over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Truth about Big Ramy

Jon Delarosa is not a small pro bodybuilder. Jon D has very good genetics for BBING. I would suppose Jon D has used his fair share of the sauce and vitamin G.

But he is getting dwarfed because your talking about the crème de la crème of genetics here.

Look at the leg size difference and Jon Delarosa has very good quads....you don't get that because of a special compound or mg amount.

Has anyone else noticed there's another guy behind Ramy that just dissapeared?

Attachments

• ramyjon.jpg
    ramyjon.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 19,145
Been wanting to put this thread up for quite a while about this, as he is definitely one of my favorite bodybuilders at present.

Now ... Lets get down to business, how does a 200lb man put on 100+lbs in a short period of time, yes i know 80lbs stage weight but he does weight around 315 or something off season.

Dennis James claims some myo-deficiency.

Me i claim serious high dosage AAS, High dose HGH, and slin, spot on diet and hard training, good genetics and a lot of free time to work on his physique

Now this guy was a fisherman, where the hell was he getting the money from.

Would just like to here peoples opinions really?...

Who gives a fuck! He's big and tons of shit

The only reason I'm posting here is to clarify some points since there are so many misconceptions in this thread. I was born in the middle east and lived there for 24 years before I moved to US 3 years ago. I'm new to PM and not trying to bash nor defend anyone. Simply stating some facts along with my personal opinion.

First of all, Ramy (its written Rami and Arabic) is from Egypt and he lives in Kuwait (I'm not related to either nor have lived there but in a country that is very close to Kuwait). Now, Egypt has limited resources and DON'T have princes nor sheikhs (it is a state not a kingdom). On the contrary, Kuwait is a kingdom and super rich (due to oil!!) thus in fact it has princes. According to what we know, Ramy and his brothers are fishermen and used to work in Kuwait (Kuwait lies at the Arabian gulf and has a big fishing season). He started working out at Oxygen Gym (major gym franchise in Kuwait and its owner (Bader) is a part of Kuwait government as well as the one who started the Kuwait bodybuilding national team). If you guys recall, Bader was the first guy to introduce BB to Kuwait and the first BBer to go there for seminars and guest posing was Dennis James! That was 8-10 years (not sure exactly).

Now, in middle east, governments don't sponsor athletes from a diff country, thus Kuwait government can't (in an official way) sponsor Ramy, since he is Egyptian. Unlike IFBB pro "Essa Obaid" who is from Dubai and is sponsored by Dubai gov. (Dubai is a city in UAE which a country close to Kuwait).

It is true that being close to Bader and DJ, one would have unlimited access to all sorts of gear. Still, in my opinion, genetics can play a large role (check Egyptian BBers who compete at IFBBs international championships, they are freaks. Please note that Ramy and the new guy who won the Olympia Amateur (Ebrahim Sami, an Egyptian as well) are part of Oxygen gym (Bader and DJ) crew. Ebrahim Sami has a completley diff physique than Ramy (although both have similar "sponsor aka Bader" and coach "DJ"!) so, genetics IS a main part of this. However, no one know for sure what these guys are doing or using.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for all the responses this thread was not made out of envy or jealousy of inferior genetics quite the contrary, he is one of my favorite bodybuilders of the moment and i made this thread for discussion not to cry about why were not all 300lbs 8% after 2 months of training

Why is it so hard for some people to simply accept the reality that these guys have the best genetics on the Planet. Even if you took all the exact same gear Ramy or Phil Heath takes, ate like he did, trained like he did and have Hany Rambod or Dennis James being your "Trainer" you wont even look close to how they look. I dont understand why people are in denial about this simple aspect. :banghead:

I dont understand why people are in denial about this simple aspect.

Because if there's something more to it, we want to know.

As much as we don't have a clue of what he does or takes, you don't either, so you can't say it's just genetics just like we can't say it's not.

What if Ramy uses 100iu of HGH and 600iu of insulin per day? What if he uses low test and 10g of primo? What if he's into high doses of metribolone or ultradrol?

We want to know. That's what we do here... We discuss these things.

You're most welcome to believe that genetics dictate everything and every bodybuilder follows the same protocols and have access to the same drugs, but don't push your beliefs into others.

You're most welcome to believe that genetics dictate everything and every bodybuilder follows the same protocols and have access to the same drugs, but don't push your beliefs into others.

Do you really believe that Ramy has access to some super secret drug provided to him by the rich oil sheiks that no one else has access to?

Do you really believe that Ramy has access to some super secret drug provided to him by the rich oil sheiks that no one else has access to?

That's not the point.

I don't know if there's such a thing. Do you?

That's not the point.

I don't know if there's such a thing. Do you?

The one thing that stands out to me after all these years of being in this rat race is that guys who start out and add an insane amount of muscle in the first year or two despite poor eating habits and bad workout routines are the ones that end up doing extremely well.

No one wants to accept the sad reality that if you are eating good, training hard and used some anabolics and still havent made decent gains then chances are regardless of how much drugs you take you will NEVER be competitive as an IFBB Pro even if you do happen to get that elusive card somehow.

The one thing that stands out to me after all these years of being in this rat race is that guys who start out and add an insane amount of muscle in the first year or two despite poor eating habits and bad workout routines are the ones that end up doing extremely well.

That I can relate to.

Seen many guys who knew crap about diet or lifting getting absolutely huge on a few sustanon amps. Some of them didn't even have access to a proper gym. All they did was pull-ups, dips and other body weight stuff.

But that's no proof that there's no drug out there that only a few people have access to.

But that's no proof that there's no drug out there that only a few people have access to.

You can't prove that I don't vacation in Narnia. There is reasonable speculation and there is pointless babble.

If there were a super compound which only the top guys had it would filter down rapidly. Think about it. There are guys on this board who make more annually than several of the top ten Olympia finishers.

Drug dealers sell drugs to make money and there is a metric fuckton more money to be made off average gym rats than the entire IFBB roster - much less the top handful.

That I can relate to.

Seen many guys who knew crap about diet or lifting getting absolutely huge on a few sustanon amps. Some of them didn't even have access to a proper gym. All they did was pull-ups, dips and other body weight stuff.

They probably also have access to the government protected AIDS/HIV/Cancer vaccines too...:banghead:

I remember when all the normal guys with non pro genetics thought because pro's look so much larger its because the pro's took more steroids than them......

and then when they upped their dosages and they still didn't turn into pro like bodybuilders....they came out and said the secret is GH...yea that's the secret why they don't look like a pro does....

And then after normal dosages of gh didn't work they blamed it on "those guy are doing XX amounts of GH!" That's the secret....and then when they upped the dose of gh and they still weren't in the top five of their class at their state show.....the secret became

IGF and then when that didn't pan out

the secret became insulin

and then peptides

and then (wait a second now is it gene therapy or some magic compound?)

Ill make a simple equation

You on 1000mg of test, 400 deca and 4ius of gh = guy still thinking there is a secret

Ramy on 1000mg of test 400 deca and 4ius of gh = guy that is 2x the size of you.

Dennis James is late 40's been training eating and blasting stuff for decades...he was known as one of the thicker pro's...and is Ramy's coach and tell him his knowledge.

Ramy is already bigger than his coach ever was!!! After a few years of lifting.

Did Tom Platz juice his way to the biggest legs in bodybuilding only to have small arms and a so so torso or is it freaking genetics?

Why don't all Professional Muscle members have legs like Tom Platz? Are you all pussies and don't train hard enough? Did Tom Platz have a secret compound that he injected only in his legs and he forgot about his arms?

This will go on for decades and decades because mens egos are wrapped up in this.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws