Status
Not open for further replies.

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Well this explains everything. That damn intravenously HGH is the cause of suicide bombers. Bahahaha:D

"witnessing an increase in detainees who have been intravenously administered large amounts of human growth hormone"

https://apple.news/ALOVjG2emQ9e2H-AiD9CPxQ

"He said that the Americans and foreigners do whatever they want to our country," Haibatullah says, referring to his friend's "motivation" speech. "And we must fight the foreigners."

Are they wrong?

"He said that the Americans and foreigners do whatever they want to our country," Haibatullah says, referring to his friend's "motivation" speech. "And we must fight the foreigners."

Are they wrong?

No. One man's terrorist is another freedom fighter. If it were happening in my country, USA, i'd be a terrorist against the invaders.

Well this explains everything. That damn intravenously HGH is the cause of suicide bombers. Bahahaha:D

"witnessing an increase in detainees who have been intravenously administered large amounts of human growth hormone"

https://apple.news/ALOVjG2emQ9e2H-AiD9CPxQ

I knew it was something other than the twisted fng ideology of these backward people!!

I was gonna start hgh - but man I really don't feel like blowing myself up!!

I knew it was something other than the twisted fng ideology of these backward people!!

I was gonna start hgh - but man I really don't feel like blowing myself up!!

Their HGH serum and IGF1 levels must be through the roof ..literally!!:de:il-smi

Are they wrong?

Yes. You are reciting typical liberal propaganda.

It is one thing to fight off foreign invaders, but you are implying that Americans are in the wrong here. In this case, it is those countries that are in the wrong.

Those nations actively recruit and harbor terrorists.

Are they wrong?

Except they kill innocent civilians by the masses on purpose. If we kill innocents, it's because we wanted to kill as many terrorists as possible and the civilians happened to be unfortunate casualties of war.

Except they kill innocent civilians by the masses on purpose. If we kill innocents, it's because we wanted to kill as many terrorists as possible and the civilians happened to be unfortunate casualties of war.

and that's better? if your family was slaughtered by a wayward drone strike and the excuse was "sorry, shit happens" you'd be fine with that. you'd thank merica for their service.
typical merican hypocrisy.

and that's better? if your family was slaughtered by a wayward drone strike and the excuse was "sorry, shit happens" you'd be fine with that. you'd thank merica for their service.

typical merican hypocrisy.

It's really frightening someone could even say this. We wouldn't have to have any air strikes if it weren't for these monsters who dedicate their lives to murdering innocent people. Very scary to read what you just posted.

No. One man's terrorist is another freedom fighter. If it were happening in my country, USA, i'd be a terrorist against the invaders.

You should educate yourself about radical Islamic ideology before making a statement like that. If groups like the Taliban and ISIS aren't kept in check, eventually we will be fighting them on American soil. An author named Robert Spencer has some books titled "The Complete Infidel's Guide to ISIS" , and has the same title on books about Iran, and the Koran. All books are very enlightening.....

You should educate yourself about radical Islamic ideology before making a statement like that. If groups like the Taliban and ISIS aren't kept in check, eventually we will be fighting them on American soil. An author named Robert Spencer has some books titled "The Complete Infidel's Guide to ISIS" , and has the same title on books about Iran, and the Koran. All books are very enlightening.....

Learning about Islam from Robert Spencer, is like learning about African Americans from the KKK or Jewish history from a Nazi.

Learning about Islam from Robert Spencer, is like learning about African Americans from the KKK or Jewish history from a Nazi.

This is America...we have free speech...and we are both entitled to our opinions.

This is America...we have free speech...and we are both entitled to our opinions.

If a book titled the "The Truth about eating meat" was written by a crazy vegan, would you still trust everything in that book? That's all I'm trying to say... Of course your free to read, watch or listen to anything you want, nobody said you couldn't.

If a book titled the "The Truth about eating meat" was written by a crazy vegan, would you still trust everything in that book? That's all I'm trying to say... Of course your free to read, watch or listen to anything you want, nobody said you couldn't.

You can call Robert Spencer crazy.....tell that to the families of the 22 people that were just killed in Manchester....tell it to the families of the 3000 people that died on 9/11.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear