over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Town

jay_dub

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Anyone else see this?

Movie of the year imo. I liked it more than I did Inception, and I loved Inception.

Everything about this movie is just pure awesome, amazing action, car chases, love story, acting, it has it all. I was at the edge of my seat the entire movie. The last bank robbery was unbelievable. I haven't been more into a movie than I was during those scenes in a long time.

What I liked the most is how engaged I was and felt like I cared for the characters (except for maybe one). These guys are shooting at cops and you're really really hoping they make it out alive.

Last edited:
I've been curious about this one. Inception was a great movie. I hope it lives up to the hype.

Can't wait to see this one! Being a Boston boy, I know all about the Town and want to see if it does the lifestyle justice. Always a little disappointed with Affleck's fake accent though.

Anyone else see this?

Movie of the year imo. I liked it more than I did Inception, and I loved Inception.

Everything about this movie is just pure awesome, amazing action, car chases, love story, acting, it has it all. I was at the edge of my seat the entire movie. The last bank robbery was unbelievable. I haven't been more into a movie than I was during those scenes in a long time.

What I liked the most is how engaged I was and felt like I cared for the characters (except for maybe one). These guys are shooting at cops and you're really really hoping they make it out alive.

I just got home from seeing the movie and you nailed it. I was sweating up until the end. I would go see it again.

Inception was crap! Saw it in Philippines with my wife. About half way of the movie, some people were walking out and I understand why.

Saw it yesterday. Very good movie. Totally different from inception so it is hard to compare the two

Saw it yesterday. Very good movie. Totally different from inception so it is hard to compare the two

Yeah I wasnt trying to compare them, they're completely different. Only reason I mentioned Inception is because I think they're easily the top two movies of the year so far...

Yeah I wasnt trying to compare them, they're completely different. Only reason I mentioned Inception is because I think they're easily the top two movies of the year so far...

for sure they are the two best of the year. both were great!

Thanks for the review jay-dub. Sounds like a flick any action fan would want to see from your description.

Loved inception.. Looking forward to seeing this one

makes sense and i agree with that statement

same director as departed, so i figured its got to be good

i hear aflflack wrote this movie? if i like it, he sould only stick to writing because good will hunting was the only other movie i liked of his and he wrote that too. any movie Ben just 'stars' in is crap so far

i hear aflflack wrote this movie? if i like it, he sould only stick to writing because good will hunting was the only other movie i liked of his and he wrote that too. any movie Ben just 'stars' in is crap so far

yep, he did write it

Ben Affleck knocked it out of the park!

he WROTE, DIRECTED and STARRED in the movie the Town and did a great job with this. he is very talented. wife and i saw it tonight and it is flawless in my opinion. worth my money FOR SURE.
-JS

Scorsese directed Departed, not this movie. Ben Affleck directed The Town. Did you ever see Gone Baby Gone? Affleck also directed that one.

Trust me, this is not like any other movie Affleck has starred in. He definitely has talent in directing, thats for sure.

Watched it last night, I have to agree with all the reviews..this was GREAT movie!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws