over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The truth behind the monsters?

• Thread starter Deleted member 117187
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite simply...yes. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Check out the pics of Ronnie at age 15. If you didn't look like that at that age, you don't have it.

So evidently its all genetics.

Quite simply...yes. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Check out the pics of Ronnie at age 15. If you didn't look like that at that age, you don't have it.

Dorian at that age looks like an average skinny kid. I think there is more variables than that.

I have been doing more reading lately to figure out the Olympians became Olympians.
Do you guys think they all use hgh?
SEO's
Slin?
I have talked an IFBB pro. As I was inquiring about him being my coach and talking about expenses I asked how much he spends on his cycles I can't remember the price but I remember him saying he doesn't use HGH as he feels it doesn't do much do him!

SOE
This seems to be the evil no one wants to admit to. When someone says synthol they think of Greg Valentino and other synthol freaks.
But can it be used without extremes to stretch the fascia and creat room for real muscle to grow once the oil has left the muscle.

SLIN
Basically I don't know to much on this but by using it in bodybuilding could it turn an athlete into an insulin dependent diabetic?

Pros are the guys that are persistent, and are willing to spend a lot of money to get a card.

wide grip benching.

wide grip benching.

But you have to make sure you have an oral in your MyoFuel whilst you wide grip bench press otherwise you won't become a pro. If you ever want to be Mr O you have to snort the oral powder and not sleep for 36 hours afterwards.

ur a fucking moron

i talked to a ifbb pro and he told me if u fuck a grapefruit ull make it

it didnt work

genetics
diet
rest
juice
hard mother fuckin work

make a ifbb pro nothing else

This. There really is nothing else. Obviously slin and gh included in the juice part. The grapefruit just helps pay for it all haha doing what it takes

Actually there is one thing I'd add to list. Time And consistency. Well that's 2 things I guess.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Ronnie was a twig compared to everyone else for quite a while. A ,ot of us figured he couldn't get it done because he was a cop. Ronny spent a lot of years in 10th place before he became king.

But you have to make sure you have an oral in your MyoFuel whilst you wide grip bench press otherwise you won't become a pro. If you ever want to be Mr O you have to snort the oral powder and not sleep for 36 hours afterwards.

I snorted SD for awhile. Seemed to work

Pros are the guys that are persistent, and are willing to spend a lot of money to get a card.

Nah its all genes. Top pros don't take gear or workout, they are just GENETIC ADONIS FREAKS. Same thing with football players. Adrian Petersen has no work ethic but great genes.

Some dude on here told me so it must be true huh?

Size comes from genes + work + nutrition + gear and a few other variables. If you cut corners on ANY factor, you will be surpassed by the guy who gave 110% on ALL factors. Making SURE you put all the pieces together is in the MIND and WILL imo.

We all have an opinion, so I guess mine is no better. But as I see it, heart and mind trump genes. There are pros with imperfect genes who pushed harder and made it anyway. And there are 1000s and 1000s of lazy punks out there with awesome genes who lack the stones to use their dna properly. Heart and drive separate winners from losers.

We have all seen the genetics vs gear debate before. Back in the day, the BB world was so far in denial that inevitably someone would post that they knew a pro at the O level who was all natty. At least these days we have advanced to the "yes, all pros use gear" level of reality.

Genetics trumps all... that bring said, i wonder how many peoplr here have actually trained with or been around a pro outside the gym? .... they do everything perfect.... everything.... not a few days a week w weekends or sundays off.... not a few months and slack on diet.... everything is perfect.... day in day out year after year.... diet training injects...i trained around vince taylor, i was swalloing spit trying not to puke all over the floor half way trhu the workout.... i watched paul baker lift stupid weight like ive never seen before, mil pressing 315 for like 12-15 reps..... or you see those ramy vids w dj and walkin like a duck after.... i dont see others (myself def uncluding) putting in this this effort and consistancy these guys do.... they put in workkkkk, most of them anyways..... sum genetics are so good they dont need to do much tho lol

Dorian at that age looks like an average skinny kid. I think there is more variables than that.

having good genetics does not mean you are born looking like a gorilla, it means your body has the ability to use the food and drugs and a more efficient manner, it means when you gain muscle size the shape and muscle tie ins are optimal. look at kevin leverone when he is off.

genetics is also not a free pass. the gifted do have to put the work in. but the first part is having that magic wild card.

if you don't have the true magic like some pros that do not step on the Olympia stage you have to work a lot harder, guys like shebly and b-boy come to mind, they do have better genetics for this, though certainly not the best, then they train and think hard about how to make the whole thing work, after years it does.

very few people really train right. there is no single right but, im talking with intensity and direction day in day out doing it all correct like pit is talking about.

for me the gym is my time, its my time not to look in the mirror and be pretty, it is my time to close my eyes and get rid of the demons inside, I train, I beat the living shit out of myself, but im fucked up, im not normal, there was some vid with Even whats his name going on about this I think, normal people do not have the drive or intensity to beat the hell out of themselves day in day out, make yourself puke for fun or do legs until you cant walk. it has taken me years of training to figure out how to train and not hurt myself, which is still a work in progress.

I have seen a few pros train, in most cases I was not terribley impressed, but then again when I played football 17 people on my team benched over 400lbs, I think 10 squatted 500 one squatted 600. I have also trained with some real meat heads that were all over 300lbs usually around 350, just giant mosters that people run and hide from... lol

but the guys that really have the pro shape/size/genetics are just on a whole different level. even the giant meat heads while impressive just do not compare.

actually there was one guy that joined my team late in college, he was featured in flex magazine, back then to me he wa ssmall, supper jacked but trained with very light weight compaired to the strong guys on the team just had that real good shape. he looked great but was small when you are around guys who are 300+ or 250 and lean, or the one guy who was 6'8" pealed out at 350+ looking like freakin harry from harry and the hendersons....

these are not internet exajurations either. im sure if I went into detail some here would know some of the people im talking about.

Genetics trumps all... that bring said, i wonder how many peoplr here have actually trained with or been around a pro outside the gym? .... they do everything perfect.... everything.... not a few days a week w weekends or sundays off.... not a few months and slack on diet.... everything is perfect.... day in day out year after year.... diet training injects...i trained around vince taylor, i was swalloing spit trying not to puke all over the floor half way trhu the workout.... i watched paul baker lift stupid weight like ive never seen before, mil pressing 315 for like 12-15 reps..... or you see those ramy vids w dj and walkin like a duck after.... i dont see others (myself def uncluding) putting in this this effort and consistancy these guys do.... they put in workkkkk, most of them anyways..... sum genetics are so good they dont need to do much tho lol

We have about 6 pros at our gym, and honestly, they are not more dedicated or knowledgeable then I am. They just have better genetic structure then I do. They eat the right foods most of the time, and train very, very hard. Actually that's one thing that seperates the pros from the Jos, that's ass busting workouts.

Sadly Levrone and Wheeler couldn't beat a genetically inferior white guy from England. They never capitalized on what they had. Phi Heath has. Genetics are your entry fee to the race. Hunger determines whether you win place or don't show.

But...Ronnie at his peak totally destroys Dorian at his. It's just a fact.

I have been doing more reading lately to figure out the Olympians became Olympians.
Do you guys think they all use hgh?
SEO's
Slin?
I have talked an IFBB pro. As I was inquiring about him being my coach and talking about expenses I asked how much he spends on his cycles I can't remember the price but I remember him saying he doesn't use HGH as he feels it doesn't do much do him!

SOE
This seems to be the evil no one wants to admit to. When someone says synthol they think of Greg Valentino and other synthol freaks.
But can it be used without extremes to stretch the fascia and creat room for real muscle to grow once the oil has left the muscle.

SLIN
Basically I don't know to much on this but by using it in bodybuilding could it turn an athlete into an insulin dependent diabetic?

Only the pros know what the pros use and only you truely know what you use!!! People lie. I personally know a few ifbb pros men and women a like and everyone of them runs a diffrent cycle in a diffrent manner. Honestly if gh didn't work for him then it was fake, real gh works hands down!!!

Pros are pros bc of constituency and hard works, genetics are huge but not everything. There are more than a few pros who have less than stellar genetics but a work ethic you wouldn't believe!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the gear scene being what it is, the only people who truly KNOW what gear they are doing is people with a scrip in their name or pellet converters. I'm sure plenty of pros don't know their TRUE doses.

no point in talking to people about their doses because unless you see them take what they do you will never really know.

The bottom line is, and will always be GENETICS.

Genetic response to TRAINING
Genetic response to NUTRITION
Genetic response to DRUGS

It can be all of the above, or some of the above.

Boatloads of drugs? Think again...You probably could not handle the amounts that a genetically gifted person can.

Why is it that some people can smoke, drink, abuse their bodies and never have an issue? Genetics is why!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear