over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE WORLD SUCKS ASS

Fathead

Banned
We live in a very sick and twisted world my friends. I think it sucks my two kids have to grow up and live in such a crappy place that we the people who are considered adults have created for them. I hate the legacy our generation is leaving for the little ones I can’t imagine what it will be like in 20 years for them. I just hope that I can instill some type of morals and values to show kindness to their fellow man yet still be tough enough to take care of themselves.

I think it sucks that it’s easier for people who pronounce, “ I do” to get a $230 divorce rather than to try and stick it out and work on a marriage because they think the grass is greener. The grass is always greener isn’t it? I think it sucks just like the song says “for the love of money” people will still from their own mother. Pretty much sucks what terrible things mothers and fathers will do to their very own children and still claim to love them. Sucks that people are tormented, beaten, and killed because of their skin color, religious beliefs, or sexual preference.

We go to WAR to protect our children’s futures but people in our own country say we deserve everything we get. Our very own citizens who claim to be GOD-fearing people will blow up a government building and kill hundreds of innocents in the name of anarchy and oppression.

I am a pretty religious fellow and as much as I love what I have I wish sometimes it would end tomorrow but I don’t mean that in a suicidal way I mean in a biblical sense.
Yea! Yea! All you there’s no GOD and the bible is a fictitious story can chastise that statement all you want but I don’t care. You wanna know why? Because you’re entitled to.

Why would the big mouth FATHEAD be trying to bring you guys down?

I’ll tell you why! I found out today we will be taking a case where road rage took the life of a father of two who was on his way home. He got in a fender bender and pulled over to check it out but before he got out he was approached at his window. The other two fellows started yelling at him saying he did it on purpose and by the way he was Hispanic. He tried to talk to them but was shot 3 times at point blank range by a semi automatic. How do I know this? I heard it on a 911-taped call, I heard a man shot and I heard his dying gasp.
In the last 72 hours one suspect was caught and they are looking for two more and just an FYI they are all 3 NAZI SKINHEADS great organization to be in.

Four days ago a man was going home to his family, a couple days from now two little girls will be burying their dad.

The moral is here we sit arguing from time to time who said what to who on an Internet BB board, who knows the most, who the best trainer is, who the biggest is, how to gain one inch on our bicep and triceps but I wonder do we really know how stupid we really look oiled up in our underwear for other people to say we are beautiful. Crap I never realized how stupid it was myself until now.

Sad story but kiss a loved one and just let the stupid shit roll off your back cause it just ain’t worth it, that’s my new motto now.

Later.

agree

I agree everything is all screwed up. And for what ? I dont know for sure I have a lot of my own opinions but I know a couple of things for sure. The Bible is not ficticious and if we were all a little bit more other oriented this world would be a better place to live. mr.clean101

Thats too bad the little girls no longer have a father! Though shit like this as been going on since the dawn of time! In todays world we just hear about it more becuase of the media and the speed at which they work! They really never tend to show the millions of good deeds that people to everyday! The only thing you can do is be who you are and try to instill morals in your own family and loved ones. If others are not doing it in theirs, there is little one can do! Again its sad but it was just his time! I can only hope that my time will not come for along time but regarless its coming. So I myself have never really been one to dwell on the he said she said bullshit!! Its a waste of the so little time we have in life.....Good post dude

no kid should have to grow up without a daddy....especially over a fender bender.

Fathead said:
...who the best trainer is...

That's easy - I am the best.

Okay, okay, I DID get your point but I always tend to hide my emotions with humor.

Skip
ADD: For the record, I have thought the very same thing you are speaking of on several occasions. Every one of us take certain things for granted even though we shouldn't.

Yes FatHead, the world does indeed SUCK ASS. I too am a religious guy. I will gladly point out the falicies of anyone who tells me that Jesus is not my saviour. All we can do in this life is do our best not let the horrors of humanity bring us down. God told us exactly what is coming to the evil-doers and non-believers. Their time will come and eternity in hell will have even the most cold hearted of homosapiens screaming for the end, but it will never end for them.

I literally can't even stand to watch most of the crap on tv anymore. It's all gay sex, rape, murder, stealing, violence, women with no self respect etc., etc. Who let Satan run the networks?

I have never spoken to you before Fathead, but I know that you have been known to piss a few people off. Well, so have I, so I won't hold that against you. All we can do is strive to become the people God wants us to be. I can see in your above post that you realize that as well.

We are all entitled to our beliefs, that is what America was founded upon and that is what Christianity teaches you. If everyone could just manage to leave their hearts and minds open, God would let himself in and the truth could be revealed to everyone.

Now everyone feel free to flame me.

I got to agree the the world is pretty fucked up.

I mean shit, sit down and watch the news and you'll realise how fucked up it really is.

When some pscho bitch calls a family in Indiana who child has been missing for 17 years claiming to be the lost child. Thats sick. I hope they give that bitch the chair. Fry her ass!

When you dont even want to take your kids to church anymore because you never know which priest is a fruit and will try pop his sausage in your kids ass. Those sick fucks need to die too.

When the hottest TV shows these days are about 2 fags dating or whatever, thats some sick shit. I'm not even a huge fan of dikes anymore. haha

When i go sign up for the Marines and the fuckers tell me i need to cover up a tattoo just because "it might be racial". Bullshit! Since when is my Confederate Flag a racial thing?

When our country is too worried about helping out 3rd world countries to even try to help our own people out. Shit, half the people here dont give aflying fuck and just abuse everything we got anyhow. Might as well open up all the borders and let every walking pile of shit in who wants to fuck things up even more.

When my hard working ass goes to the grocery store to get food for myself and yet the skank in front of me with 9 kids is getting slabs of steak and shrimp on welfare. This is why i support abortion! The slut just couldn't keep her legs closed, not once, but 9 times! What the fuck is wrong with that picture?

When my mother who is ill cant even afford to go to the hospital unless I help pay the way, when she's worked all her life and her insurance company claims bankruptcy. Thats bullshit!

When I have to try to support myself, my mother, and my sister and her son because the economy is so pathetic that jobs are low paying or dont even exist. Thats bullshit!

When my nephews deadbeat dad is too busy smoking crack instead of paying child support or even bothering to spend time with his son, that pisses me off. The sad part is, if i beat the shit out of him again, i'll go to prison for it. Thats bullshit!

It fucked up when i go to college and pay most of my own way, and use some government money to actually pay for classes and books, etc and some dumb bitch has been at my college for 9 fucking years!!!! What the fuck do you do in college for 9 years and not even have a degree yet? This bitch goes to school 100% FREE while i bust my ass just to get by. Fuck that!

So here i am, working 3 jobs now, supporting myself, my mother and helping to support my sister and her son. I go to school full time again this fall, coach junior football for my nephew, bust my ass in the gym and what do i got to show for it? JACKSHIT right now.

I live in a crap ass apartment, drive a crap ass car and if it wasn't for the fact that i can see that i'll be better off in the near future after college, i swear i'd go postal on some fuckers.

Sorry about my bad language but this stuff realyl pisses me off. I needed to vent. I know Fathead is coming from. Sometimes, this place just makes me sick.

Not that i dont love my country, i just hate all the worthless piles of shit who consume space here.

Yeah Fathead your right it does suck. However alot could be avoided if the people who are supposed to be serving and protecting the community would do their jobs the right way.

Instead of harassing people for stupid crap and no front license plate, no license plate light, failure to I.D. Stupid stuff get the real criminals get to know the people in your community talk to the kids on the street corner not tell them get out of here or I am gona take you in. Etc.

Execute child molesters or life no probation period. Keep the left lane for passing only or stay out of it. Dont act stupid when your out especially by running your mouth because you have no intentions of backing it up but instead plan on getting someone in trouble. Now days people are fed up never no who has a gun or other weapon out there. Smile say sorry if it was an accident that you cut someone off etc or exit. Not worth it. Or face the consequences if you choose to escalate the problem.

Just my personal opinion not trying to cause any turmoil. :D MM

all so true fathead... i guess the reason some of us are so into bodybuilding and other shit is to just try and make ourselves happy about SOMETHING.. although it usually makes me more mental than when i started.hahah

awesome post, its a nice eye opener, which really makes you think about your priorities.. it sure a damn fucked up world,, and i dont even have kids yet, jeeze just wait another 4-5 years when i finally will.

take care everyone,

Todd

shawnfreaks said:
I got to agree the the world is pretty fucked up.

I mean shit, sit down and watch the news and you'll realise how fucked up it really is.

When some pscho bitch calls a family in Indiana who child has been missing for 17 years claiming to be the lost child. Thats sick. I hope they give that bitch the chair. Fry her ass!

When you dont even want to take your kids to church anymore because you never know which priest is a fruit and will try pop his sausage in your kids ass. Those sick fucks need to die too.

When the hottest TV shows these days are about 2 fags dating or whatever, thats some sick shit. I'm not even a huge fan of dikes anymore. haha

When i go sign up for the Marines and the fuckers tell me i need to cover up a tattoo just because "it might be racial". Bullshit! Since when is my Confederate Flag a racial thing?

When our country is too worried about helping out 3rd world countries to even try to help our own people out. Shit, half the people here dont give aflying fuck and just abuse everything we got anyhow. Might as well open up all the borders and let every walking pile of shit in who wants to fuck things up even more.

When my hard working ass goes to the grocery store to get food for myself and yet the skank in front of me with 9 kids is getting slabs of steak and shrimp on welfare. This is why i support abortion! The slut just couldn't keep her legs closed, not once, but 9 times! What the fuck is wrong with that picture?

When my mother who is ill cant even afford to go to the hospital unless I help pay the way, when she's worked all her life and her insurance company claims bankruptcy. Thats bullshit!

When I have to try to support myself, my mother, and my sister and her son because the economy is so pathetic that jobs are low paying or dont even exist. Thats bullshit!

When my nephews deadbeat dad is too busy smoking crack instead of paying child support or even bothering to spend time with his son, that pisses me off. The sad part is, if i beat the shit out of him again, i'll go to prison for it. Thats bullshit!

It fucked up when i go to college and pay most of my own way, and use some government money to actually pay for classes and books, etc and some dumb bitch has been at my college for 9 fucking years!!!! What the fuck do you do in college for 9 years and not even have a degree yet? This bitch goes to school 100% FREE while i bust my ass just to get by. Fuck that!

So here i am, working 3 jobs now, supporting myself, my mother and helping to support my sister and her son. I go to school full time again this fall, coach junior football for my nephew, bust my ass in the gym and what do i got to show for it? JACKSHIT right now.

I live in a crap ass apartment, drive a crap ass car and if it wasn't for the fact that i can see that i'll be better off in the near future after college, i swear i'd go postal on some fuckers.

Sorry about my bad language but this stuff realyl pisses me off. I needed to vent. I know Fathead is coming from. Sometimes, this place just makes me sick.

Not that i dont love my country, i just hate all the worthless piles of shit who consume space here.

HAAAA, Damn Shawn, I think me and you could easily go on a non-stop month long rant about pretty much everything in life. The world's just not a pleasant place to be anymore. It amazes me how much everything has changed just in the last 10 years. I'm 29 now and I know that the world wasn't this fucked when I was 19.

the world has always been screwed up but, we are just now finding out about it..case in point..we now have around the clock news coverage from cnbc, cnn, fox news ect.. this puts bad news in our face 24/7..the sad thing is that it has always been there, we were just insulatyed , so to speak..now you can not get away from it.. also, my pet peeve...political correctness. i agree with shawn about the confederate flag..both my great , great grandfathers fought in the civil war for the confederacy.. i am very proud of the sacrifices they made to their "cause"..and no. they did not own slaves..just like the majority of the southern soldiers did not own slaves..slavery was legal under the laws of the united states..the southern states should not be blamed for something the usa justified no matter how horrible we see it today..give them time and they will want the stars and stripes removed as well.. also, a minority want the word god removed from coins, dollars and the pledge of alligence...a minority mind you but, they some how get their way over the majority...p.c. at its best. the other day a gentleman (i use the word loosely) was on tv saying that the new term in congress should be "undocumented aliens" not "illegal aliens"...WTF.. when it was brought to his attention that the idiots were here "illegally" he said it was just to harsh a term...when the trade towers went down, a bunch of democrats tried to pass a bill through congress to give "undocumented aliens" who were working illegally in the towers, the same cash settlement as those who died but, were here legally...DO NOT GET ME STARTED.. i could go on for hours...now i must attend to my stroke that seemed to sneak up on me..thanks fathead for getting me started..lol

Calm down Lance

Being a private investigator,you already know this shit happens everyday.Can you post a link to this story?I'd like to read this for myself.Putting in CAPS the word Nazi and skinhead was a nice touch.And as far as being in an "organization" ?You shouldnt come to conclusions based on a media report or your own fantasies.For all you know these were a couple of punks with some tatoos,not very organized at all.In fact,if the victim was white and the culprits were black(happens more often then what you just mentioned) would you be saying "FYI they are all 3 BLACK BLOOD/CRIPS great organization to be in." ????? No you wouldnt,I'd bet my last dime on it.

Everything you wrote about and shawnfreaks wrote about I have been preaching for years.Only difference is I go a step further and just want to be separate from those not of my kind.Its very ironic isnt it?My way of thinking, this sad tale never would have taken place now would it?Hate,will always exist,you cannot escape it.But avoiding the results of it,seems quite easy.Common sense isnt it?

Like I said post a link from some AZ newspaper or something,sounds like a worthy read Lance;)

look guys , although there is a lot fucke dup in the world, having just got back from a funeral for a kid i loved dearly, i have a different take....
while i could go on and on like many can about what is fucked up in this world, and there is plenty, right now after all that ive been through , i believe in the inherent goodness of people (not that there isnt evil in us) but i know and saw just how sincerely generous and caring everyone was to this kid's family, i found myslelf willing to do just about anything they asked if it made them happy, and i walked away from this feeling good about myself because i have never been so unselfish in my life nor have i seen so many others so unselfish and genuinely concerned with the welfare of those who were more hurt then people like myself.

the world sux, it sure does, but hey, u could be the parents of this kid who have an unfillable hole in their hearts. they are goin through the toughest thing imaginable but with all the crap goin on just take a minute to realize and be thankful this tragic event didnt happen to u. those of u who have kids will be able to sympathize better and those who dont, all i can say is there is no way, and nothing u have now or ever have that comes close for the love of ur own kids, thats the best way to realize how much these parents have lost

Haha yeah me and BadboyJ could rant and rave then go crack some skulls. Now that i'd enjoy.

Thanks to Kjigga. I dont want to see my nephew turn out like all the other trash that seems to be running the streets these days.

Man, i swear there are times, if it were not for the gym, i'd go postal. These days, i'd rather get ultra violent with the weights.

My only place of retreat and relaxation is the gym. The one place i feel at home. My body is my temple, and the gym in my church. A church cast in iron. With that being said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Iron Asylumn.

your right magoo..somebody always has it worse.. like john cleese of monty python fame once said "the world is shit..everyone is in the shit but, to different degrees"

Welcome to the real world - and yes it's been fucked up for a very long time in a lot ways, it's just that as a person ages they are much more aware of what is going on. Plus, information is much more readily available today, so you can hear about shit happening in some other place that 30 years ago you would have never come across.

This is the world we live in, I try to make it a better place, and not always be angry about it, for myself, my family and my friends. But at the same time I'm not naive enough to believe that it's a bowl of cherries or that shit ain't gonna happen to me and mine... it can.

Bottomline - I'm a realist, but still at heart an optimist (who likes to get pissed once in a while :) )

DrG

Last edited:
i prefer to not be so negative. sure the world can be crazy but for every bad thing that happens there are 5 good things happening as well. we just pay attention to the bad and never really pay attention to the good things that are done.

shawnfreaks said:

Thanks to Kjigga. I dont want to see my nephew turn out like all the other trash that seems to be running the streets these days.

that is the kinda of attitude we need to see more of...people stepping up....manning up...to take resposibilty.

Keep your chin up.... you are doing the right thing.

my fav qoute is this " to live is to suffer to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering" John Donne There are times i wonder what the point of it all is.

There are still times where we all wonder what the hell is the life for any way. I know last year about this time I had a friend who was shot to death in the line of duty by some white trash piece of shit who after he got caught said he did it because the goverment had done him wrong. Sometimes its hard to understand life but for me personaly I live each day to its fullest with no regrets

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear