over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Wild West

Wow! What a bunch idiots! Everyone is so nice at my gym. I like a happy environment. I'd change gym's asap.

Jersey Shore vs San Diego. It's night and day with the people and their personalities/attitudes.

CG, what are the ages of the people involved in these fights? Are they primarily younger guys?

If their not youngsters...then they have failed at life. I can't imagine a 30+ yr old is throwing down in a gym

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would definitely email the ownership group or even the Corporate office of this issue. Usually one email from Corporate and the franchisee will be forced to ratify this issue. Usually through ensuring that any fights result in an automatic expulsion. It takes one person to make an example. They might also be forced to hire an off duty officer for security during peak hours. Job creation right there. :cool:

Contact - Retro Fitness

Hey that contact form calls for your name and number. Don't think that can be faked. I like the staff and don't want to be viewed as a dick. I mean I am a dick and everyone that knows me can confirm that, but I don't want to be viewed by total strangers as a dick. I have found it's better to just let them find out naturally:eek:...............hahahahhahahahah

Hey that contact form calls for your name and number. Don't think that can be faked. I like the staff and don't want to be viewed as a dick. I mean I am a dick and everyone that knows me can confirm that, but I don't want to be viewed by total strangers as a dick. I have found it's better to just let them find out naturally:eek:...............hahahahhahahahah

Talk to the manager- if no improvement talk to owner, if nothing - corporate. The owner of the franchise is really uptight about Retro's image. He used to mark us down because we didn't dust on top of the mirrors and play the right movies

Rep for mygearguru

Visit www.mygearguru.com for discounts on all your aas and hgh needs! Use code 2017 for 38% off your order! All orders over $1000 receive 100iu of gh free!

I like to tell a true story here about my brother. My brother was an outlaw biker, I will keep name off board of Biker group out of respect for him. May he RIP. My brother never lifted weights, but he was a badass and could fight like most people can not. He was a street fighter and had scars to prove it.

One day some Body builder decided to start a fight with him. Now keep in mind this guy is 240 with 19" arms, strong as shit. My brother was only 175. This guy been in a few fights himself and was a bit of a bully. Just an asshole to me. Well, the guy was outside a bar one day, with my brother, as my brother was drinking a beer. The guy came up and cracked my brother. My brother went down and pick up his beer bottle and cracked it and then went on to slice this guy's face up. This guy screamed like a girl at that point.

Even a plastic surgeon could not put this guy's face back together. I could beat my brother in a real fight, the problem is he doesn't fight fair. Why I am telling you all this is most guys, who want to fight, just haven't been in a brutal enough fight. They also have not met a maniac who will mess them up bad. Now a days they also pull out guns. Being an asshole does have it's consequences. You might go all your life being an asshole, but every dog has it's day.

fucking hell lol Pesty your bro was a true bad ass RIP. Sort of a guy u just dont want to fuck with. Not everyone can afford a plastic surgeon lol

He served the bber guy nicely. Bet he did not dare fucking with random unknown people going forward.

CG a tip for your safety mate :- Start carrying 2 hand grenades in your pockets. If they fuck with you blow the damn place and walk out bare chest cut to the bon emerging out of fire and smoke like a scene from a action hollywood movie.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I can vouch for such ferocity.....when I was in high school I worked room service for a major resort/golf course. Two of the main restaurant cooks were members of a well know outlaw MC club. They were super nice to me and my buddy, cooking us steaks for our break or whatever we wanted.

One weekend one of them got in a fight at a local bar, and after he knocked the other guy out he turned him on his stomach, opened the guys mouth and placed it over a curb and stomped on the back of his head............that is some sick shit.
Yeah i saw the movie American history X....lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I know a lot of you guys know I recently moved down to the NJ shore. I jointed a Retro Fitness there. It's about 15 minutes from my home, just off the Island. Since I have been there (three months) there has been four out right fist fights brake out in the gym. My entire life of training I have only seen this once before. Ya know the first time it was "wow that was nuts". The second time it was " holy shit again?". The third time I was put on notice and wondering why this is such an unstable environment. The forth time was just last night. I can't believe these ass holes keep this up and worst of all the fights are being broken up by members as the employees watch. Yes you read that correctly. I have noticed a few of these young bucks coming up in the mirror I training in and start their posting "as if to show me how bad they are" and I just keep training and blow them off. Then there are the guys and some of the trainers there that I'm working with on diet and training that are really cool. For the life of me I just don't remember being such a fucking moron at the ages these trouble makers are. Well........thanks for letting me rant.

CG

At the danger of sounds like an old man, young people these days don't have any impulse control or much of a sense of right or wrong. That age group is much different now than it was back in the 80s and early 90s. I see it when I am teaching at the high school. Student behavior has for the most part changed for the worse.

Way ahead of ya there. The problem is it's 45 minutes away. That's a ride. It's would also put all my pre and post supps, slin in the car and gym. I'm very uncomfortable with that.

CG

Maybe you can go at different times, when those punks are not around? Have those fights happened during a certain time period of the day?

Well I wouldn't expect family men in their 40's-50's and retired Senior citizens fighting in a health club, LOL

Depends on what type of people they are honestly. There are some POS people in their 40's - 50's so you never know.

If their not youngsters...then they have failed at life. I can't imagine a 30+ yr old is throwing down in a gym
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are some straight gansta 30+ man lol
Seriously though, some people never grow up

I like to tell a true story here about my brother. My brother was an outlaw biker, I will keep name off board of Biker group out of respect for him. May he RIP. My brother never lifted weights, but he was a badass and could fight like most people can not. He was a street fighter and had scars to prove it.

One day some Body builder decided to start a fight with him. Now keep in mind this guy is 240 with 19" arms, strong as shit. My brother was only 175. This guy been in a few fights himself and was a bit of a bully. Just an asshole to me. Well, the guy was outside a bar one day, with my brother, as my brother was drinking a beer. The guy came up and cracked my brother. My brother went down and pick up his beer bottle and cracked it and then went on to slice this guy's face up. This guy screamed like a girl at that point.

Even a plastic surgeon could not put this guy's face back together. I could beat my brother in a real fight, the problem is he doesn't fight fair. Why I am telling you all this is most guys, who want to fight, just haven't been in a brutal enough fight. They also have not met a maniac who will mess them up bad. Now a days they also pull out guns. Being an asshole does have it's consequences. You might go all your life being an asshole, but every dog has it's day.

Exactly the point I was trying to make in the fitness expo thread. Someday Mack Truck will run into a guy like your brother and regret it.

This is a fact , not many people have been in a fight for their life

Reminds me of when I was a 17 year old kid in high school. I had been lifting for a couple of years and thought I was big and strong enough to defend myself. I was 6 foot and a lean 190 or so.

A friend and I were walking to a teen night club and crossing a street at a red light. Some adult asshole in a big beat up pickup truck was sitting at the crossing and mashed his foot down on the gas like he was going to run us over. I gave him the finger and told him to fuck himself. Well, that guy got out of the truck like he wanted to fight. He wasn't much of a specimen and had a beer gut on him. It looked like I could take him no problem, and so I approached him with my fists up in a fighting position. He walked around to the back of his truck and picked up a big ass crowbar from his truck bed. That's when my friend told me that it wasn't worth it and I said yeah, I think you are right! We walked away. At that time two other adult men came out of their cars trying to prevent a catastrophe. Some guys like the guy I ran into don't care how they fight as long as they win.

Like I posted in another thread about Rich Piana getting punched.

To many of these young guys have grown up where there was not demand for respect so they strut around flexing on eachother to try to show dominance , 30 years ago if a youngster got out of line like that with an elder they get popped.
The pussyfication of todays society has caused this , I haven't been back three months and it seems like there is a dozen new little fuck that feel the need to try to "strut" when i'm in the gym.

Christopher Walken The Lion speech - YouTube

lol
well maybe its OUR fault then!

like you say, 30 years ago someone would come sit your ass down for getting too out line.

thankfully, lol :cool:
at the times I have felt a lil too big for my britches the universe has provided me a sit the fuck down hand or two... and I have the scars to remember.

if you act like a lion now you end up in a cage, lol :p that's the real problem...

I think CG should take some more anadrol n lay down the law! lol

I don't get it,I go train to release all my stress on the iron...Why go fight in a gym for stupid ass reasons...Fighting to fight unless getting paid for it solves nothing... And yes most youngsters these days fight over the dumbest shit...If I'm not in a position where my life could be in danger than just walk away...People mess with me all the time because I'm big and they think I can't fight,don't care to prove to them I can unless made to...

I see a lot of attitude punks these days and there day will come. there is always someone bigger, stronger tougher than you out there. I am 38 and the thought of fighting sounds so stupid, immature. much easier to get along with everyone if possible. some guys are just punks, mostly younger crowd of course

I know a lot of you guys know I recently moved down to the NJ shore. I jointed a Retro Fitness there. It's about 15 minutes from my home, just off the Island. Since I have been there (three months) there has been four out right fist fights brake out in the gym. My entire life of training I have only seen this once before. Ya know the first time it was "wow that was nuts". The second time it was " holy shit again?". The third time I was put on notice and wondering why this is such an unstable environment. The forth time was just last night. I can't believe these ass holes keep this up and worst of all the fights are being broken up by members as the employees watch. Yes you read that correctly. I have noticed a few of these young bucks coming up in the mirror I training in and start their posting "as if to show me how bad they are" and I just keep training and blow them off. Then there are the guys and some of the trainers there that I'm working with on diet and training that are really cool. For the life of me I just don't remember being such a fucking moron at the ages these trouble makers are. Well........thanks for letting me rant.

CG

CG,I can give you some of the gear that I take to the gym..

300px-Misccaparms.jpg

LOL. I'll stick to your (Viking) gear of choice. Good to see ya out in the forum buddy.

CG

what are those at the end....???? muskets...???

:cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity