over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE USA'S

I'm in...

I've decided to throw my hat in. Have had a fun run this month so far. Why slow down now? I should be welter-middleweight. We'll see where I'll end up. I took a few days for R and R and I'm back with more energy than I've had in 6 weeks. Refueled and ready to go. I'm just looking forward to energy of the show. Wish me luck. Still waiting on pics from my last show. Should have some soon. :st:r-wars

Rob Roy said:
I've decided to throw my hat in. Have had a fun run this month so far. Why slow down now? I should be welter-middleweight. We'll see where I'll end up. I took a few days for R and R and I'm back with more energy than I've had in 6 weeks. Refueled and ready to go. I'm just looking forward to energy of the show. Wish me luck. Still waiting on pics from my last show. Should have some soon. :st:r-wars
Rob smart move bro you looked awesome now go rep AZ with Asian Jon.

Rob Roy said:

|---[\\\\]>----------- Glad to hear so, talked to the wife yesturday and she said you were not sure, she said you were back up to 200lbs! glad you decided to do it. good luck!

Thanks for the encouragement.

bigbadasian said:
|---[\\\\]>----------- Glad to hear so, talked to the wife yesturday and she said you were not sure, she said you were back up to 200lbs! glad you decided to do it. good luck!
I've been walking around the last three days a waterlogged 200lbs. I looked like a fricken blowfish. Back on the diet here today and the 2 a day stepmill sessions start 2mrow. Fun Fun. Have learned a lot about my body throughout the last two competitions and have gone back to the drawing board on the diet to help me maintain more muscularity as I shred down. I lost a bit doing 2 shows back to back. That's what got me at the AZ. I'll be bigger, leaner, drier and lighter at the USA's.
Thanks V. You'll see the transformation from blowfish face to skelator. lol

Rob Roy said:
I've been walking around the last three days a waterlogged 200lbs. I looked like a fricken blowfish. Back on the diet here today and the 2 a day stepmill sessions start 2mrow. Fun Fun. Have learned a lot about my body throughout the last two competitions and have gone back to the drawing board on the diet to help me maintain more muscularity as I shred down. I lost a bit doing 2 shows back to back. That's what got me at the AZ. I'll be bigger, leaner, drier and lighter at the USA's.
Thanks V. You'll see the transformation from blowfish face to skelator. lol

Good to hear you are doing the show!! I too thought that you looked awsome from the pics I saw of you at the AZ, you have an awsome physique Rob and you will do well at the next level for sure...

Good luck Rob, you'll definately hold your own.

Rob

Rob Roy said:
\

Hey bro, you looked amazing at the AZ and def had better wheels than me so I'm glad to see you are doing the USA. I'll be there too if I can get the last three days worth of pizza and oreo cookies off this layer of Krispy Kreme I have around my belly!:p My goal is just to make a good showing for my first national level contest and to have fun. Hope to see you there and I'll be cheering you on as a fellow AZ bodybuilder.
Gotta give props to Hutch also! Both you guys must have a squat rack in your house or something 'cause the leg development is freaky in guys your weight.
Thanks to everyone that I saw and talked to at the show for your motivation and for telling me your opinions.

PHATBOI said:
\

Hey bro, you looked amazing at the AZ and def had better wheels than me so I'm glad to see you are doing the USA. I'll be there too if I can get the last three days worth of pizza and oreo cookies off this layer of Krispy Kreme I have around my belly!:p My goal is just to make a good showing for my first national level contest and to have fun. Hope to see you there and I'll be cheering you on as a fellow AZ bodybuilder.
Gotta give props to Hutch also! Both you guys must have a squat rack in your house or something 'cause the leg development is freaky in guys your weight.
Thanks to everyone that I saw and talked to at the show for your motivation and for telling me your opinions.
Yo Phatboi congrats on the overall, i think youll do exceptionally well at the USAS , you guys gotta see this guy hes fucking thick as hell and has a small waist unreal , i thought you were 225 onstage you looked that big bro nice work and best of luck at teh Usa.

Let's have a Krispy Kreme eating contest after...

PHATBOI said:
\

I've felt like an off season Dennis James over the last 4 days. I think that I have a dickydo! My gut sticks out past where my dicky do... LOL Dude, if I was to lose to any physique in that show, I'm glad it was yours. You were jacked. No shit. Swol factory. Congrats on the overall. You deserved it. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm going to bust my ass over the next two weeks so that I can enjoy stepping on stage with the best amatuers in the world. Just have fun with it. As long as I come in better each time I get on stage. I've won! I'm glad to hear that you're doing the show also. You're going to do very well. I'll see ya there. Rob

Lil Savage, thanks. I've seen your pics. If your competing, I'm withdrawing.
Bulldog, thanks bro. That means alot coming from a strong competitor like yourself.

WOW!!! ergas taking the hw class????? hmmm....ill say this...if he beats me that day, places ahead of me etc....it will only be because he's been there soooooo many times and this will be my first time there. by no stretch of the imagination do i think ergas has the kind of physique i would worry about as an amateur or pro.

Last edited:
getbig27 said:
WOW!!! ergas taking the hw class????? hmmm....ill say this...if he beats me that day, places ahead of me etc....it will only be because he's been there soooooo many times and this will be my first time there. by no stretch of the imagination do it think ergas has the kind of physique i would worry about as an amateur or pro.

More power to you bro. Hope you come in right on the money! I wouldn't pick Ergas as a sure winner....just a favorite based on prior comps. You never know who will show up. Do I know you bro?

SZ

we have never met Mr. Zona but i have seen you around for some time now in quite a few magazines. if you go to my website below you can see who i am.

www.bigjuggernaut.com

PHATBOI said:
\

Thanks man, I actually do have a squat rack at my house that I never use!!!!! Me and Rob do go pretty crazy on leg day though..LOL...

You looked awsome man at the show, great battle between you and Rob, I couldnt even be the least bit disapointed in my 3rd place cuz you two were freaks...I plan on being out at USA's also to cheer you guys on...

getbig27 said:
we have never met Mr. Zona but i have seen you around for some time now in quite a few magazines. if you go to my website below you can see who i am.

www.bigjuggernaut.com
nice website bro!

Good luck Peter! I think you will do well, you will certainly hold your own. Dont worry about that. I hope I can stop by and meet you, it would be a pleasure. Anyway I will be pullin for ya.

DOGMA said:
Good luck Peter! I think you will do well, you will certainly hold your own. Dont worry about that. I hope I can stop by and meet you, it would be a pleasure. Anyway I will be pullin for ya.

Thank you Dogma. Please introduce yourself to me. It would be my pleasure. Here is a sneak peak at two weeks out.;)

Attachments

• 2005_07220002.JPG
    2005_07220002.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 225
Holy S...

Pete, you look incredible!! Best of luck in the contest.

Your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws