Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Thanks to Synthetek, I just uploaded the Truth about Syntherol video to the ProfessionalMuscle YouTube channel:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiW4ls0zr8w&list=UU6ZCdhcDJy0vZWureWWY6wQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video]The TRUTH About SYNTHEROL and Proper SYNTHOL USE! - YouTube[/ame]

That's great! That's what syntherol is about, well done movie:yeahthat:

Bad ass! In the next couple months I'm planning to do my triceps. Stoked

What gives the perception that synthol stupid or not good is that people that use it, use it when they are NOT ready for it, Kinda like the guy in the video that overall is skinny as hell with tiny tiny forearms, small triceps, yet huge biceps, It looks stupid. It should be left to those that have an overall awesome physique but have lagging parts, NOT because of lack of training to but by genetic default. Synthol should be marketed for advanced bodybuilders, not newbies who want big biceps, and big biceps only. Should be a privilege to use it, not a right. This is just my opinion and I am a nobody.

Been wondering about this for a while...is there any significance to the overall structure of the muscle or is it visual properties only?

Been on Syntherol for about 10-11 days now...running it Big A style.

Two things that have been stated by Big A and others, but not really noted or better yet stickied in the go-to threads that they put up;

1) It is a VERY thin oil. It's not as thin as a peptide, but it's the thinnest oil I've ever injected. Go small gauge(25-30).
2) Inject SLOWLY, very slowly. I read thatbloke's post about leakage, I had some, but then I decided to inject real slow and no leakage whatsoever. Dose didn't change, etc.

And one of my own things;

3) There is a "response" to it, so it's not fool proof. I'm doing all 3 heads triceps, both sides biceps, and 1 head delts. Usually my delts and lats respond best, then triceps in regards to growth and biceps very last. And much like that, my delts have become the most pronounced followed by triceps but very little of my biceps have. Biceps are bigger with it only being 10-11 days in, but my delts and triceps as usual have grown faster.

Just started the 2ml'er days. They say this in all their posts, but stretch, really...stretch. Get a massage too. Deep Tissue massage 2-3x week is on my plan to get my arms really ironed out. Best stretches at home are the ones DC uses for triceps and biceps, I do those throughout the day. So far only a little knotting and tightness. Nothing like people exclaim, worst issue is the amount of time I have to dedicate injecting, etc., but that's just effort nothing against the product.

Great to hear Sliced!!

And thanks to Synthetek for putting out the video! Hopefully this will limit the large number of idiots thinking that some of the YouTube videos of guys with implants being SEO. Man, since this thread and video are public now, we should go ahead and ban anyone posting about neg. sides of seo when they're actually referring to a video they saw about a dude with implants...Some people will never get it nor win at anything in life. lol

Great video!!:headbang:

What gives the perception that synthol stupid or not good is that people that use it, use it when they are NOT ready for it, Kinda like the guy in the video that overall is skinny as hell with tiny tiny forearms, small triceps, yet huge biceps, It looks stupid. It should be left to those that have an overall awesome physique but have lagging parts, NOT because of lack of training to but by genetic default. Synthol should be marketed for advanced bodybuilders, not newbies who want big biceps, and big biceps only. Should be a privilege to use it, not a right. This is just my opinion and I am a nobody.

You are 100% correct. But try to convey that to the legions of morons that frequent the internet.

Been on Syntherol for about 10-11 days now...running it Big A style.

Two things that have been stated by Big A and others, but not really noted or better yet stickied in the go-to threads that they put up;

1) It is a VERY thin oil. It's not as thin as a peptide, but it's the thinnest oil I've ever injected. Go small gauge(25-30).
2) Inject SLOWLY, very slowly. I read thatbloke's post about leakage, I had some, but then I decided to inject real slow and no leakage whatsoever. Dose didn't change, etc.

And one of my own things;

3) There is a "response" to it, so it's not fool proof. I'm doing all 3 heads triceps, both sides biceps, and 1 head delts. Usually my delts and lats respond best, then triceps in regards to growth and biceps very last. And much like that, my delts have become the most pronounced followed by triceps but very little of my biceps have. Biceps are bigger with it only being 10-11 days in, but my delts and triceps as usual have grown faster.

Just started the 2ml'er days. They say this in all their posts, but stretch, really...stretch. Get a massage too. Deep Tissue massage 2-3x week is on my plan to get my arms really ironed out. Best stretches at home are the ones DC uses for triceps and biceps, I do those throughout the day. So far only a little knotting and tightness. Nothing like people exclaim, worst issue is the amount of time I have to dedicate injecting, etc., but that's just effort nothing against the product.

There is still a spot left for the Synthetek logs. Why don't you take advantage?

BigA you have a good video guy who ever is making these.

BigA you have a good video guy who ever is making these.

Both Zhasni and MuscleFactory are on my payroll, that's why for a while now they exclusively make videos for the ProMuscle channel only.

Also, since I get asked frequently. Each video costs me $1k, so that gives you an idea of how much I've invested in the ProMuscle YouTube channel, so the least people can do is promote it, like it and recommend it to their friends so I can get some traffic out of it.

There is still a spot left for the Synthetek logs. Why don't you take advantage?

Don't want to confuse people. I don't like sponsored logs, I always feel there is an agenda with them. I rather people take my word straight up. If I make it sponsored, sure i get free stuff, but I lack some credibility then. That's just nature's thought-process.

Let's keep things clear. I'll be 100% honest with the way it goes. So far, so good. Just dedicating the 45 minutes or so for injections...ahhh!

Yeah, just use it to bring up lagging parts. Granted, my delts aren't lagging. I feel once something is lagging and you bring it up, there is a level of equilibrium that you must balance out. If my biceps got more thickness, now my triceps don't overpower my arm. There's a balance.

For the few that have seen me, they can easily see my shoulders overpowered my arms, and triceps beat my biceps badly. Not proportional to wear 2XL's(not bragging just the size I wear) and sport 15-16inch guns. It's not normal. It's like a coat hanger with strings on the side.

So far about 11-12 days in, I'm up significantly. I don't think anyone close to me(granted that's 5 or 6 people) in my area haven't said something about my arms. I haven't mentioned anything. I just started my blast too as of Monday(450 Primo, 450 NPP, 10 iu EOD Riptropin, 175 Sustanon). Hopefully, now I'll get bigger.

Don't want to confuse people. I don't like sponsored logs, I always feel there is an agenda with them. I rather people take my word straight up. If I make it sponsored, sure i get free stuff, but I lack some credibility then. That's just nature's thought-process.

Let's keep things clear. I'll be 100% honest with the way it goes. So far, so good. Just dedicating the 45 minutes or so for injections...ahhh!

It makes sense.
I'm looking forward following your run

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner