over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The words we all hear sooner or later

When my ex found out she was pregnant i was certain it wasent mine (we were seperated but still "friends") due to the circumstances. we fought over it and went our ways , when she had the baby i wanted a blood test and she deneyed , this happened 3 times over the course of 11 years. December 23 i got a letter from the state wanting child support AGAIN so i explained i wasent giving childsupport without a DNA test , I pulled some strings and have the child subpoenaed for testing and low and behold 99.999994% she is mine. The ex was scared i was going to get custody so she never allowed a test.
Several Dr.s i've talked to said those odds are like winning the lottery twice in one year.

I believe the good lord has a plan and will not give you what your not ready for

dont rush it , when your ready it'll happen

just keep practicing:p

nothing like look at her sleeping in the crib in the early morning, then she opens her eyes, sees you, and smiles :D

No matter how bad my day was when i get home and one of my babys comes and gives me a hug it's all cleard up

keep it up and one day you'll have sombody to help with your posing like i do

Attachments

• 252947_1794430348834_1481968485_31529718_1817064_n.jpg
    252947_1794430348834_1481968485_31529718_1817064_n.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 233
Lol gunsmith told ya this bf ya boy is too adorable!! Lol good picture!!

I was on test/EQ/dbol and got my wife preggo, I was also using HCG but was surprised I got her preggo.

i think it all depends on the partners. i was on for 4 years strait, 1g of test or higher the whole time and got my girl prego. i'd say this is unusual but it does happen. dont believe that bs that you cant get a girl prego while on long cycles

Peeps who cycle and end up getting their girls preggo should not be surprised. Reason is that when you come off you attempt to recover natty test which leads to natty LH and FSH and then sperm production. So when you get back on, then of course youre going to have the potential of conceiving. Sure, sperm production may cease, but you still have it.

The issue of true relevance are to those who dont cycle, but stay on in terms of TRT or HRT etc. Those who have been on for a long time, or take very short breaks (not long enough to recover) are of true interest in regards to remaining/regaining fertility.

i think it all depends on the partners. i was on for 4 years strait, 1g of test or higher the whole time and got my girl prego. i'd say this is unusual but it does happen. dont believe that bs that you cant get a girl prego while on long cycles

Yes! Youre rare indeed, but it happens to a good percentage of us. Did you take anything to encourage LH or FSH heightened levels during your long run? HCG?

Yes! Youre rare indeed, but it happens to a good percentage of us. Did you take anything to encourage LH or FSH heightened levels during your long run? HCG?

i also got my girl prego after 6 years being on, no breaks. 1200 test, 600 deca at the time. no nothing at all, probably did hcg once in 6 years and that was probably 3 years before i got her preg. this is why i think it 100 percent depends on the partners. most would have no chance after being on for that long, strange i guess

My girl got pregnant twice while I was on cycle. I haven't had a long history of use but my fish swim none the less.

Hey I think this is actually my first time posting, I am just an info-whore lurker and havn't had a reason to start posting yet but this might do it.

Anyways, my fiance is from the US (I am Canadian) and she came up to spend the summer with me while we wait for my visa to clear for me to move down with her. I had been "on" for probably 10 weeks when she got here, I started my run at a lower dose but I managed to get her pregnant while on 1 gram of Test cyp and 300 mgs of Tren A a week. That was within 2-3 weeks of sexy (daily, duh). I believe the doctor estimated the time and it was 3 weeks exactly after she arrived here.

So not sure what to tell you! I wasn't counting on gear as birth control, but figured the chances were low, but BOOM I got her knocked up in no time.

Last edited:

I dont know if its the partners if it varies per person or nature, luck or whatever you want to call it.
But you're right, you know what they call guys that think they can also use AS as birth controll?
Daddy:D

Both my kids were while I was on as well! No problems for me. And my son has great genetics and is stocky for a 9yr old. My daughter runs Track and is in great health and shape shes 16. Good luck and keep practicing lol!!!

DAMN! so we got numerous guys who
Were on. So I do wonder if it's maybe the person as in the guy? Or the girl to be able to conceive while on.

I am in my 30's have been on a decade. Do not cycle was def on when my wife got pregnant also in her 30's. I will say though she knew when she was ovulating and I think that is important. Doesn't take long if you time it right. You do not need to stop cycling to have a kid.

I am in my 30's have been on a decade. Do not cycle was def on when my wife got pregnant also in her 30's. I will say though she knew when she was ovulating and I think that is important. Doesn't take long if you time it right. You do not need to stop cycling to have a kid.

So u were on for years and still got the job done

was on for 9 months (1.5 gr average... a couple of weeks over, a couple of weeks under) from memory... got off and started using Hcg and my wife was using an OPK (ovulation predictor kit... i think that's what it stands for) and she was just off the pill for a month (after 5 years on non stop)... bam, pregos in a month.
now i have a beautiful, healthy 4 month old baby girl and she's the best thing that ever happened to me! (you hear that a lot, sounds cliche but you'll never understand til they're there)... nothing like look at her sleeping in the crib in the early morning, then she opens her eyes, sees you, and smiles :D

lots of sex, everyday bro! keep on trying... and don't depend on that stupid pee stick for a positive on pregnancy... we got a negative at first then my wife wanted to get a blood test... she was pregnant.

that's so awesome man congrats dont worry we trying DAILY lol its fun :D:D

Ran 15000 iu og hcg over two weeks, took about a week and my wife is now 7 weeks pregnant hcg = anobolic fertile for me at least. Good luck having a child is the greatest gift, second is being a healthy swole papa lol.

Get off the juice I want a baby!! Lmao I want one too but anyway.. I've done a lot I mean A LOT of research on guys using or used gear and the fertility. I just would like and I'm sure we got other guys on this board that can learn from this thread. For those who have kids where u on? In between or off for a few months? My history I stayed on for 3 years yes 3 years with blood work every 3-4 months and I did a sperm count once I was producing half of what I should of been.. Been off for Over 3 months and we r trying to conceive. Interested in hearing you guys experiences.

I have been on aas for 3yrs straight and we just had a daughter 14 days ago :) We just never used any birth control and kept "trying." You are definitely not sterile only after a few years of constant use.

I have been on aas for 3yrs straight and we just had a daughter 14 days ago :) We just never used any birth control and kept "trying." You are definitely not sterile only after a few years of constant use.

Man thank u for ya post AND CONGRATS!!!! can I ask were u ON when u got her prego or decided to take a break I seen u say u been on lol so I take it u were and still are. But thats really awesome to hear and congrats again

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131