over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
Great thread. THANKS!!

your brother in CHrist,

Lucky

didnt work for me

I'm just a rec.BB turned PL trained my ass off for years tryed almost every traning progam out there!HIT dogcrap X reps, prillo, hatfiled, coker, darden, jones,10 by 10,you name I tryed it,progressive overload system , the soviets stoped doing it 40 years ago,dead end,how came football players do 2 and 3 a day work outs in camp?the westside boys have it figgered out!organization of traing,regulation of traning, volume,conjugate method,max effort,dynamic!!Louie Simmons has be in powerlifting 40 plus years and opened up a whole new world to me!! I'm stronger than I've ever been and I'm a lame when it comes to powerlifting! soon not to be!!!gained more in last 2 years than all of my BBexp.I just hit 500 for a double in the low box SQ. no gear not even a belt, I thought that only the blessed and juiced could do those kind of things, I know now smart training and technique are the shit!!!my point is you want to be the best! train like the best!check out westside barbell columbus OH I'm not a member of westside YET!!!its a privete club you have to be invited,someday!!!!dont mean to step on any bodies toes just stating my exp.52 and stronger every day!!!WORKHARD STAY STRONG FRANKANATOR:headbang:FAILING TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL!!!

Last edited:
I'm just a rec.BB turned PL trained my ass off for years tryed almost every traning progam out there!HIT dogcrap X reps, prillo, hatfiled, coker, darden, jones,10 by 10,you name I tryed it,progressive overload system , the soviets stoped doing it 40 years ago,dead end,how came football players do 2 and 3 a day work outs in camp?the westside boys have it figgered out!organization of traing,regulation of traning, volume,conjugate method,max effort,dynamic!!Louie Simmons has be in powerlifting 40 plus years and opened up a whole new world to me!! I'm stronger than I've ever been and I'm a lame when it comes to powerlifting! soon not to be!!!gained more in last 2 years than all of my BBexp.I just hit 500 for a double in the low box SQ. no gear not even a belt, I thought that only the blessed and juiced could do those kind of things, I know now smart training and technique are the shit!!!my point is you want to be the best! train like the best!check out westside barbell columbus OH I'm not a member of westside YET!!!its a privete club you have to be invited,someday!!!!dont mean to step on any bodies toes just stating my exp.52 and stronger every day!!!WORKHARD STAY STRONG FRANKANATOR:headbang:FAILING TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL!!!

Programs like Westside are a quick way to overtraining, in my experience training naturally. Another thing to keep in mind is that HIT needs to be modified for powerlifting purposes, due to the skill that goes into the three powerlifts.

over training the westside way

WOW overtraining ? have you read westside book of methods?it tells you how to avoid that! I've done every kind of progame out there always was allways overtrained? I'm no pro but most people who know me think i'm a juicer, I just think most folks whould do better with new knollege, at 52 I'm getting stronger everyday I put 18 hard years in BB(all natt) and was not very strong, looked good 5'7 220 12 %been down to 8% 200 but if I'm not going on stage in a speedo whats it matter? I think strenght is where its at !!! !westside has 13 men who total 2500 4 over 2700 2 over 2800!!! hell there are woman who sq. 700 800 # beca sawson sq. 900 plus all trained at westside!! I'm not saying you cant make good gains in HIT!!! it didnt work for me!!I just take a week off when my numbers drop and I'm kool about every 8 to 10 weeks seems to be just fine! maybe I'm in the wrong form for strengh training dont mean to piss off the bodybuilders!!there are a lot of asome dudes here at this website and they know what to do to be big !!!!I'm just lookin for power POWER POWER!!!not trying to butt heads with you but maybe you dont have all the facts on westside!!!!my# are 500 SQ 350 bench 520 deads not very strong yet !! but just started PL 2 years ago!! all raw no gear!!so please dont get down on me cause I'm in love with westsides ways for me its the SHIT!!!!!FAILING TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL!!WORK HARD STAY STRONG!!!!:D FRANKANATOR

I am far from advanced but I know that with 1 exercise per muscle group and 5 sets (training 3 on 1 off). I would make about a 1+ rep gain per week.

I have since only changed my number of sets from 5 sets to 3 sets and am now making +2 rep gain per week :)

nice!

I always wondered why my arms and shoulders NEVER grew but my legs are built like tree trunks and I had a huge disproportionate chest. I mean I was takin 2.5grams of gear/week, eating 6k calories/day (mostly clean) and yet i could never. I recently started training less with much less gear and you can't imagine the feeling of years and years of busting my tail thinking I had to work out for 2 hours a day 5 days a week taking more and more AAS and seeing no progress.

It's gut wrenching to realize this but better sooner than later and I have this board to thank for this.

I train 4 sometimes 5 times in a span of 9 days because of my work schedule. I have a 4 day split and is Mountaindog training and John incorporates everything into there and I usually add 1 more day of training into there usually targetting a weak bodypart if Im up to it or is usually legs as I love training them. But out of my 20 years of training this is the best training split Ive found for me and Ive used this split training for a contest as well and it fit just fine. Many think more is better and more training will yeild better results. Not true. I have people come to me looking to bring up weak parts and expect to be training 6 days a week, they almost seem disappointed when they see their schedule, but after a few weeks they are pleasantly surprised.

WOW overtraining ? have you read westside book of methods?it tells you how to avoid that! I've done every kind of progame out there always was allways overtrained? I'm no pro but most people who know me think i'm a juicer, I just think most folks whould do better with new knollege, at 52 I'm getting stronger everyday I put 18 hard years in BB(all natt) and was not very strong, looked good 5'7 220 12 %been down to 8% 200 but if I'm not going on stage in a speedo whats it matter? I think strenght is where its at !!! !westside has 13 men who total 2500 4 over 2700 2 over 2800!!! hell there are woman who sq. 700 800 # beca sawson sq. 900 plus all trained at westside!! I'm not saying you cant make good gains in HIT!!! it didnt work for me!!I just take a week off when my numbers drop and I'm kool about every 8 to 10 weeks seems to be just fine! maybe I'm in the wrong form for strengh training dont mean to piss off the bodybuilders!!there are a lot of asome dudes here at this website and they know what to do to be big !!!!I'm just lookin for power POWER POWER!!!not trying to butt heads with you but maybe you dont have all the facts on westside!!!!my# are 500 SQ 350 bench 520 deads not very strong yet !! but just started PL 2 years ago!! all raw no gear!!so please dont get down on me cause I'm in love with westsides ways for me its the SHIT!!!!!FAILING TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL!!WORK HARD STAY STRONG!!!!:D FRANKANATOR

Yes, overtraining. Somehow, I doubt that you're getting stronger every day. If that were the case, you'd be lifting 1000+ lbs naturally.

If you were TRULY following HIT and you weren't getting stronger, then clearly you were doing something wrong, since the core principle of HIT (and every other good program) is progression! As simple as that!

I've done HIT and west side they both work, its not really an either or

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Now that I am much older than when I first started lifting I naturally had to train like this, too much volume equaled too many injuries. I am amazed though the more rest and less volume works for me.

I went from 3 on 1 off to training eod my gains started again after years of stagnation.

free mp3

i know this is off topic, but does anybody know where to get free mp3 downloads? that is easy to install? I have tried bearshare and frost wire and could not figure out how to download the program. To much hassle. Any other suggestions? that is not easily attcked by viruses and things?

I ve been using his HIT training to try something different then the typical bodybuilding routine and have had great gains from it. the hardest thing about the routine is the mental game of not doing more then what the routine says. for a while I felt like I needed to do more then just one set but after a few weeks and months when the results were flowing it got easier.

Dorian Yates trains with very little volume and seemed to work for him. I just started training with less volume and 1 more day of rest between routines about 2 months ago and I am making better progress.

If your a beginner you gain no matter how much your train but once your an advanced lifter there is not only more strain on your muscles but your CNS too. If takes time to recover and I think most people do not rest enough.

Yates actually didn't look at it as low volume. But as the highest amount of work in the shortest amount of time. We cant do high amounts of work for high amounts of time...Krebs cycle takes too long.

Im amazed at the amount of people that always search for someone to tell them how to train. They will follow this program or that program based on some magazine or what they read somewhere. Everyone is different to some degree and there are way too many variables with the human body to be able to continually follow a scripted program.

You need to know your body and what workload and recovery is needed at any given time... not whats written on your training log. Ive seen people follow the same routine for a year and not get really any bigger or stronger tell people in the gym what a great program he follows because it came from so and so.

People crack me up how they will follow anything and everything..... besides what their body is telling them to do. Its actually quite simple with some trial and error to figure out what you respond to and how long of a recovery is truly needed between workouts. From what I see... by far the majority of people over train. Then when they dont get bigger or stronger.... they do more!!!! LOL

The best thing a lifter can do in my opinion is set goals for what they want to achieve. Then leave conventional muscle and fitness magazine training at the door and learn for themselves what kind of a responder they are. Even guys on gear overtrain. A LOT of them. They think they recover so quick and absolutely should be doing more. Not always the case. Most often not at all because the weights they are using are already elevated due to the compounds which in turn require sufficient recovery no matter which way you look at it.

There are lots of movements to read about and try for yourself. Just keep in mind...... the success lies in how you implement them and to what frequency and rotation. Anyone that tells you they know what you should do without being by your side a very considerable amount of time is full of shit.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws