over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The words we all hear sooner or later

suparay

Banned
Get off the juice I want a baby!! Lmao I want one too but anyway.. I've done a lot I mean A LOT of research on guys using or used gear and the fertility. I just would like and I'm sure we got other guys on this board that can learn from this thread. For those who have kids where u on? In between or off for a few months? My history I stayed on for 3 years yes 3 years with blood work every 3-4 months and I did a sperm count once I was producing half of what I should of been.. Been off for Over 3 months and we r trying to conceive. Interested in hearing you guys experiences.

I have been cycling for over 12 years.
For the first 6-7 years that I was on and off gear I never used a condom and never got any of my girlfriends or after that my wife pregnant.
I got off for about 1 year and then was able to have a baby with my wife.
So gear kinda worked like birth controll with me and kinda glad it did or I'd be in trouble back then I was stupid:D
But I also know guys that had kids during cycle so its not an 100% thing but if you really serious about it I'd advise you to get off for a while.
Go get your sperm count and other things checked and you should be good to go.
If needed they can prescribe you fertility meds and monitor you.

Thanks for the reply bro. I have been off for a lol over 3 months did my pCt hcg nolva.. I'll do a sperm count prolly come December if nothing happens yet. Thanks again :)

My sperm was less than 1,000,000 and poor mobility while on. I had to come off and with proper PCT, I was over 20,000,000 in 1 month. I have to stay off until she gets pregnant. She did but 1 in 4 is a miscarriage so we have to keep trying. They prescribe her clomid for 5 days, once a month

Sorry to hear about the problems bro good luck keep me updated if u don't mind

i had a similar experience so yeah be carefule w gear and fertility

Last time a got a wife pregnant was in 96 after a really heavy long cycle for a meet. I used hmg hcg finished with clomid. Went off in sept she got pregnant in jan. Never had a problem having kids . I think the hmg really helped but who knows. I am done having kids now and so that is one less worry.

I was on it for years prior and was on it when both my kids were conceived....wife got off the pill and within a month she was pregnant so my boys were still swimming good. :)

I was on it for years prior and was on it when both my kids were conceived....wife got off the pill and within a month she was pregnant so my boys were still swimming good. :)

Were you using any ancillaries? i.e. anti-e, HCG/HMG, etc.?

Were you using any ancillaries? i.e. anti-e, HCG/HMG, etc.?

Nope, was on nothing.....The yrs I was on my cycles they consisted of Test, Deca, Eq, Dbol and Anadrol. :)

Last edited:
Damn that's amazing.. Im glad everything worked out for all you guys so far hopefully soon I'll b posting up good news.. So we deff have a mixture tho as o expected guys on heavy cycles and guys like me I'm guessing me n my fiance never used a condom and she never took any BC I forgot to mention that too

Got my wife prego 2mo after a 12week run. We tried for all of 2 weeks until she was knocked up. lol

A little different from your situation, but you'll get it done.

My little girl is the best thing to ever happen to me.

My daughter was a miracle baby , her mom only has one ovary and I only have one testical and I was 8+ week into a cycle of sus 250 at 750mg a week !!!
My son was conceived 5 months after a 12 week cycle of sust at 750/wk and tren at 350/wk , only nut therapy was HCG the last 6 weeks

My daughter was a miracle baby , her mom only has one ovary and I only have one testical and I was 8+ week into a cycle of sus 250 at 750mg a week !!!
My son was conceived 5 months after a 12 week cycle of sust at 750/wk and tren at 350/wk , only nut therapy was HCG the last 6 weeks

Wow thats fucking amazing me and my wife are planning to have a kid soon and i've been worried about being able to conceive cause i got off a 20 week cycle and my test levels are shot to shit but its good to here all the posts that u guys were able to produce i'm suppose to go to a endo this week Thanks for the hope

That's why I wanted to Make this thread bro so we can have hope lol. Trust me bf my fiance and i got together i could careless but now its different lol and i want one so three years and three competitions it worries me tol but hearing wonderful stories like my buddy gunsmith its relaxing

Wow, one ovary and one ball. :)
That is great, God bless you both.

Im trying to get the wife preggo while staying on 200mgs week Test only. Ive been on for over 2 years straight. Damage is done. Not going off unless the following does NOT work.

hcg m-w-f 500mcgs
hmg t-thur-sat 50mcgs
clomed ed 25-50mgs
arom eod 12.5mgs

I will get my boys checked in 2 months and if not blasting 20+ million per ml then I might consider a change.

Had a similar experience. Me and my wife were trying to have a baby,but nothing was happening. She went to get checked, she was ok. I went to have a sperm count, and had nothing, they actually asked me if I have had a vasectomy. I had nothing, no living, no dead, nothing. I then got off the juice, taked to a doctor in Cali that deals with this type of thing, he put me on clomid and the next time I got checked I had 310,000,000. mobility was around 50%, but the nurse said that could be from all the sperm cells not having enough room to move. We still haven't had a baby, and it sucks, because I want to get back on cycle. But some things in life are more important.

was on for 9 months (1.5 gr average... a couple of weeks over, a couple of weeks under) from memory... got off and started using Hcg and my wife was using an OPK (ovulation predictor kit... i think that's what it stands for) and she was just off the pill for a month (after 5 years on non stop)... bam, pregos in a month.
now i have a beautiful, healthy 4 month old baby girl and she's the best thing that ever happened to me! (you hear that a lot, sounds cliche but you'll never understand til they're there)... nothing like look at her sleeping in the crib in the early morning, then she opens her eyes, sees you, and smiles :D

lots of sex, everyday bro! keep on trying... and don't depend on that stupid pee stick for a positive on pregnancy... we got a negative at first then my wife wanted to get a blood test... she was pregnant.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws