over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The TRUTH ABOUT SYNTHEROL VIDEO!

Also, since I get asked frequently. Each video costs me $1k, so that gives you an idea of how much I've invested in the ProMuscle YouTube channel, so the least people can do is promote it, like it and recommend it to their friends so I can get some traffic out of it.

respectfully so

incbb

Syntherol Has always gotten a bad rap across the forums for the most part.
Thanks of course to all the Greg Valentino pictures linked to it.
Even though he says he has never used it, only site injections.
I have no idea what he was doing... but it was not syntherol. If it was Synthol at all, it must have been Gallons!

When its used correct, and used on a guys that lift weights and can be useful. The thing is its there to Help'....To further enhance... NOT Build the entire muscle!! lol So a 1 to 3 inch gain is pretty normal for guys using it in the arms.
a 10 Inch gain or someone trying to do that to them-self is whats retarded and giving a good tool a bad name.

Once Im full steam ahead and consitent enough, Ill be giving it another go
in the near future. Ive used them all in the past... Chris clarks, Esik-clean
Syntherol etc etc. Its been years though.
The Plus with the syntherol is its made in a true lab. Its the same high quality as all the synthetek products.

Last edited:
Its good to see some of our members in there!
Seeing BigBapper made me miss having him here.
he was as hardcore as they get, and a heck of guy! RESPECT

Last edited:
Good info and big bump for Syntherol!

This video should be uploaded on youtube to educate people who associate seo with greg valentino.

This video should be uploaded on youtube to educate people who associate seo with greg valentino.

I do not want to believe that some people associate seo with...greg valentino. Anyway, is an pleasure to see any pics with guys who use properly seo :) thanks

Last edited:

There needs to be more videos like this out on youtube for people to see what the real results are from using Syntherol...Another reason why those that are using Syntherol should be logging their progress and results!!

The TRUTH comes out AT LAST

FANTASTIC VID!!

Thanks Big A!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Pics??

Been on Syntherol for about 10-11 days now...running it Big A style.

Two things that have been stated by Big A and others, but not really noted or better yet stickied in the go-to threads that they put up;

1) It is a VERY thin oil. It's not as thin as a peptide, but it's the thinnest oil I've ever injected. Go small gauge(25-30).
2) Inject SLOWLY, very slowly. I read thatbloke's post about leakage, I had some, but then I decided to inject real slow and no leakage whatsoever. Dose didn't change, etc.

And one of my own things;

3) There is a "response" to it, so it's not fool proof. I'm doing all 3 heads triceps, both sides biceps, and 1 head delts. Usually my delts and lats respond best, then triceps in regards to growth and biceps very last. And much like that, my delts have become the most pronounced followed by triceps but very little of my biceps have. Biceps are bigger with it only being 10-11 days in, but my delts and triceps as usual have grown faster.

Just started the 2ml'er days. They say this in all their posts, but stretch, really...stretch. Get a massage too. Deep Tissue massage 2-3x week is on my plan to get my arms really ironed out. Best stretches at home are the ones DC uses for triceps and biceps, I do those throughout the day. So far only a little knotting and tightness. Nothing like people exclaim, worst issue is the amount of time I have to dedicate injecting, etc., but that's just effort nothing against the product.

Thanks for sharing SL1CED, any before, during, etc pics would be most appreciated.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Been on Syntherol for about 10-11 days now...running it Big A style.

Two things that have been stated by Big A and others, but not really noted or better yet stickied in the go-to threads that they put up;

1) It is a VERY thin oil. It's not as thin as a peptide, but it's the thinnest oil I've ever injected. Go small gauge(25-30).
2) Inject SLOWLY, very slowly. I read thatbloke's post about leakage, I had some, but then I decided to inject real slow and no leakage whatsoever. Dose didn't change, etc.

And one of my own things;

3) There is a "response" to it, so it's not fool proof. I'm doing all 3 heads triceps, both sides biceps, and 1 head delts. Usually my delts and lats respond best, then triceps in regards to growth and biceps very last. And much like that, my delts have become the most pronounced followed by triceps but very little of my biceps have. Biceps are bigger with it only being 10-11 days in, but my delts and triceps as usual have grown faster.

Just started the 2ml'er days. They say this in all their posts, but stretch, really...stretch. Get a massage too. Deep Tissue massage 2-3x week is on my plan to get my arms really ironed out. Best stretches at home are the ones DC uses for triceps and biceps, I do those throughout the day. So far only a little knotting and tightness. Nothing like people exclaim, worst issue is the amount of time I have to dedicate injecting, etc., but that's just effort nothing against the product.

Thanks for the update bro...You should run your own log thread so that people will be able to follow your progress easier...Keep us posted bro!

Just saw this post

I think its a great video. I was honored to have my arm shown in the opening there, showing how it grew in size to over 20 inches by just using syntherol in my biceps. Syntherol does work, and it works well!

I think its a great video. I was honored to have my arm shown in the opening there, showing how it grew in size to over 20 inches by just using syntherol in my biceps. Syntherol does work, and it works well!

:yeahthat:

gotta bump this up

syntherol is the best tool for lagging body parts, period

Its good to see some of our members in there!
Seeing BigBapper made me miss having him here.
he was as hardcore as they get, and a heck of guy! RESPECT

I miss BP too

he was hardcore yeah :)

gotta bump this up

syntherol is the best tool for lagging body parts, period

Would love to see more videos like this out there!!

Bump

Lookin for a new years resolution to get your arms to over 20 inches? Look no farther than Syntherol !

Lookin for a new years resolution to get your arms to over 20 inches? Look no farther than Syntherol !

And what a better timing than the start of the year:yeahthat:

A great video!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear