over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Wrestler

WWE all went to my old gym when they were in town. We knew not to bother them and let them workout. Eddie Guerrero was by far the coolest one I met.

Funniest thing I ever saw on WWF was Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase. He chose a little kid from the audience and said he'd give him a prize ($10 or $100 can't remember) if he could dribble this basketball 10 times in a row. Even the crowd was chanting off the numbers. "One, two, three.." but just when he got to 9, Ted kicked the ball out of the ring and said into his mic, "Let this be a lesson to you kid. If you don't get the job done, YOU. DON'T. GET. PAID!"

Omg, we laughed so hard.

Funniest thing I ever saw on WWF was Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase. He chose a little kid from the audience and said he'd give him a prize ($10 or $100 can't remember) if he could dribble this basketball 10 times in a row. Even the crowd was chanting off the numbers. "One, two, three.." but just when he got to 9, Ted kicked the ball out of the ring and said into his mic, "Let this be a lesson to you kid. If you don't get the job done, YOU. DON'T. GET. PAID!"

Omg, we laughed so hard.
those 80's and early 90's vignettes and promos were brutal. You couldn't get away with them now. People would be up in arms.

those 80's and early 90's vignettes and promos were brutal. You couldn't get away with them now. People would be up in arms.

No joke I think I used to rent them from Blockbuster when I was 7 lol

Speaking of nostalgia did anybody have the dolls from the 80s and the ring? Lol

I love to look at Google images of them I get a kick out of reminiscing

Attachments

• IMG_3847.jpeg
    IMG_3847.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 3
Watching for the 5th time. Mickey Rourke is just fucking incredible. I’m 37 so my first into to wrestling was when I was around 5. My dad took me to see Macho Man fight Jake the Snake. So I was big into WWF. Then when I was around 13 I got back into it and was all about WCW and NWO. Having said all that whenever I watch The Wrestler I’m always trying to figure out who they are using for inspiration. Im sure it’s an amalgamation of various dudes but who would y’all guess is the main inspiration? He’s supposed to be a good guy fan favorite so at least we know it’s not a heel…
Oh yeah bro I love that movie !

Watching for the 5th time. Mickey Rourke is just fucking incredible. I’m 37 so my first into to wrestling was when I was around 5. My dad took me to see Macho Man fight Jake the Snake. So I was big into WWF. Then when I was around 13 I got back into it and was all about WCW and NWO. Having said all that whenever I watch The Wrestler I’m always trying to figure out who they are using for inspiration. Im sure it’s an amalgamation of various dudes but who would y’all guess is the main inspiration? He’s supposed to be a good guy fan favorite so at least we know it’s not a heel…
Growing up, all my friends were little Hulksters but I was a Jake The Snake guy all the way. I absolutely loved the short heel run Jake had with Randy Savage....when he had the cobra bite Randy and when he slapped Elizabeth....wasn't a more dastardly heel in the business at that time. That was a time when wrestlers weren't afraid to get real heat. It was almost as if you went out in public and fans weren't trying to fight you, you wasn't doing your job.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws