advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Ultimate Log (peps, hgh, slin, syntherol, pge-1 etc)

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
As people know I like to experiment and this is no different but just taking it to another level now. I am well aware I don't have the best genetics and some of this stuff may not even be needed but my plan is to go for it. This log will contain all aspects of my transformation and I welcome any positive contributions from all the members on here. I have a clear plan and some exciting ideas for the future.

It's been years since I have used HGH. I wish I could dose 10IU eod but I simply can't. Therefore I will be following a protocol that increases the effectiveness of my hgh. My complete plan is...

100mcg cjc no dac and ghrp-2 sub q
10 mins later
2IU HGH sub q

I will dose the above 2 times daily with occasional day breaks. When I use slin it will be incorporated about 30 mins after my hgh inj at a dose of about 6-8IU (Novalog). I am using Mean Greens HGH so probably the best UG product on the market. I have already started and completed some quick and obviously not conclusive but interesting experiments so far.

For the first 2 days I injected 2IU HGH pre bed and I noticed great sleep and cts in the morning. On the 3rd day I used peps only pre bed and noticed the same. However on the 4th day I followed the above protocol and I literally woke up feeling like I had hibernated over winter. The cts was so severe I could barely move my hands for a few mins in the morning. Whilst this mini experiment is just that and not conclusive it showed me the two definitely have a synergistic effect.

I will also be restarting syntherol injs in my calves as they are genetically weak and I love the size this brings when combined with super hard training etc. Incase anyone doesn't know I have trained my calves brutally over the years with very little results. I have used perfect form, every exercise, every rep system and tempo you can imagine. I will try and include some training vids when I can.

PGE-1 will be injected in various body parts pre workout like I have done in the past. I will mainly use my arms as they are easier and I hope to gain a few inches over the next 6 months.

My aas is the highest it has ever been. At the moment 1g test, 600mg deca and 50mg tren a per day. I am also using 50mg inj adrol per day but only have about 5 days left on that. I will add in and take away aas as I go though the weeks and plan to cruise at various times on the way. I am currently taking part in Lightning Fast's Tren A and Parabolan comparison thread. Therefore in about 3 weeks I will swop over to 50mg parabolan per day.

I will include progress pics every few weeks. My plan is to build muscle with minimal fat gain but it's not gonna be all pretty :D

Training will be every body part 2 to 3 times weekly. For larger muscle groups I will do a little more volume but still not too much due to the frequency I train each body part. So it could be chest, back, quads, shoulders for 30 mins max each session but 2 to 3 times weekly. Arms 20 mins max per session but again 2 to 3 times weekly. A typical day could look like...

Chest, Back and Calves

Warm Up
Decline Presses... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set
Chest Dips... 1 warm up set and 1 working set
Cable Flyes... 1 warm up set and 3 working sets at high reps.
Face Pulls... 3 sets of 20 reps
Hammer Strength Pulldown... 3 warm up sets and 1 working set
Seated Cable Row... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set
Pull Ups... 3 sets to failure with 20 sec rest in between sets
Seated Calf Raise Supersetted with Leg Press Calf Press... 15 reps on each going up in weight.... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set for both.
Calf Extensions... 1 working set

I am a fan of alternating opposing body parts so quite often the above will be performed chest, back, chest, back etc. I play about with my training but I will be following the same system but will throw in an odd day of something different. Reps tends to be 10-40 reps but I will be throwing in some heavier low rep stuff on certain exercises. Basically my training is always different but progressive and intense.

Diet will be 2 to 3 shakes in my nutribullet. Examples of these could be...

Spinach, 2 apples, blueberries, walnuts and whey isolate with water.
Kale, pineapple, lemon juice, seed mix with micellar casein and water.

The rest will be typical meals including, chicken, beef, fish, eggs, greek yoghurt, oats, sweet potatoes, pasta, fruit etc. I will have a few takeaways so it won't all be clean. Although those are mainly something like beef satay with boiled rice and salt and pepper chicken wings.

I have made some decent progress in the last few weeks so hope to carry that on :)

Thats what Im talking about!! GO HARD OR GO HOME!! Ive been toying with the idea of using syntherol in my calves but some of the horror stories keep me second guessing... Is it as bad as some say? You doing 6 injects in each calf 3 in each side or how?

A few days ago I tried PGE-1 in my quads pre training. I used 2 micro injs of 5mcg per quad. Even at that small dose they started hurting on the way to the gym. It really isn't the best of feelings but it soon fades away. I had to start with very light leg extensions and they were a struggle. But once I got some blood into the muscle I was gtg. Due to my back I have been concentrating on horizontal leg presses recently and they felt great. I have also started doing more cardio and performed 20 mins on the exercise bike on the hardest setting. The intense cardio gave me the best quad pump ever and I couldn't walk afterwards.

2moro for quads I am thinking leg press, lunges, kettleball squats and stretches. I will use 5mcg in 2 spots for each quad again. Plus another 5mcg in each lat as they always feels great and doesn't ache like other body parts can.

Thats what Im talking about!! GO HARD OR GO HOME!! Ive been toying with the idea of using syntherol in my calves but some of the horror stories keep me second guessing... Is it as bad as some say? You doing 6 injects in each calf 3 in each side or how?

Honestly it is great. You could put on 2 inches in 4 weeks easy. I used to use 'normal' needles and they were fine but it took some mental effort pinning them daily. Some days they would be covered with blood. Once I swopped over to slin pins I have had no issues whatsoever. It makes them so much easier. People say they are not deep enough but I reckon all/most of them haven't tried it as I get no lumps and they look natural etc. Sure deeper shots are better but to minimize any issues I much prefer slin needles. If I were doing arms then it wouldn't matter so much but calves injs are a little different.

Even with the longer pins they are not bad and once you get used to it are easy. You just have to be consistent and that is something I have lacked in the past. I was doing 6 injs in each calf but I changed it to 4 in each calf. This time with the slin pins I will go back to 6 spots and smaller volume (1ml) in each spot.

Hell yea brother!! This is the type of shit I like to see. We are running similar protocols, I have 3 kits of gh on the way. Time to get huge!!!

Interested in your syntherol run as well, I will soon incorporate syntherol in my lats.

Elvia is that superior peptide cjc and ghrp? Are you only dosing them twice a day because of funds or would doing it 3 times a day on top the gh not make that much of a difference? Not familiar with these peps at all so im trying to figure out if i'll do 100 of each two or three times a day on top of the 2 I.U.s of gh from MG.

Looks like this is going to be the start of a great log. Thanks for sharing it with us.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Elvia is that superior peptide cjc and ghrp? Are you only dosing them twice a day because of funds or would doing it 3 times a day on top the gh not make that much of a difference? Not familiar with these peps at all so im trying to figure out if i'll do 100 of each two or three times a day on top of the 2 I.U.s of gh from MG.

Yes they are superior. Although my first GHRP-2 I have started with is a different brand. I got lots years ago and I still have this left. It has been in my fridge at least 2 years but is working great. I am dosing them twice daily due to the GH. I could add in 1-2 more pep shots through the day but just keeping it simple. But sure if someone wanted to do something similar they could do my 2 shots with another 2 shots of cjc no dac and ghrp-2 if they wanted. Just keep the pep shots at least 3 hours apart. If I could afford what I wanted I would be doing GH at 5IU twice daily with the peps as I think the results would be much better. Although if I were to run GH at a higher dose I would have a few more day breaks for health reasons.

The best thing about this protocol is each vial of peps lasts 25 days (5mg vials) so it is a fairly inexpensive way to get the most out of everything (gh related).

Looks like this is going to be the start of a great log. Thanks for sharing it with us.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Thank you. I am gonna put a lot of effort into this and hopefully it gives me even more motivation. Gonna go the gym in the next hour or so :)

Can't wait to see how you progress. We need to get you up to 20ius HGH a day. :D

I am gonna go the gym in a bit. Just drinking my Nutrex Outlift and watching this video...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpwEHIL_UZ4"]Bodybuilding Motivation - Pain is Temporary - YouTube[/ame]

Ready for battle :D

I took 6.66mg (1/3 of a dropper) LGD-4033 pre workout. Plus just under a scoop of Nutrex Outlift and I was flying :D I had a great workout tonight.... started slow but built up the pace as I went along. Mainly stuck to chest and back and rotated each every exercise. The tren I am on has definitely increased my strength over the last week or so. The new preworkout has given me a big boost too. That combined with slin pre workout gave me ridiculous muscle pumps.

Earlier I dosed 100mcg of cjc no dac and ghrp2 then about 10 mins later 2IU HGH. I waited about 30 mins then I ate spaghetti Bolognese with loads of beef mince. A little later I took 10IU novolog and then made a protein smoothie. That included spinach, 2 apples, 1 banana and whey isolate with water. During training I sipped on 75G HBCD's and 30g aminos. I look like a different person after training... very full etc.

I have put on about 12 pounds in the last few weeks so hope to carry on that over the following weeks.

I will start my calf syntherol injs 2moro night dosed at 1ml in 4 spots in each calf. My plan is to move up to 6 spots for each calf so 6ml per day.

I just done another set of pep and hgh injs (I didn't do morning ones today) then ate chicken (seasoned with nandos piri piri salt) with brown rice and cherry tomatoes.

Hey big guy best of luck I'll be following this

Check your inbox when you get a minute

I'll be following along. Ive been doing a hefty dose of peps, normal AAS usage, and Syntherol in my calves for a few weeks now. Due to swelling I can only do 3cc E3D, but Im slowly working my way up. Do your lower legs and ankles not swell with so much volume and frequency?

Last edited:
With gh peps, hgh, slin, and that tren hex/ tren ace, you'll put on 20Lbs more easy. :D

Hey big guy best of luck I'll be following this

Check your inbox when you get a minute

1 naked pic I don't mind but 5 at different angles was a bit OTT. You want to know what peps to use. After looking at your pics I would say PGE-1 ;)

I'll be following along. Ive been doing a hefty dose of peps, normal AAS usage, and Syntherol in my calves for a few weeks now. Due to swelling I can only do 3cc E3D, but Im slowly working my way up. Do your lower legs and ankles not swell with so much volume and frequency?

Try not to inject too low dose in your calf. Is that 3cc per calf e3d? How are you injecting that? Sure you should start low and build up ion volume over the weeks. But I don't encounter any issues when I done 4-6ml per calf. The key is to use smaller volume for multiple shots. I use slin pins so my biggest shot is 1ml.

With gh peps, hgh, slin, and that tren hex/ tren ace, you'll put on 20Lbs more easy. :D

Why only 20 pounds :D

Decided to have today off the gym so will go Sat morning and Sun afternoon. My plan 2moro is legs so work won't be pleasant afterwards as I won't be able to walk properly (hate working on Sat).

I will restart my syntherol tonight at 1ml injected 4 times in each calf (2 spots each side).

I haven't injected any peps or hgh today but will dose them now pre bed. Plus a morning dose pre workout too. My plan 2moro is peps/hgh with 10IU slin... pretty much the same as last time.

Over the last few months I was taking antibiotics so I decided to start a probiotic a few days ago. I have noticed I have been getting bloated much more recently so hopefully it helps with that. I am using Ultimate Flora Men’s Complete 90 Billion Probiotic. The other supplements I am currently using are...

Multi Vitamin
Vit C
Curcumin Phytosome
Omega Oil Blend
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Chromium Picolinate
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub