over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The why of back pumps?

dece870717

Banned
I was wondering if anyone knows the reason steroids cause back pumps. My friend gets them real bad to where he can no longer deadlift for the duration of cycle and mine are usually pretty mild. What is the chemical/physiological reason of back pumps?

My thoughts on it are, higher levels of fluids in the system and some people have poor drainage of the lumbar erectors. I find some soft tissue work with a golf ball can help stop it occuring.

I always thought it was from an increased red blood cell count but never knew for sure interested to find out as well

The suck bad!!! I get them horrible while on! Squats and deadlifts kill!!!! Pisses me off terrible bad. I just push through that god awful pain but it is almost debilitating at times!

The suck bad!!! I get them horrible while on! Squats and deadlifts kill!!!! Pisses me off terrible bad. I just push through that god awful pain but it is almost debilitating at times!

same here! one more reason i don't use a-50.

M1t did this to me, i had to sit down between sets of curls, squats and deads? Not a chance :S. I've heard some suggestion Taurine for it but that never seemed to do much for me.

are you refering to when your back feels like it has a lot of pressure building up, or it hurts or jsut crazy sore, if so i got that once when i was on a cycle and didnt know why, but never got it again. must be some kinda of chem reaction huh, but why me only once

foam roller has helped me to soften faschia in back and less pump

I've tried the Taurine suggestion...

Didn't do a thing for me. Massage has worked the best for relief, also resting between sets as mentioned above and a heating pad post workout.

I work as a mechanic and I would get them during the day just working, bending over to pick up tires, etc. muchless during training. Sucks.

I think its more of a chemical reaction...b/c if it was just an actual blood pump...the same compounds that give Us them would also give Us much better muscle pumps

You always hear guys talking about the infamous backpump but rarely say other muscle groups are also getting painful pumps

Last edited:
lactic acid?

Prolly from your lower back muscles working ALL DAY while they support you, constantly getting "pumped".

I get them almost constantly now, and all the doc can do is give me ghey stretches old people do. But taurine works for me, and bending back as far as I can on the ab lounge will help for awhile.

Gatorade and calcium help too.

I can't wait for the next super/phera cycle, LOL!!

Lately, I have had them worse than ever. I know it is muscular. I get horrible pumps in my traps, delts and lower back. My arms get pumped too almost to the point of pain.

Viewing a great DVD, guess it is definitely HD!!

I was able to pretty much do away with mine when I stopped doing regular deads and just did the stiff leg deads like Phil had me do. I would also only do them every other back workout. Squats were done every workout.

now that i think about it, i have always believed it was due to glycogen, since we use our back so much, it will store more glycogen that any other muscle. i always get relieve by working my back either doing deads or romanian deads, and eating low carbs for a few days after wards.

Magnesium, potassium and stretching help me the most, massage when I can afford it.

I wish i knew because they hurt like a bitch... Dbol does it to me the most... especially after squats and deads... and you can kiss SL deads and bent over rows good by past three sets....

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws