over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The truth behind the monsters?

• Thread starter Deleted member 117187
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man just asks a question and he gets the 3rd degree. So i take it there is supposed to be only one thread for every topic, and if anyone asks the same question then they must be ass raped. Wow. This place is going to shit. Get the kids out of here.

Somebody.....for the love of God and peace......tell this guy the truth!!!!! If you want to be a gorilla.....you gotta take the right injections! Most find them painful and difficult to acquire. But gorilla injections are the secret! Not intra muscular however.. you need to be willing to receive approx 72 mls of hot silver back gorilla load administered naturally and as romantically as possible so as to not upset the gorilla. That's why it's all a secret. Would u go around telling people you got ass pumped by a 500lb monkey?................. hope this helps.

Hah, what a first post!

Last edited:
Somebody.....for the love of God and peace......tell this guy the truth!!!!! If you want to be a gorilla.....you gotta take the right injections! Most find them painful and difficult to acquire. But gorilla injections are the secret! Not intra muscular however.. you need to be willing to receive approx 72 mls of hot silver back gorilla load administered naturally and as romantically as possible so as to not upset the gorilla. That's why it's all a secret. Would u go around telling people you got ass pumped by a 500lb monkey?................. hope this helps.

Most epic first post anywhere on he web ever.

Man just asks a question and he gets the 3rd degree. So i take it there is supposed to be only one thread for every topic, and if anyone asks the same question then they must be ass raped. Wow. This place is going to shit. Get the kids out of here.

There is a section for silly unanswerable beginner questions. This one is so silly it doesn't even belong there. So as no one thinks everyone here is mean I will TRY to answer this question.

Pro's do everything it takes. DUH.

Pro's would take it in the ass from a 500lb silverback or fuck a grapefruit full of ground up glass if they had to. CLEAR ENUF?????

And with answers like this it's obvious how bostin loyd got his answers

I cant believe any of you dumb shmucks cant figure out the secret for yourselves....

The secret has and ALWAYS will be Tiger Shark and Spanish Bull semen.

You pass the semen thru a .45 whatman filter and then you add a little Benzyl Alcohol....and then you inject it right into the muscle you are about to train.

This makes your muscles have babies....very strong babies....and then its like your muscles have muscles.

yes! Thats it! "Strong like BULL!"

My thoughts exactly. I don't know why dudes act like they are god because they have been on internet forums for a couple years. Condescending dick heads some people. How do you even search for a thread like this? It's not like he can use the search tool and find this answer in this forum. Let the guy ask his questions and if you don't like it then move on. Unfortunately I don't have much constructive to add to the actual question....so....that's all I have.

I have been doing more reading lately to figure out the Olympians became Olympians.
Do you guys think they all use hgh?
SEO's
Slin?
I have talked an IFBB pro. As I was inquiring about him being my coach and talking about expenses I asked how much he spends on his cycles I can't remember the price but I remember him saying he doesn't use HGH as he feels it doesn't do much do him!

SOE
This seems to be the evil no one wants to admit to. When someone says synthol they think of Greg Valentino and other synthol freaks.
But can it be used without extremes to stretch the fascia and creat room for real muscle to grow once the oil has left the muscle.

SLIN
Basically I don't know to much on this but by using it in bodybuilding could it turn an athlete into an insulin dependent diabetic?

1. Not "ALL" pro's use gh, some simply can't afford it, but i would bet if they aren't using gh they are at least using peptides (then again not "ALL").

2. yes SEO can be used intelligently as to not become a bag of oil, you would be suprised how many people use it at the pro and amature level. Big A has a protocol on here somewhere that explains it to a T. where and how to inject for the best possible natural looking results.

3. Yes insulin can possibly make you an insulin dependent diabetic, here again moderation is the key, i don't believe in using slin every day, you should opt to keep your insulin sensitivity high, so using slin sparrinly is the best route in my opinion, using it 2-3 times weekly on days you train big bodyparts is the best route IMHO.

My thoughts exactly. I don't know why dudes act like they are god because they have been on internet forums for a couple years. Condescending dick heads some people. How do you even search for a thread like this? It's not like he can use the search tool and find this answer in this forum. Let the guy ask his questions and if you don't like it then move on. Unfortunately I don't have much constructive to add to the actual question....so....that's all I have.

Good job hitting the 50th post mark in such a useful manner.

If you don't know why this is a ridiculous thread to start then you might look into bb.com or maybe start reading flex.

Anyone asking stuff like this should be reading all sorts of stickies and beginner type stuff, not starting threads.

THATS the truth 1769

....I will TRY to answer this question.

Pro's do everything it takes. DUH.

Pro's would take it in the ass from a 500lb silverback or fuck a grapefruit full of ground up glass if they had to. CLEAR ENUF?????

Hey 1769, I will admit I laughed... sorry bro, Im an overworked workaholic, and I needed a good solid laugh off my chair...

But I am NOT gonna flame u, and NOT gonna call u stupid... and btw Im NOT a monster, just a hobby lifter that never benched 500

Toddc gave the straightest answer there ever could be: pros are CRAZY intense people... CRAZY! If its anabolic, in ANY degree, a pro will use 12000% of whatever would KILL most people! They dont use "some" they use ALL! And dosages? What might u guess? Its pretty simple, as much as they can get, just this side of nuclear toxic waste levels. There is NO barrier they wont cross to be the very best. And if their drive was anythign less, they wouldnt BE pros

BUT, what all us "normal" folk gotta remember is they WORK OUT the same way = CRAZY. And this is their life's work, so they are VERY sensitive to anything that sounds even vaguely like it might be acusing them of depending on some magic bullet secret to size. All monsters know that the gates to Pro-Vahalla are made of blood, dedication, self-denial, and unthinkable self-inflicted pain. After Dorian Yates tore something, he rehabbed it, and went back and tore somethign else. So Im honestly NOT flaming when I say this, just trying to help u understand the monster-psych: always always make sure ur post doesnt even slightly sound like its seeking a magic short cut. #1 the monsters will laugh at you and think u sound uncomitted or worse, #2, they may feel uve disrespected all the hard work theyve been bleeding into for the last 20+ years

Pros use it all bro... at huge doses... then they work out like freaks, to be the best freak on the block

the only other secret is that many of these muscle-bound beasts are also pretty smart biochemists... they chart, log and monitor their growth like an ongoing experiment... they dont blindly toss back 150 dbol tabs a day and just hope they dont crap out their liver... so over time, they begin to "know" the "sweet spot" of dosages vs benefit vs side-effects...

Now here is the HUGE bene of a place like PM... bodybuilding is an art, but its also a science... and there is TONS of data on PM bro! While a non-pro like me remains respectful, many of these dino-beasts havent minded sharing their wealth of knowlege with me... PM is a giant library, i can read articles right and left and educate myself... and it has "interactive" qualities because u can ask questions, as long as u dont get the beast-librarians pissed at u...

Over the years, I have a small group of bros here that are now friends... some pros, some just hobby-freaks who love the iron... they will drop the know on stuff any time I get stumped and ask... everyone starts out green... no biggie... but always remember respect will get u respect back...

peace,
GND

Hey 1769, I will admit I laughed... sorry bro, Im an overworked workaholic, and I needed a good solid laugh off my chair...

But I am NOT gonna flame u, and NOT gonna call u stupid... and btw Im NOT a monster, just a hobby lifter that never benched 500

Toddc gave the straightest answer there ever could be: pros are CRAZY intense people... CRAZY! If its anabolic, in ANY degree, a pro will use 12000% of whatever would KILL most people! They dont use "some" they use ALL! And dosages? What might u guess? Its pretty simple, as much as they can get, just this side of nuclear toxic waste levels. There is NO barrier they wont cross to be the very best. And if their drive was anythign less, they wouldnt BE pros

BUT, what all us "normal" folk gotta remember is they WORK OUT the same way = CRAZY. And this is their life's work, so they are VERY sensitive to anything that sounds even vaguely like it might be acusing them of depending on some magic bullet secret to size. All monsters know that the gates to Pro-Vahalla are made of blood, dedication, self-denial, and unthinkable self-inflicted pain. After Dorian Yates tore something, he rehabbed it, and went back and tore somethign else. So Im honestly NOT flaming when I say this, just trying to help u understand the monster-psych: always always make sure ur post doesnt even slightly sound like its seeking a magic short cut. #1 the monsters will laugh at you and think u sound uncomitted or worse, #2, they may feel uve disrespected all the hard work theyve been bleeding into for the last 20+ years

Pros use it all bro... at huge doses... then they work out like freaks, to be the best freak on the block

the only other secret is that many of these muscle-bound beasts are also pretty smart biochemists... they chart, log and monitor their growth like an ongoing experiment... they dont blindly toss back 150 dbol tabs a day and just hope they dont crap out their liver... so over time, they begin to "know" the "sweet spot" of dosages vs benefit vs side-effects...

Now here is the HUGE bene of a place like PM... bodybuilding is an art, but its also a science... and there is TONS of data on PM bro! While a non-pro like me remains respectful, many of these dino-beasts havent minded sharing their wealth of knowlege with me... PM is a giant library, i can read articles right and left and educate myself... and it has "interactive" qualities because u can ask questions, as long as u dont get the beast-librarians pissed at u...

Over the years, I have a small group of bros here that are now friends... some pros, some just hobby-freaks who love the iron... they will drop the know on stuff any time I get stumped and ask... everyone starts out green... no biggie... but always remember respect will get u respect back...

peace,
GND

this is almost as ignorant as the first post.

it would be great if rather then 50 post minimum we could have a say 50hour minimum on reading and using the search button! lol

you do know that there were studies done on atheliets in the 60's that show there are different types of drug response. people who are made for this, you know like pro bodybuilders can use 1/4 or less of the doses you can and get far superior results, and that is only a tiny part of the picture of why they are pro and you are not.

so that means big rammy can be on 250mg of test a week and blow you away while you are pumping more then a g of aas just to get a similar drug response! not to mention superior shape, and bio mechanics, ect...

people onthis board use as much or more then the pros, there are no secerets, the seceret is if you have to ask the question you are probably not ready for the answer.

not trying to be a dick but lets at least try not make this into romper room...

I know of several local bodybuilders, ( not IFBB ). Some use HGH others don't. I think it is more a cost thing at there level. Couple of them use as contest prep only.

A few years ago I ran 8 kits 6 iu day. I also ran test, deca and little dbol through whole cycle, dbol for 5 week. I don't feel like it was worth the cost of the GH as I don't feel it did me much good. However I could not afford to keep going at that time so I didn't have more time to give. I think gh is great for the pros and pre contest.

I do feel that most pros do get results from it and really think that GH and slin has helped with there size for sure, but they use for years at a time.

Slin I used it back years ago while on a cycle. I got major pumps in gym and wanted to take longer, but I tend to get lazy and hate taking shot 15 min before end of work out and then rest after, then big carb shake,,to much work LOL.

I feel that that stuff is for pros, we can grt what we want from gear alone.

just my 2cents

Welcome to PM.

Hell all I was looking was someone to say something like but not limited

"Most use gh but not all some have the genetics to not use it."

Or even
"SEO's can be used to to aid stretching fascia" or " it's the oil it's self that creates the size once it's gone so is the size"

And a yes or no that insulin use can make the user dependent if tried to discontinue after long use and have shut down their bodies ability to creat it's own insulin. Or that insulin is not like test where as when synthetic insulin is used I does not shut down the bodies ability to make it's own

this is almost as ignorant as the first post.

it would be great if rather then 50 post minimum we could have a say 50hour minimum on reading and using the search button! lol

you do know that there were studies done on atheliets in the 60's that show there are different types of drug response. people who are made for this, you know like pro bodybuilders can use 1/4 or less of the doses you can and get far superior results, and that is only a tiny part of the picture of why they are pro and you are not.

so that means big rammy can be on 250mg of test a week and blow you away while you are pumping more then a g of aas just to get a similar drug response! not to mention superior shape, and bio mechanics, ect...

people onthis board use as much or more then the pros, there are no secerets, the seceret is if you have to ask the question you are probably not ready for the answer.

not trying to be a dick but lets at least try not make this into romper room...

I think his point is that a pro will do what he has to do to be a pro. If Ramy responds to 250 t is he gonna stop there? That's laughable. Anyone goin to the O is takin whatever they can afford that wont kill them or they wouldn't be there in the first place.

Lots of people have the GENES to be pro in whatever sport. Guys who make it have HEART.

I think his point is that a pro will do what he has to do to be a pro. If Ramy responds to 250 t is he gonna stop there? That's laughable. Anyone goin to the O is takin whatever they can afford that wont kill them or they wouldn't be there in the first place.

Lots of people have the GENES to be pro in whatever sport. Guys who make it have HEART.

are you kidding me? do you know or have you ever played/competed with professional level atheliets?

I have played with people that went to the nfl, you know what? they didn't have heart, they didn't have head you know what they had? great freaking genetics! nothing else!

the guys at the Olympia are sure using more then 250mg t but don't kid yourself that everyone is on everything under the sun.

100% the gym rats here are using more chemicals then the elite level pros.

it isn't that these guys are gona stop at hrt, its that they can use it better then you, ther ebody is not like your body, you will kill yourself with the drugs and they will use half as much and get 4-5x the results.

lots of these guys aren't brilliant trainers they are guys who lift weight s and GROW!!!

the idiots on here will do whatever it takes no matter how dumb to look 20% as good as the pros do all while using retarded amounts of drugs, the pros look like pros and don't read here or obsess over this because they lift weights they eat food and grow like you and I never will, it really is just that simple.

lots of people do not have the genetics to be pro at any given sport, lots of people don't win the lottery, sure there are plenty of examples that do but when it comes down to it we are talking about people that have mutations that exist in less then 1 person per million in many cases.

in the world how many people go to the gym and lift weights? ill tell you its a lot of freakin people, I have been to gyms in several countries, you know with as many gyms as I have gone to i can probably count on one hand the number of pro or pro level people i have seen. in most cases i am one of the biggest and leanest people in any gym i go to, and by pro standards im a swimmer. lol!

The secret of the pros:

image_prodprod1030064_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member