over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE ULTIMATE GH SECRETION LOG

JJ got a question on taking Hup and GTE, do you need to take them on a somewhat empty stomach or completely empty stomach to get them to work effectively?

Some great results your getting, thanks for logging it. Am I seeing it right, your dosing cjc w/dac ed?

Yes. I'm taking it with every ghrp2 inject. It's not necessary but Beaver posted by doing it this way the cjcDAC keeps building in your blood stream with each successive shot pushing igf1 higher. It's kind if like how some people front load AAS to get them to peak in your blood stream quicker, and other people start low dose and gradually accent the dosage. This way is the gradual ascension method. But, there's nothing wrong with once a week dosing of cjcDAC.

JJ got a question on taking Hup and GTE, do you need to take them on a somewhat empty stomach or completely empty stomach to get them to work effectively?

I don't think food hinders there effects. Food will just slow down the process of getting them in your blood stream but they'll still get there eventually.

That pramipexole with the bit of clen I took had my sex drive way up....powerful orgasms off that combo. Unfortunately, couldn't sleep for shit from the prami again. Woke up this morning and took my huperzine A, cjcDAC, GHRP2 and doubled my clen to 67mcg. I was freaking starving! Now I'm freaking wired!
I looked through pubmed studies to make sure clenbuterol didn't negatively affect gh release from the peptides. I learned in an animal study that fat loss was most significant the first few days of clenbuterol use. This convinced me that even on a bulk it's not a bad idea to run clen a few days every other week to keep body fat down while growing.

That pramipexole with the bit of clen I took had my sex drive way up....powerful orgasms off that combo. Unfortunately, couldn't sleep for shit from the prami again. Woke up this morning and took my huperzine A, cjcDAC, GHRP2 and doubled my clen to 67mcg. I was freaking starving! Now I'm freaking wired!
I looked through pubmed studies to make sure clenbuterol didn't negatively affect gh release from the peptides. I learned in an animal study that fat loss was most significant the first few days of clenbuterol use. This convinced me that even on a bulk it's not a bad idea to run clen a few days every other week to keep body fat down while growing.

Your comment is why I believe that clen should be taken 2 days on 2 days off. You do not need anything over 60-70mcg a day in fact i normally give my clients 40mcg two on two off and it works wonders, also look at small dose t3 for protein usage. Small doses have been prven to help use protein

Your comment is why I believe that clen should be taken 2 days on 2 days off. You do not need anything over 60-70mcg a day in fact i normally give my clients 40mcg two on two off and it works wonders, also look at small dose t3 for protein usage. Small doses have been prven to help use protein

12.5mcg T3 is perfect off season for faster protein synthesis.

I have the same opinion, sure as hell makes good sense when you think about slowing down down-reg from clen.

Dumb ass me just learned I was taking 50% more pramipexole than I thought. I assumed the Superior pipette was 1ml when it's 1.5 ml. Hahaha at least I know I got my full somatostatin inhibition and HGH release.

Big thing I've noticed since starting pramipexole is my mood seems more elevated with each passing day even though my nightly sleep is terrible filled with non stop tossing and turning. My after work naps have been incredibly deep with dreams so vivid I hate to wake up. They're like being in an action movie. I think the dopamine release from pramipexole is working like an antidepressant for me as I was depressed for over a month ever since getting a bad sinus infection/walking pneumonia. Now I feel a need to be more social which is not the norm for me as I'm basically a loner.

I dropped 2Lbs from taking clen for two days. I looked leaner at the gym but my calves were cramping when I trained them. My back and bicep workout went very well. No more clen this week.

Tonight I'm going to take 200mcg cjcDAC with a BOOM dose of ipamorelin, meaning 1,000mcg. The theory behind the BOOM dose is it's so big that it is supposed to create two HGH pulses, one at the usual time and one a couple hours after the first.

Interesting observation: even though I should be exhausted from bad sleep, I feel great!

Does the CJC make you sweat at night ? I started two nights ago . took 250mcg before bed to see how i would react and soaked the sheets :eek: . second night same thing .

I have the same opinion, sure as hell makes good sense when you think about slowing down down-reg from clen.

I personally feel longer durations are better on clen. I see merit in 2 days on 2 off for numerous reasons. Plus most used that system years ago and for good reason. But clen has been shown to be effective for a fairly long time. I think 2 weeks on 2 off is a good approach. Down regulation will always be helped if you do 2 days on 2 off as you are simply stopping injs. But because of the long half life of clen (approx 36 hours) I think 2 on 2 off is unnecessary as it is still active anyway. But clen is super effective so it will work no matter how you dose it.

Pharmacokinetics of plasma and urine clenbu... [J Pharmacobiodyn. 1985] - PubMed - NCBI

Dumb ass me just learned I was taking 50% more pramipexole than I thought. I assumed the Superior pipette was 1ml when it's 1.5 ml. Hahaha at least I know I got my full somatostatin inhibition and HGH release.

Big thing I've noticed since starting pramipexole is my mood seems more elevated with each passing day even though my nightly sleep is terrible filled with non stop tossing and turning. My after work naps have been incredibly deep with dreams so vivid I hate to wake up. They're like being in an action movie. I think the dopamine release from pramipexole is working like an antidepressant for me as I was depressed for over a month ever since getting a bad sinus infection/walking pneumonia. Now I feel a need to be more social which is not the norm for me as I'm basically a loner.

I dropped 2Lbs from taking clen for two days. I looked leaner at the gym but my calves were cramping when I trained them. My back and bicep workout went very well. No more clen this week.

Tonight I'm going to take 200mcg cjcDAC with a BOOM dose of ipamorelin, meaning 1,000mcg. The theory behind the BOOM dose is it's so big that it is supposed to create two HGH pulses, one at the usual time and one a couple hours after the first.

Interesting observation: even though I should be exhausted from bad sleep, I feel great!

So that's why I was shaking all day thinking I had taken 50mcg clen but in reality probably 75mcg. You should have seen me... I must have looked like I had some issues that day! Barbie was the same on what she thought was 20mcg her first time... within 10 mins hands shaking non stop... our clen is potent :) I need to still get used to the increased body temp though :eek:

Does the CJC make you sweat at night ? I started two nights ago . took 250mcg before bed to see how i would react and soaked the sheets :eek: . second night same thing .

Yep. I always sweat while sleeping. It means you're burning far from the metabolism increase. That's exactly what you want. I take my ghrp2 with it and I'm hot as hell.

Today I've only had two doses of GHRP2 and cjcDAC, and 1 huperzine A. I feel my ghrp2 kicking in. I'm getting hungrier by the minute. Time for a big clean food meal. I've only had 3 shakes and 3 bananas today and it's 6pm. Just took a 3 hour nap after work. Going to drop the pramipexole tonight so I get a good nights sleep.

Last night I skipped pramipexole and only took melatonin and NyQuil. I had a very nice sleep and woke up refreshed.

This morning I got up at 4am to use the bathroom so I took 200mcg huperzine A, then fell back asleep. At 5am I could feel my mind going much faster even while dreaming. I got up and took 200mcg cjcDAC and 150mcg GHRP2 at 5:30am then ate at 6am. At 6:30am I took .7mg pramipexole. I'm feel quite social this morning. My hands are going numb while typing this. My HGH from the pramipexole should be kicking in now as it's 2 hours after letting it sit under my tongue. This may he the best HGH protocol yet as it's the first time both hands felt semi numb.

Have you thought about tossing in mk-677 too? Not that you're not taking enough stuff already :)

Have you thought about tossing in mk-677 too? Not that you're not taking enough stuff already :)

I'm on a gram of sustanon, 800mg eq, 600mg deca, 300mg npp, and I have trestolone acetate on that way. I think I'm covered on androgens and topped out on GH secretion. I may switch to cjc no dac and throw in serostim and insulin, but I doubt I'll drop the cash on the seros.

Last night I took 200mcg cjcDAC with 1mg ipamorelin. My sleep was deep and vivid. It was wonderful! I had very realistic dreams, some great, some scary.

I just woke up and took 200mcg cjcDAC with 150mcg GHRP2 and had a protein/ oat shake, banana, and natural peanut butter. No huperzine A as I wish to go back to sleep. The weekend in my time to catch up on sleep, eat, and train. :)

Last night I took 200mcg cjcDAC with 1mg ipamorelin. My sleep was deep and vivid. It was wonderful! I had very realistic dreams, some great, some scary.

I just woke up and took 200mcg cjcDAC with 150mcg GHRP2 and had a protein/ oat shake, banana, and natural peanut butter. No huperzine A as I wish to go back to sleep. The weekend in my time to catch up on sleep, eat, and train. :)

i skipped my huperzine a yesterday and i noticed i slept much better last night. tho it could have just been coincidence.

JJ how far from a blood test should i take my peps?

I personally feel longer durations are better on clen. I see merit in 2 days on 2 off for numerous reasons. Plus most used that system years ago and for good reason. But clen has been shown to be effective for a fairly long time. I think 2 weeks on 2 off is a good approach. Down regulation will always be helped if you do 2 days on 2 off as you are simply stopping injs. But because of the long half life of clen (approx 36 hours) I think 2 on 2 off is unnecessary as it is still active anyway. But clen is super effective so it will work no matter how you dose it.

Pharmacokinetics of plasma and urine clenbu... [J Pharmacobiodyn. 1985] - PubMed - NCBI

Agree on the duration and down regulation, the reason I do the 2 on 2 off is to reduce sides. I have noticed if me and my clients go longer then two days BP starts to creep up and I already have high BPwhich is under control so when I do the 2 on 2 off im able to maintain my BP at 130/70 which is perfect for me.

i skipped my huperzine a yesterday and i noticed i slept much better last night. tho it could have just been coincidence.

JJ how far from a blood test should i take my peps?

I think it is 50 minutes with GHRP2 and hex, and 2 hours with ipamorelin. Maybe Elvia can verify.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131