their carb intake and I was already using 100g but with 10iu I prefer 120g intra with 25g pre workout and my post workout rice meal of approx 80g. I want to get the most out of the slin withotu gaining fat and never use the least amount to not go hypo as it's playing with fire for me.

One thing the synthetine definitely done was increase my body temperature. I didn't really sweat more than usual during training but I noticed after my shower I couldn't get dry and that hasn't happened since last time I took synthetine. My body also felt very warm and 3 hours later feels the same. I am radiating heat :D

After a few weeks I will be swopping over to EAA's and Vitargo intra training with added glutamine, citrulline malate and taurine. Probably 40g EAA's and 120g vitargo intra. The above product is an all in one and is great but I like to rotate things through the year.

Tomorrow will be leg day and everything covered. More of the same and approx 2 hours in the gym.

Last edited:
Here's my current shameful state,

Synthetine isn't a miracle worker ;):D

In all seriousness me a few weeks ago makes you look like Phil Heath. I will get some pics sorted out 2moro. It's weird as a few weeks ago I looked terrible. I was still on cycle, training hard and eating fairly clean but was bloated all the time. The high test with no AI was not doing me any favours. I was also having oats with milk (and protein powder) 1-2 times daily and it can bloat me bad. My body looked fine apart from my stomach which can make a massive difference. I could post pics from a certain angle and look like I am a fat mess who doesn't train but 5 secs later tense my stomach and look like a different person. I will obviously try to look good in my pics though. I am not weighing that much now but feel fuller by the day.

I should add I was originally on 1g test only. Then moved down to 875mg and now I will dose 250mg twice weekly. Gonna add in 30mg npp and move that up to 50mg ed so I will be on 500mg test and 350mg npp. Then I will decide where to go from there. After 1 month it may be 40mg tbol added or up the npp to a max of 700mg per week. I will do both but haven't decided which will come first yet. I have sdrol as well but saving that for much later.

Since we all seem to be back to much better spirits now :), I'll be the next to admit I got a little carried away, and probably went a bit too far in my wording towards you, MTF... if anything, I only wish the best for you on stage in NY, sincerely. ;)

When you place well after displaying your leanest physique ever, PLEASE come back here in this very thread to tell the world how HIGHER DOSES of Synthetine made you reach your goal... :D:p

Since we all seem to be back to much better spirits now :), I'll be the next to admit I got a little carried away, and probably went a bit too far in my wording towards you, MTF... if anything, I only wish the best for you on stage in NY, sincerely. ;)

When you place well after displaying your leanest physique ever, PLEASE come back here in this very thread to tell the world how HIGHER DOSES of Synthetine made you reach your goal... :D:p

All good bro.... seems we were all a bit on edge... I appreciate that. I'm gonna need all the luck and support I can get
Of course once I start the protocol i'll keep you guys posted... lets do thissssss

Here's my current shameful state,

Nothing that can't be reversed in a few weeks... just by shaving it's already 5 less lbs on the scale... :D;)

As for injecting in the lats, YES they are by far the easiest (and largest) spot one can use... definitely my favorite.

On the other hand, though I don't get any PIP from Synthetine whatever the version, I would NEVER EVER jab my quads again, whatever it is, water or oil based... so many nerves there I litterally SCREAMED from pain each time I wanted to try it over the years. :eek:

Calves are the same btw... much props to guys that use Syntherol there to make them grow (Elvia, if you read this :D)... I'm definitely too big of a pussy... :(:p

All good bro.... seems we were all a bit on edge... I appreciate that. I'm gonna need all the luck and support I can get
Of course once I start the protocol i'll keep you guys posted... lets do thissssss

See, that's why this accusation of "repping" drove me crazy and I let my bad side taking over... we all have a good reason to do this: yours is to get even more shredded than usual for one of the toughest show on earth against guys whose level of leaness is mind boggling, Elvia loves to experiment all the time (see "The preworkout thread"), Rambo preps for his holidays :D, RMTT and Bobbylight love to always improve, and me I took this as the opportunity to get back on track NOW after letting myself go... keeping a log like this is such a great motivator... hadn't Elvia talked me into it, I'd probably have kept on eating like a pig for many more months before eventually waking up in a few months, but this time with way way way too much chub. :(

So again, whatever the dose, we all have a good reason to do this. Let's rather encourage each other than question everyone and everything. :)

And frankly, if you happen to win or place well at the NY PRO, I know something in me will be proud, like each time a PM member succeeds in BB. So yes, I want you to wipe that stage, Mytreefiddy. Of course I want it!!! :headbang:;)

Last edited:
I'm currently 12 weeks out from a show I'm planning on doing , diet is going well , training is so so do to working 12-14hrs a day 7 days a week , I've had a setback in my gear arriving on time so for the next couple weeks I'm only going to be on 200mg test a week rather than added Mast and Tren.

I'm currently using 900 mg (3cc Enhanced Athlete's) pre workout and all things considered I'm leaning out faster than I expected. I'm hoping that I can get my work has back to 8 per day so I can start adding in some fasted cardio with an additional 900mg.

I've used synthetine before EA's and it was painless where EA's dose sting a bit , I'm guessing it's from the higher dose but I couldn't beat the price.:D

BTW, starting next Monday, I'll be using 20 ml's per day as I've done successfully in the past, not 10 ml's as stated by mistake in one of my previous posts. No point in reducing my dose, since over the years I've been able to compare all kinds of dosages, and clearly, as I've noticed time and time again, if 2/3 mls is already very effective, there's definitely some kind of magic past the 10 mls mark. Don't ask me why, I frankly have no clue, all I know is what I saw in the mirror!! :p

I want to do this for one full month. A bottle (100 mls) will last me 5 days, hence why I ordered 6 pieces. Some will find it a bit pricey, well... I can afford it so cost not being an issue and Synthetine being absolutely side effects free, there's no reason for me to use less. Plus it's money well spent... as always when it comes to our body... right? Lol! :D

Diet will be extremely basic:

High protein/ Medium carb/ Low fat

Will begin with something like 400g/ 200g/ 50g, with less carbs on non-lifting days (50-100g).

45 mins medium intensity cardio ed on empty stomach (incline treadmill for glutes or bike), Synthetine dosed at 10 mls 30 mins before.

10-20 min high intensity cardio in the evening, either post workout if I train on that day, or late in the evening before my last meal of the day. Then again 10 mls 30 mins before.

NO slin, as I've always found injectable L-Carnitine to be effective enough without it. Plus I have carbs in my diet, it's not like I was on Keto.

:)

I dosed it at 3ml pre workout for the first time. I don't know if it was placebo but I felt amazing during training. I did take pre workout but I do everytime but this energy was different. Might have been placebo as I have been looking forward to starting. Had a great workout and right now it's fairly high volume and that to me are 2 hour workouts.

I am currently in a "deload" period with my training. Well I am trying but have the tendency to push it. By deload basically no very heavy sets. If I go heavy I stop a few reps before failure so not to trash my CNS. People may think but 2 hour workouts but trust me been doing that for years and it's nothing for me. I can train that way everyday with no problems but at the moment I am also trying to reduce my days in the gym so been going approx 4 days per week.

So right now it's about pumping as many nutrients into the working muscles and getting great pumps. I still go to failure at some points but nothing crazy and with lighter weight. Tonight was very light on some movements. I supersetted 1 plate a side incline presses with flat benches using wide and narrow grips. When going heavy I can press 4 plates a side for reps. I won't go into much detail but a lot of pump sets today which is not my usual training but if I keep pushing it like I have been I will end up injured.

Preworkout I dosed 10iu humalog with 3ml synthetine. Then 10 mins later I drank my pre workout. I had 2 scoops of bsn's no xplode 3.0 (loaded with ingredients), 25g carbs from Allmax Carbion (very good) and 5g glutamine. That is what I do every training day now basically after my slin shot my pre workout with 25g carbs and 5g glutamine and that sorts me out until I get to the gym.

Intra training I drank 5 scoops of Workout Fuel, 10g glutamine and 75g added carbs from Carbion over 2 hours. That adds up to...

250g serving of Workout Fuel plus 75g carbion provides:

[emoji828] Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin:94g
[emoji828] Carbion:75g carbs (so total carbs are 169g)
[emoji828] PeptoPro [emoji768]:50g
[emoji828] IBCAA 2:1:1:25g
[emoji828] Beetroot Extract:20g
[emoji828] Cocopure [emoji769] (Coconut Water):15g
[emoji828] Citrulline Malate:12.5g
[emoji828] Beta Alanine:10g
[emoji828] Acetyl L Carnitine:2500mg
[emoji828] Vitamin C:1250mg

Ok I hadn't looked fully at the workout fuel ingredients in awhile and doing so makes me realize less scoops next time :D As I stated though I like to really load nutrients in during training and as I workout out a while it suits me well. Next time I will dose 3-4 scoops of workout fuel and 75g carbion as it's not cheap and the above is excessive. Although even if I drink the above I still will go hypo if I don't eat post workout. Obviously it's better for most to dose the slin from their carb intake and I was already using 100g but with 10iu I prefer 120g intra with 25g pre workout and my post workout rice meal of approx 80g. I want to get the most out of the slin withotu gaining fat and never use the least amount to not go hypo as it's playing with fire for me.

One thing the synthetine definitely done was increase my body temperature. I didn't really sweat more than usual during training but I noticed after my shower I couldn't get dry and that hasn't happened since last time I took synthetine. My body also felt very warm and 3 hours later feels the same. I am radiating heat :D

After a few weeks I will be swopping over to EAA's and Vitargo intra training with added glutamine, citrulline malate and taurine. Probably 40g EAA's and 120g vitargo intra. The above product is an all in one and is great but I like to rotate things through the year.

Tomorrow will be leg day and everything covered. More of the same and approx 2 hours in the gym.
Same here, I didn't notice any extra sweating during training but this morning getting ready for work I had to wipe my forehead several times as I kept on sweating. I do feel a bit hotter in general but not anything like DNP lol that stuff was horrible.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131