over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Wild West

If you're friends with the staff talk to them and if they have any respect they'll fix it asap!

Fighting at a gym is about as stupid as it gets....with that said I'd like to punch a guy in the face at my gym who is always deadlifting. Literally packs on 400lbs and just drops it constantly. I can't stand these guys who slam the weights. Stop asking for attention you punks, before you get some unwanted attention. I dislike this guy soo much, especially when he tries to act like a showoff around me. I don't get it, I'm 27 I don't do this shit. I train with my Wife for God's sake. This same guy the other day comes to train next to us on the cables while we are doing some tricep pushdowns. Immediately he starts off by taking off the straight bar off of the opposite cable and throwing it. I literally almost turned around and knocked him clean on his ass! But I'm usually relaxed because I take some hits of the old Mary Jane preworkout. So I stay calm. I'm spotting my Wife and now this guy is trying to get around me. For shits and giggles, I don't move. I stay in the way. He asks me to move so he can get around me, I look at him like he's an idiot and slowly take one side step. I guess in the back of my head I was picking a fight with this guy, immature I know but his attitude just rubs me the wrong way.

Young guys will always be stupid, it's part of being young. But some of this shit is beyond stupid these days. I look at least 10 years older then I am and act like it as well. Only guys who talk to me usually are the older guys. I have no interest in interacting in anyway with these young punks even though they are my age. Some of these guys come off pathetic they are looking for so much attention. I'm just waiting for the day one of them says or does soemthing my Wife's way, so I can have an excuse to tear their heads off.....outside the gym of course ;)

Sounds like poor management. You fight...your gone. No exceptions. The knuckleheads will soon get the message.

Sounds like poor management. You fight...your gone. No exceptions. The knuckleheads will soon get the message.

Good point. The gym I used to lift at, the owner would throw out people for not putting their weights back on the rack. Nobody f'ed with Mike the owner. Most of us had too much respect for him too.

I was brought Up to always show and demand respect!
Any sign of disrespect is asking for a lesson, one your parents should of taught you in the 1st place.
I find it to be my Duty to interfere with any disrespect I see even to others.
At 1st with words of reason letting them decide were it goes from there!
Sounds like I am a Damn father figure,lol

I was brought Up to always show and demand respect!
Any sign of disrespect is asking for a lesson, one your parents should of taught you in the 1st place.
I find it to be my Duty to interfere with any disrespect I see even to others.
At 1st with words of reason letting them decide were it goes from there!
Sounds like I am a Damn father figure,lol

i dropped a 30lb dumbbell REALLLLLY close to some dudes foot TODAY..
on purpose...:D

because him and his "posse" (2 other dudes) were doing DB shrugs
right in front of the fucking rack....i cannot STAND when people do this.

its disrespecting everyone else who needs and wants to get up there
to replace and retrieve DBs...

needless to say....that was their last set...

:cool:

what time of day are you going..???
this matters ALOT to me....you wont see any fights
at 5 in the morning....

i wont touch a gym between 3 and 10 pm.

Same here!

Unless it's a case of emergency and I absolutely can't do otherwise/have to train that day, I will NEVER go to the gym before 9 pm... not only is it much too crowdy for my taste, but these youngsters in gyms nowadays are, for the vast majority, awfully obnoxious... acting like they're the shit as soon as they've got one ab popping and 15' arms, and taking more selfies than doing sets while they "workout" (or rather think they do...). :banghead:

And of course, Instagram is their Pantheon and Rich Piana their ultimate God... :eek::p

Shit I'm getting old... would have never thought a few years back I one day would be that old bitter dude saying it was better before... but sure it was!!! :eek::(;)

with that said I'd like to punch a guy in the face at my gym who is always deadlifting. Literally packs on 400lbs and just drops it constantly. I can't stand these guys who slam the weights. Stop asking for attention you punks, before you get some unwanted attention.

The saddest with those attention whore assholes is they usually look like crap or are just big with 40% bf thinking they're super massive... lol :rolleyes:

The best built guys never find the need to prove anything by acting stupid... if you have to do dumb shit for people to pay attention, it's just that you're not good enough... someone with a great body can remain silent like a monk, he will always get noticed no matter what. :)

The saddest with those attention whore assholes is they usually look like crap or are just big with 40% bf thinking they're super massive... lol :rolleyes:

The best built guys never find the need to prove anything by acting stupid... if you have to do dumb shit for people to pay attention, it's just that you're not good enough... someone with a great body can remain silent like a monk, he will always get noticed no matter what. :)

LOL, ya know it's always the gym rats with big arms and "maybe" a chest that accompanies this behavior. It's never the serious BBer. My new gym has zero competing BBers or even former, with me being the exception.

I think when these goof balls start strutting around like roosters it's a sign of insecurity. They must feel challenged. I think the reason a few of these guys have zeroed in on me is they see others asking me questions. I'm sure you guys that have achieved a decent size and semi try get the same thing. I call them "Klingons". Some guys may have the best intentions they just don't realize there on MY TIME when they approach me in the gym. But that's a whole new thread lol.

CG

I always preferred training in a "monk" like state. I am literally in another world. Keep my headphones on pretty high volume so I don't hear anything. And just zone out. Maybe that's why this punk bothers me, slamming 400lbs constantly on the ground. It's not even a deadlift, it's pick up weight anyway possible enough to drop it to make noise. He looks like shit. And yea I love the fat guys that think they are swole they walk around like they own the place. Maybe I'll crack the head of the fatest guy to make a statement haha just kidding I'm not going to hurt a fly.

LOL, ya know it's always the gym rats with big arms and "maybe" a chest that accompanies this behavior. It's never the serious BBer. My new gym has zero competing BBers or even former, with me being the exception.

I think when these goof balls start strutting around like roosters it's a sign of insecurity. They must feel challenged. I think the reason a few of these guys have zeroed in on me is they see others asking me questions. I'm sure you guys that have achieved a decent size and semi try get the same thing. I call them "Klingons". Some guys may have the best intentions they just don't realize there on MY TIME when they approach me in the gym. But that's a whole new thread lol.

CG
I think you are spot on CG, it's insecurity. But shit all of us bbers are insecure to an extent, these guys are attention whores. It's a new level of insecurity.

I think you are spot on CG, it's insecurity. But shit all of us bbers are insecure to an extent, these guys are attention whores. It's a new level of insecurity.

My insecurities all stem from the sex change operation I had done in the 90s.

Mine stem from your operation as well

Rep for mygearguru

Visit www.mygearguru.com for discounts on all your aas and hgh needs! Use code 2017 for 38% off your order! All orders over $1000 receive 100iu of gh free!

Most people are respectful in my gym but there are a few idiots. Even the idiots are respectful but things like making farting noises to each other and play fighting :eek: Well I say that but one thing that happens over here that I have never seen anywhere in the UK is guys leaving towels on equipment they are not using. They will literally leave it on a bench and then go the other side of the gym to train. If I want it I just move the towel but if not I literally see that towel there for 30 mins stopping people going on it then he will come back and either use the equipment or take the towel and go. This is literally common though and I see it everytime I go the gym.

I have only ever had one incident and that was a guy bench pressing. The leg press is near to the bench. I get there and ask 3 lads nearby are you using the leg press and no. There was nothing on the leg press. So I take off a few plates to warm up. Then some guy came over from bench pressing to tell me he hadn't finished even though he watched me set up on the machine. This was at a time when this sort of thing was really pissing me off (when I first joined the gym) so I just told him to fuck off. What's mad is it seems to be acceptable behaviour over here. I am very polite in the gym and will change my workout at times to suit others but when guys are just cheeky that really pisses me off.

I don't think I have ever seen a fight in a gym ever.

Sounds like a bunch of insecure people out there. That are trying to get others to be impressed as the don't have much respect for themselves.

Me too. But I never had the balls (no pun intended) to follow through with the op.

I have always felt I was a lesbian trapped in a man’s body.

Hope you are doing well CG.

It's also the people.. I'm from Long Island... same kind of jerkoff people from Long Island down to jersey shore... the guido coast

Me too. But I never had the balls (no pun intended) to follow through with the op.

I have always felt I was a lesbian trapped in a man’s body.

Hope you are doing well CG.

Hey thanks for coming out with me buddy! ROFLMAO!

For those of you that may not know, Alfresco is a big time total body workout guy. He could more than fill in the blanks and add much to this if he wanted to.

CG

I'm in my earlier 30's and growing up I was taught what it mean to have respect and manner tward people / places. I just feel like the younger generation were not raised to truly know what that means. They always talk about respect but have no clue what it really means for the most part. That's why there is constant fights and issues everywhere.
Don't get me wrong if someone does cross the line and is out of bounds take care of the issue. They just result to violence way to fast to show they will be respected.
The funny thing is the more you have to use violence the less people will actually respect / like you as a person.

guys drop the bar when deadlifting all the time over here. they dont care at all. as far as dumbell shruggin by the rack, everyone does that. everyone. there was a guy who yelled at another dude, had a fit, cuz he was in his "mirror space". these 2 cats the other day were playing football in the gym. really, runnin routes thru the equipment, throwin passes....kent state kids.
never fights tho. christ, a gym bud of mine got into an argument with his girlfriend and got kicked out. just for arguing in front of a woman who complained to the owner.
the older folks, like me, they never cause shit. only the 18-30's or so.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member