over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Undertaker Admits Using Steroids Under Incredible Pressure to Be Big

As Scott Steiner once said: "I'll take a drug test anytime. Just have Hunter pick me up in the limo so he can take one too".

All of em did back in the day... there may be some natural guys nowadays because from seeing em on commercials there’s a lot of smaller guys compared to the 80’s guys.

Never watched WWF during my childhood... parents were to cheap to buy cable/satellite so I had a whole 5 channels to view. Forced me to be an outside kid though and that was most likely their plan!

Cage

Maybe I missed it but where in the article did he admit to using steroids? Lol

Wrestlers probably abuse themselves more than any other sport. They needed to be big all the time, the fans demanded that. Have that, then go along with having to take whatever to keep training and performing through injuries, on the road all the time, etc

Wrestlers probably abuse themselves more than any other sport. They needed to be big all the time, the fans demanded that. Have that, then go along with having to take whatever to keep training and performing through injuries, on the road all the time, etc

I think the Wrestlers of the 80s and 90s is the group who has a shorter life expectancy than bodybuilders of the same era, rec drugs and steroids plus unclean diets as many of them were just massive and heavy guys with high percentage of body fat.

I saw him a few weeks ago with his daughter at an indoor inflatable jump park. He’s still a giant of a man, but gets around like he’s had lots of injuries as one would expect . I grew up watching him and these guys sacrifice their bodies for our amusement

Anyone here old enough to remember when Taker pinned the Hulkster for his first World title at Survivor Series? Also, WWE drug testing (at least for steroids) is a joke. Can someone tell me with a straight face that Brock, Lashley, or Big E are natural? Wrestlers shouldn't be natural. Part of their job is to be larger than life comic book heroes and the beating their bodies go through is probably unlike any other profession. The physiques on WWF roster in the late 80's and early 90's was ridiculous.

With there schedule l would be shocked if anyone was not on gear.

Three shows a week. Travel that includes wrestlers driving often themselves. Sharing hotel rooms. Getting there own food. Finding gyms. This is hell on the body.

Its hard to stay in shape, let alone huge, with that schedule.

Anyone here old enough to remember when Taker pinned the Hulkster for his first World title at Survivor Series? Also, WWE drug testing (at least for steroids) is a joke. Can someone tell me with a straight face that Brock, Lashley, or Big E are natural? Wrestlers shouldn't be natural. Part of their job is to be larger than life comic book heroes and the beating their bodies go through is probably unlike any other profession. The physiques on WWF roster in the late 80's and early 90's was ridiculous.
Some of us ae old enough to see the most epic heel-turn of all time, free on SAT AM TV. Zbyszko turning on Sammartino. Epic.
I was a 13 year old kid and mind was blown. OF course until a while later when Dad explained it was all fake/staged. Still fun at the time...

All of em did back in the day... there may be some natural guys nowadays because from seeing em on commercials there’s a lot of smaller guys compared to the 80’s guys.

Never watched WWF during my childhood... parents were to cheap to buy cable/satellite so I had a whole 5 channels to view. Forced me to be an outside kid though and that was most likely their plan!

Cage
5 channels! your family must have been rich or lived in a big city. I had 3 ......if there wasn't any bad weather happening. Rocks and sticks were my toys!

5 channels! your family must have been rich or lived in a big city. I had 3 ......if there wasn't any bad weather happening. Rocks and sticks were my toys!

Yeah I was always jealous of friends that had cable and had access to MTV. Back when MTV actually played music videos all day. Man I miss those days! Maybe I’m just getting old but rock music isn’t the same since the 80’s/90’s... it literally died. My bad for going off subject....

Cage

Yeah I was always jealous of friends that had cable and had access to MTV. Back when MTV actually played music videos all day. Man I miss those days! Maybe I’m just getting old but rock music isn’t the same since the 80’s/90’s... it literally died. My bad for going off subject....

Cage
I am older then you I quit listening to music when disco came out. I had an 8 track player till I upgraded to a cassette when they came out. It was exciting when I was finally able to watch TV with color in my early 20's, and no cable growing up either, only had black and white as a kid. Every generation thinks their music was the best. And worked harder, had it tougher and had great new wonderful thoughts and passions that no other generation ever had..... think I need to start planning what i want for breakfast.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws