over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Wild West

I know a lot of you guys know I recently moved down to the NJ shore. I jointed a Retro Fitness there. It's about 15 minutes from my home, just off the Island. Since I have been there (three months) there has been four out right fist fights brake out in the gym. My entire life of training I have only seen this once before. Ya know the first time it was "wow that was nuts". The second time it was " holy shit again?". The third time I was put on notice and wondering why this is such an unstable environment. The forth time was just last night. I can't believe these ass holes keep this up and worst of all the fights are being broken up by members as the employees watch. Yes you read that correctly. I have noticed a few of these young bucks coming up in the mirror I training in and start their posting "as if to show me how bad they are" and I just keep training and blow them off. Then there are the guys and some of the trainers there that I'm working with on diet and training that are really cool. For the life of me I just don't remember being such a fucking moron at the ages these trouble makers are. Well........thanks for letting me rant.

CG

too bad it isn't the Wild West because it would be delightful to shoot the sons of bitches.

I was brought Up to always show and demand respect!
Any sign of disrespect is asking for a lesson, one your parents should of taught you in the 1st place.
I find it to be my Duty to interfere with any disrespect I see even to others.
At 1st with words of reason letting them decide were it goes from there!
Sounds like I am a Damn father figure,lol

Well I am a Father and I can tell you that most of the reason for this bullshit is Men not doing their jobs as Fathers. Like some idiot in the town next to me. 25 years old and arrested for beating up his mom. Forget about assault, if I even used the F word in my house growing up it would result in punishment. If I EVER even raised my voice to my Mom, I would have been beaten like a rag doll. Forget about laying a hand on her. I wouldn't be here today. These kids that act like this were probably not brought up right.

I could not even cast a look!
My mom would beat me 1st than I get it again when my father got home.
Growing up I was in more fights for people just lookin at me Funny.
My calling card was What the F--k you lookin At.
Again I gave them an option on how or if they wanted to respond...lol

This might sound barbaric or ignorant, but i almost wish you could challenge people to a fight. If they accept, no consequences, no jail, ect. If they decline, they leave your immediate space.

One of the perks of lifting on a Marine installation is people knew better. Somebody is always watching and if you act like a jackass in the gym your bosses will know w/o a doubt.

My gym is full of disrespectful jerk offs. If someone unracks their weights its a damn miracle.

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth" - Tyson

I managed a gym back in my early 20's. We had one fight in 4 years. It was outside over some girl. We banned them.

Owner should start banning idiots for bad behaviour. Not just fighting but for general idiotic actions.

Well I am a Father and I can tell you that most of the reason for this bullshit is Men not doing their jobs as Fathers. Like some idiot in the town next to me. 25 years old and arrested for beating up his mom. Forget about assault, if I even used the F word in my house growing up it would result in punishment. If I EVER even raised my voice to my Mom, I would have been beaten like a rag doll. Forget about laying a hand on her. I wouldn't be here today. These kids that act like this were probably not brought up right.
You hit that shit on the nose "boys" today are not thought to be men the sit around playing video games all damn day. When i was a kid you played outside I remember helping my dad change the oil some "boys" i know cant even change their iil let along a tire my sisters husband call AAA

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly