over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The words we all hear sooner or later

Get off the juice I want a baby!! Lmao I want one too but anyway.. I've done a lot I mean A LOT of research on guys using or used gear and the fertility. I just would like and I'm sure we got other guys on this board that can learn from this thread. For those who have kids where u on? In between or off for a few months? My history I stayed on for 3 years yes 3 years with blood work every 3-4 months and I did a sperm count once I was producing half of what I should of been.. Been off for Over 3 months and we r trying to conceive. Interested in hearing you guys experiences.

I have not nor will I ever hear those words muahahahahahhahaha!

I have not nor will I ever hear those words muahahahahahhahaha!

you would have to be either gay or celebant.

i have never met a woman who doesnt want to be a mother at some point

you would have to be either gay or celebant.

i have never met a woman who doesnt want to be a mother at some point

You forgot one variable.... I'm sterile and both my wife and I don't want kids. Thanks for playing though!

You forgot one variable.... I'm sterile and both my wife and I don't want kids. Thanks for playing though!

Damn , were you born steril or was their something that caused it?

Man thank u for ya post AND CONGRATS!!!! can I ask were u ON when u got her prego or decided to take a break I seen u say u been on lol so I take it u were and still are. But thats really awesome to hear and congrats again

Tahnks man. Yep, I was ON continuously(and still am). I haven't been OFF in a long time, nor have i taken any breaks or anything. I do blast and cruise, however, but even when I cruise, i'm still using 250mg/wk. My whole theory behind it was "when it's meant to happen, it will happen." We tried HARD, marked the calendar, the whole 9yds for months and to no avail. So finally we said fuck it, and just never used any form of birth control what so ever for a long time. I don't recall exactly how long it took, but next thing we knew it, my wife was getting morning sickness and she was prego :D

Tahnks man. Yep, I was ON continuously(and still am). I haven't been OFF in a long time, nor have i taken any breaks or anything. I do blast and cruise, however, but even when I cruise, i'm still using 250mg/wk. My whole theory behind it was "when it's meant to happen, it will happen." We tried HARD, marked the calendar, the whole 9yds for months and to no avail. So finally we said fuck it, and just never used any form of birth control what so ever for a long time. I don't recall exactly how long it took, but next thing we knew it, my wife was getting morning sickness and she was prego :D

Damn man I'm happy to hear that for u... That's what everyone tells us stop TRYING and it'll happen lol. After training yesterday me my fiancé and gunsmith me and her agree too when it happens it's meant to happen but still no gear for me until then or my diet starts for the next show as imma try to qualify this year

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131