over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE ULTIMATE GH SECRETION LOG

I took an evening dose of huperzine A an hour before a big 300mcg dose of GHRP2 and 200mcg cjcDAC. I'm so incredibly hungry. My steak is cooked. Just waiting on my brown rice. I'm dying!!!!

I'm on a gram of sustanon, 800mg eq, 600mg deca, 300mg npp, and I have trestolone acetate on that way. I think I'm covered on androgens and topped out on GH secretion. I may switch to cjc no dac and throw in serostim and insulin, but I doubt I'll drop the cash on the seros.

Understand, I googled pirami and found this, which got me interested in mk677 :

"When i first read about mk 677 i thought it was interesting but i didn't want to take a drug that caused a 24 hour gh bleed. When doing more research it doesn't cause a bleed and it doesn't cause one massive pulse. It works differently then peptides do, it increases gh by allowin the pituitary gland to pulse much larger amounts when it does pulse gh every 3-5 hour pulse.

MK-677 is an orally active nonpeptide spiropiperidine previously demonstrated to be functionally indistinguishable in vitro and in vivo from GH-releasing peptide, a relatively selective GH secretagogue. MK-677 enhances the pulsatile release of GH, resulting in sustained elevations in IGF-I, and is well tolerated after oral administration in animals, healthy young men, and older men and women.

The only downfall of mk 677 is after a while of use your body begins to build a tolerance to it. So i would think 2 weeks on 2 weeks off would be a wonderful protocol.

Peptides simply make the pituitary gland pulse and pulse large amounts. I would see these as best friends.

Pramipexole causes one gigantic pulse right after administration, double that of peptides and it last about 2 hours 30 minutes longer then a peptide pulse. The studied groups of pramipexole built no tolerance in fact the longer they took it the better it worked. It has a 8-12 hr half life so you could get two good doses of pramipexole a day giving 2 very large pulses.

So I'm curious if anyone thinks a strategiclly timed regimen of peptides pre meals pramipexole 30 minutes before postworkout and then pre bed and mk 677 at 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is worth trying? Haven't been able to find any logs or any info related to such a regimen."

I took an evening dose of huperzine A an hour before a big 300mcg dose of GHRP2 and 200mcg cjcDAC. I'm so incredibly hungry. My steak is cooked. Just waiting on my brown rice. I'm dying!!!!

JJ, have you tried adding a little mt2 with your ghrp-2? i add 100mcg with my mid day dose of ghrp-2

Understand, I googled pirami and found this, which got me interested in mk677 :

"When i first read about mk 677 i thought it was interesting but i didn't want to take a drug that caused a 24 hour gh bleed. When doing more research it doesn't cause a bleed and it doesn't cause one massive pulse. It works differently then peptides do, it increases gh by allowin the pituitary gland to pulse much larger amounts when it does pulse gh every 3-5 hour pulse.

MK-677 is an orally active nonpeptide spiropiperidine previously demonstrated to be functionally indistinguishable in vitro and in vivo from GH-releasing peptide, a relatively selective GH secretagogue. MK-677 enhances the pulsatile release of GH, resulting in sustained elevations in IGF-I, and is well tolerated after oral administration in animals, healthy young men, and older men and women.

The only downfall of mk 677 is after a while of use your body begins to build a tolerance to it. So i would think 2 weeks on 2 weeks off would be a wonderful protocol.

Peptides simply make the pituitary gland pulse and pulse large amounts. I would see these as best friends.

Pramipexole causes one gigantic pulse right after administration, double that of peptides and it last about 2 hours 30 minutes longer then a peptide pulse. The studied groups of pramipexole built no tolerance in fact the longer they took it the better it worked. It has a 8-12 hr half life so you could get two good doses of pramipexole a day giving 2 very large pulses.

So I'm curious if anyone thinks a strategiclly timed regimen of peptides pre meals pramipexole 30 minutes before postworkout and then pre bed and mk 677 at 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is worth trying? Haven't been able to find any logs or any info related to such a regimen."
Wow... I'm not educated on this product. This sounds very cool. So it's like cjcDAC in oral form?

JJ, have you tried adding a little mt2 with your ghrp-2? i add 100mcg with my mid day dose of ghrp-2

I like my ghrp before dinner for appetite and my MT2 after dinner so I don't get nauseas. I know you can mix them though as I've heard of Chinese HGH actually containing a mix of GHRP2 and melanotan II when tested in a lab. It was posted somewhere on pm.

Wow... I'm not educated on this product. This sounds very cool. So it's like cjcDAC in oral form?

Always thought of it as GHRP in oral form, but I don't remember why so I could be wrong (maybe because it has appetite enhancing properties).

Always thought of it as GHRP in oral form, but I don't remember why so I could be wrong (maybe because it has appetite enhancing properties).

You're right. MK-677 is new to me. It looks like it's similar to GHRP6.

Pharmacological characterisation of a new oral GH secretagogue, NN703.

AuthorsHansen BS, et al. Show all Journal
Eur J Endocrinol. 1999 Aug;141(2):180-9.

Affiliation
Abstract
NN703 is a novel orally active GH secretagogue (GHS) derived from ipamorelin. NN703 stimulates GH release from rat pituitary cells in a dose-dependent manner with a potency and efficacy similar to that of GHRP-6. The effect is inhibited by known GHS antagonists, but not by a GH-releasing hormone antagonist. Binding of (35)S-MK677 to the human type 1A GHS receptor (GHS-R 1A) stably expressed on BHK cells was inhibited by GHRP-6 and MK677 as expected. NN703 was also able to inhibit the binding of (35)S-MK677. However, the observed K(i) value was lower than expected, as based on the observed potencies regarding GH release from rat pituitary cells. Similarly, the effect of NN703 on the GHS-R 1A-induced inositol phosphate turnover in these cells showed a lower potency, when compared with GHRP-6 and MK677, than that observed in rat pituitary cells. The effect of i.v. administration of NN703 on GH and cortisol release was studied in swine. The potency and efficacy of NN703 on GH release were determined to be 155+/-23 nmol/kg and 91+/-7 ng GH/ml plasma respectively. A 50% increase of cortisol, compared with basal levels, was observed for all the tested doses of NN703, but no dose-dependency was shown. The effect of NN703 on GH release after i. v. and oral dosing in beagle dogs was studied. NN703 dose-dependently increased the GH release after oral administration. At the highest dose (20 micromol/kg), a 35-fold increase in peak GH concentration was observed (49.5+/-17.8 ng/ml, mean+/-s.e.m.). After a single i.v. dose of 1 micromol/kg the peak GH plasma concentration was elevated to 38.5+/-19.6 ng/ml (mean+/-s.e.m.) approximately 30 min after dosing and returned to basal level after 360 min. The oral bioavailability was 30%. The plasma half-life of NN703 was 4.1+/-0.4 h. A long-term biological effect of NN703 was demonstrated in a rat study, where the body weight gain was measured during a 14-day once daily oral challenge with 100 micromol/kg. The body weight gain was significantly increased after 14 days as compared with a vehicle-treated group. In summary, we here describe an orally active and GH specific secretagogue, NN703. This compound acts through a similar mechanism as GHRP-6, but has a different receptor pharmacology. NN703 induced GH release in both swine and dogs after i.v. and/or p.o. administration, had a high degree of GH specificity in swine and significantly increased the body weight gain in rats.

MK-677 is a ghrelin memetic like GHRP6 so perfect for the bulk cycle I'm on. :)

Effects of an oral ghrelin mimetic on body composition and clinical outcomes in healthy older adults: a randomized trial.

AuthorsNass R, et al. Show all Journal
Ann Intern Med. 2008 Nov 4;149(9):601-11.

Affiliation
Comment in
Ann Intern Med. 2009 May 5;150(9):654-5; author reply 655.
Ann Intern Med. 2008 Nov 4;149(9):677-9.
Ann Intern Med. 2009 May 5;150(9):653-4; author reply 655.
Ann Intern Med. 2009 May 5;150(9):654; author reply 655.
Summary for patients in
Ann Intern Med. 2008 Nov 4;149(9):I-36.
Abstract
BACKGROUND: Growth hormone secretion and muscle mass decline from midpuberty throughout life, culminating in sarcopenia, frailty, decreased function, and loss of independence. The decline of growth hormone in the development of sarcopenia is one of many factors, and its etiologic role needs to be demonstrated.

OBJECTIVE: To determine whether MK-677, an oral ghrelin mimetic, increases growth hormone secretion into the young-adult range without serious adverse effects, prevents the decline of fat-free mass, and decreases abdominal visceral fat in healthy older adults.

DESIGN: 2-year, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, modified-crossover clinical trial.

SETTING: General clinical research center study performed at a university hospital.

PARTICIPANTS: 65 healthy adults (men, women receiving hormone replacement therapy, and women not receiving hormone replacement therapy) ranging from 60 to 81 years of age.

INTERVENTION: Oral administration of MK-677, 25 mg, or placebo once daily.

MEASUREMENTS: Growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor I levels. Fat-free mass and abdominal visceral fat were the primary end points after 1 year of treatment. Other end points were body weight, fat mass, insulin sensitivity, lipid and cortisol levels, bone mineral density, limb lean and fat mass, isokinetic strength, function, and quality of life. All end points were assessed at baseline and every 6 months.

RESULTS: Daily administration of MK-677 significantly increased growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor I levels to those of healthy young adults without serious adverse effects. Mean fat-free mass decreased in the placebo group but increased in the MK-677 group (change, -0.5 kg [95% CI, -1.1 to 0.2 kg] vs. 1.1 kg [CI, 0.7 to 1.5 kg], respectively; P < 0.001), as did body cell mass, as reflected by intracellular water (change, -1.0 kg [CI, -2.1 to 0.2 kg] vs. 0.8 kg [CI, -0.1 to 1.6 kg], respectively; P = 0.021). No significant differences were observed in abdominal visceral fat or total fat mass; however, the average increase in limb fat was greater in the MK-677 group than the placebo group (1.1 kg vs. 0.24 kg; P = 0.001). Body weight increased 0.8 kg (CI, -0.3 to 1.8 kg) in the placebo group and 2.7 kg (CI, 2.0 to 3.5 kg) in the MK-677 group (P = 0.003). Fasting blood glucose level increased an average of 0.3 mmol/L (5 mg/dL) in the MK-677 group (P = 0.015), and insulin sensitivity decreased. The most frequent side effects were an increase in appetite that subsided in a few months and transient, mild lower-extremity edema and muscle pain. Low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels decreased in the MK-677 group relative to baseline values (change, -0.14 mmol/L [CI, -0.27 to -0.01 mmol/L]; -5.4 mg/dL [CI, -10.4 to -0.4 mg/dL]; P = 0.026); no differences between groups were observed in total or high-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels. Cortisol levels increased 47 nmol/L (CI, 28 to 71 nmol/L (1.7 microg/dL [CI, 1.0 to 2.6 microg/dL]) in MK-677 recipients (P = 0.020). Changes in bone mineral density consistent with increased bone remodeling occurred in MK-677 recipients. Increased fat-free mass did not result in changes in strength or function. Two-year exploratory analyses confirmed the 1-year results.

LIMITATION: Study power (duration and participant number) was insufficient to evaluate functional end points in healthy elderly persons.

CONCLUSION: Over 12 months, the ghrelin mimetic MK-677 enhanced pulsatile growth hormone secretion, significantly increased fat-free mass, and was generally well tolerated. Long-term functional and, ultimately, pharmacoeconomic, studies in elderly persons are indicated.

Today I only took my morning dose of cjcDAC and GHRP2. I took two doses of huperzine A. I'm going to take my prebed dose here in about an hour. I expect it will hit much harder after not dosing it for 16 hours. A little receptor break is a good thing since I've been taking them 5x/day in higher doses lately. Not to mention I'm running out of GHRP2. :(

I've decided to try a run of MK-677 as part of my quest in elevated HGH secretion. I want to run it seperate from other gh peptides to see what an orally active ghrelin Secretagogue is capable of. If this pans out, then I'll be ecstatic as no more injections for awhile sounds wonderful.

Russianstar is one of the premier online peptide gurus. He ran a log on MK-677. He said this was his new favorite research liquid. Here is his final post from his log:

"I finished the cycle 4lbs up, feeling stronger, sleeping better, perfect skin, this is one of my favourite supps.. i will post up a full review shortly, but i will be running this now at 50mg ed next time, it felt like 4iu of gh easily.. was even getting numb fingers."

I just ordered 2 bottles of MK-677 from SuperiorPeptide. I'm going to run it high dose at 25mg twice a day. It has a 24 hour half life, so once a day dosing is fine, but I want the levels to stay consistent in my blood stream.

Interesting Observation:

Yesterday I only had time to dose ghrp2 and cjcDAC twice and also take huperzine A twice. Today I am on the same schedule. My hands are stiff and more numb than they have been this far in this log. This would indicate to me a stronger HGH release from a longer break in between injects.

I look forward to seeing how you find the MK-677 :)

I've decided to try a run of MK-677 as part of my quest in elevated HGH secretion. I want to run it seperate from other gh peptides to see what an orally active ghrelin Secretagogue is capable of. If this pans out, then I'll be ecstatic as no more injections for awhile sounds wonderful.

Russianstar is one of the premier online peptide gurus. He ran a log on MK-677. He said this was his new favorite research liquid. Here is his final post from his log:

"I finished the cycle 4lbs up, feeling stronger, sleeping better, perfect skin, this is one of my favourite supps.. i will post up a full review shortly, but i will be running this now at 50mg ed next time, it felt like 4iu of gh easily.. was even getting numb fingers."

I just ordered 2 bottles of MK-677 from SuperiorPeptide. I'm going to run it high dose at 25mg twice a day. It has a 24 hour half life, so once a day dosing is fine, but I want the levels to stay consistent in my blood stream.

I gained 3Lbs more and strength was up on all lifts last night on legs. My weight is 245Lbs. I can't wait to start MK-677 too. I really want to get my parents in it so they feel younger.

I notice the few grey hairs I had on my head are gone. Probably a combination of gh peptides and melanotan. My goatee still has grey though.

I gained 3Lbs more and strength was up on all lifts last night on legs. My weight is 245Lbs. I can't wait to start MK-677 too. I really want to get my parents in it so they feel younger.

I notice the few grey hairs I had on my head are gone. Probably a combination of gh peptides and melanotan. My goatee still has grey though.

In the studies I have read the MK-677 seems to have an even greater positive effect on elderly users. Obviously because their gh is much lower to begin with. I need to research it more but it could be an excellent peptide for normal older people (not bodybuilders). Great for bodybuilders too though!

I only dosed out cjcDAC and ghrp2 twice the past few days with cjcDAC at 200mcg and GHRP2 at 300mcg each time. I took huperzine A twice yesterday and 3 times the day before. I swear I think it works better doing it only 2-3x/day. I'm filling out fast.

My MK-677 arrives today. Whoo hooo...

I just started MK-677 last night at 6:30pm with a dose of 25mg. My big fear was that my appetite wouldn't be as good as it was with GHRP2. Lately I have no appetite until I take my GHRP2. This morning I woke up very hungry!
What really surprised me this morning is my left hand was completely numb upon waking. With ghrp2 my hands were just beginning to get a bit numb. This morning it was dead numb which is a very good sign.
This morning I took my huperzine A and 37.5mg MK-677. I also took 200mcg cjcDAC to get the GHRH synergy. I have two vials of cjcDAC left so 200mcg every morning will last me 20 days. My right hand is actually getting tight as I type this in my phone.

so JJ do you believe injecting cjcdac everyday is better then 2x week?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear