over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The various bodybuilding radio shows

DOGGCRAPP

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Do you guys listen to these shows?
I think I have only listened to snippets of one or two (Shelby and Dusty's I think)

Ive been asked about 10-12 times now to come on the various radio shows for interviews and I turn them down every time, doesnt interest me.... Shawn Ray asked me again tonite and I was asked last week also by another one.

I dont listen to them myself .... and I cannot fathom explaining DC training one more time....I'd rather watch the movie Gigli

am I missing something here and these are extremely popular with people?

Sounds like you're very much in demand.

I like the RX muscle radio shows....

Just tell them you dont want to talk about DC training.

Tell them YOU want to talk about your company and who you sponcer/train.

If it was about Trueprotein or somehow benefitted individuals Ive trained - to promote them or further them somehow in the sport I would most likely consider it....

If its about DC training or myself.... I'd rather play with my 18 month old daughter.

Definitely go on Dave and John's show on RXM. Its the best out there.

Do you guys listen to these shows?

am I missing something here and these are extremely popular with people?

I like them and they do seem to be very popular judging by the board responses to the shows.

I like Off Topic as well as RX's show....it's kinda cool to actually get to know more about the person than just asking the same bodybuilding questions over and over...Dusty and Shelby's interviews were really interesting

ditto, RXM, offtopic or Pulsing radio.

they would love to have you discuss anything, wether its TP.com or dusty or training...you name the guidelines/bouderies of discussion

If it was about Trueprotein or somehow benefitted individuals Ive trained - to promote them or further them somehow in the sport I would most likely consider it....

If its about DC training or myself.... I'd rather play with my 18 month old daughter.

EXACTLY!!!! You tell THEM what you want to talk about.

And they always give you some time at the end of an interview
to plug you or your trainees websites. $$$$ ;)

who are you? or would u prefer to stay anonymous

almost 500 posts? that cant be a serious question.

im a big carl lanore fan, so i would love to hear you on off topic or even super human radio. carl seems like a super respectful guy and im sure he would be more than willing to stick to any parameters that you set. i remember him commenting once about being impressed by what you have done, and it didnt have anything to do with DC training, it was your marketing with TP and how everyone has their 5% discount code in their taglines. he has a good point....that is incredible marketing.

lmaoo

sorry DC that was kinda funny

:D

I thought it was too.....at least the anonymous name of "Doggcrapp" actually worked for once.

Dave and John's show is very good and I'm sure they will be good with your training methods not being the main topic.

Off-Topic Radio is another great one (Dusty and Shelby were on). I know for a FACT that Aaron (main host) will be 100% cool to keep the topic on Trueprotein and people you've trained. They would even be up for the more personal Dante (family, past, etc.). It's a real good show that is willing to talk about anything the interviewer is willing to, as I'm sure you heard a little from the Shelby and Dusty interview. They are a bit of a more laid back show - your a funny guy Dante and I think it would work better on Off-topic. They are on the RXmuscle site too under radio - I know A LOT of people listen to it but I would bet not quite as many as John & Dave's.

But honestly you can't go wrong with either - a lot of guru's (not that your a 'guru') go on Dave and John's and don't talk about their training/diet specifics - some might give a few 'hints' of what one of their clients are doing but nothing more.

Last edited:
Honestly...those shows never interested me very much....although I'd be interested in a non DC Dante interview.

I listen to RxMuscle's Heavy Muscle Radio religiously and catch most of the OFF-TOPIC stuff.

MD I collect for cardio in the future because it's not as interesting, brutally honest, or long enough.

It would be cool to hear you talk about exercises that nobody thinks of doing and the ridiculous measures you've had to go to put mass on some. Alli Amini, Dr. Scott Connelly, and Chris Aceto are some guys that I get hooked on what they're saying because I might take one thing to learn more about. Maybe you could do that for some people. It's hard to think outside the box, especially for those guys stuck hearing bodybuilding mythology constantly.

Basically cool info that you've discovered and funny stories from over time. "Campfire stuff".

y̶̧̦͉͕̘̲̪̳̥̭͍͔̤͙̦̌̽͛͗ͥ͞ơ̸̺̯̣̮̝͐ͧ̇ͪ̎ͦ̊͊ͣ͢͢͡&#

cool still have no clue who u are

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member