advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

thedunhill225-dis aint be rocket surgery/everything old is new again...

dunhill225

Registered
Couldn't choose between the 2 titles...

Had a journal here a while ago so I thought I'd start a new one...and keep it up to date this time! ;-)

Ok my wedding and honeymoon is in Sept so I would like to be 240 or so with about 10 more lbs of muscle :) I would like to do this while staying on my trt dose of 100mgs a week (in reality that's basically natural). On the scale I just weighed in at 257 but I ate already so the wt in the video is prob about rt.
This vid is the best example of my current shape. I'll start the log after my work out tomorrow.

Peace

I hate to start the training part with a work out like this but... It was not a good day.

Started intending to do rack deads... Warming up felt a lill stiff and not rt so I just put 405 on the floor and pulled it 14 times. I should be in the 20+ range with that but I just didn't feel rt so I didn't wanna push it.

Warm up pulldowns then isolator pulldowns on reg lat pulldown machine. Did 2 sets, one with 180 and one with 160 (reg pulldowns I am anywhere between 250-285 depending on handles so its a big diff)... Sets felt good... My phone froze recording 1 st set so I used my flip for second and that freaking thing didn't work (I MAY have forgot to hit record).

Pinwheel curls.
2 sets with 80's.

I will be doing squats instead of deads for a bit. Been slacking on legs and I can't do both in the same week so it will be a cpl months of squats then I'll give deads a try again.

Peace.

looking good, size is there already, just loose some fat and u good to go.And u have plenty of time to do it properly and build some muscle along the way.Since u are basically natty, diet is ur best friend.

Felt good today...

315 bench... Prob 12 or so slow reps. Gotta start bumping it up now...just way to easy and my shoulders felt fine. 225 close grip...maybe 20 or so reps

Db laterals with 45's -been a bit since I did them and the 45's were way to easy.

Isolator shoulder "press" just went a lill to lt but they feel good.

1 ARM rv grip pressdowns - gym was packed so I just picked a simple tri ex.

Isolator standing cable chest press- went to lt but they felt good with a real strong contraction.

Got vidsto post of the 2 isolator exs... Will do that later or in the AM.

EVERYTHING felt good, everything felt lt... Need to start bumping thewtsup and GROW a lill muscle here. Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!!!!

Throw on a little magic from Mexy and time to be hungry. This will tighten you up. Drugs + Hungry = The appearence of youth and good health. ;)

Damn bro - you are lookin large! How the hell r u going to getthose arms into a suit coat for the wedding?lol

Get a good diet - you'll have no problem hitting your goal and looking shredded!

very neat apparatus and Lindsey is HOT AS FUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!

how long have you been using it?

Damn bro - you are lookin large! How the hell r u going to getthose arms into a suit coat for the wedding?lol

Get a good diet - you'll have no problem hitting your goal and looking shredded!

Thanks. I got no concerns about dropping some wt...I just eat less.... I had back surgery in may and was out if the gym for a long time.... When I finally got back in the gym I was 287 so i ate less and dripped to 247....been holding in the 250's for a bit now... Not watching what i eat really at all. Soon ill cut back and drop more wt... Just getting some size and strength back before I do again.

Oh and I don't know if I mentioned it earlier but i am just on trt at 100 mgs a day.

Thanks. I got no concerns about dropping some wt...I just eat less.... I had back surgery in may and was out if the gym for a long time.... When I finally got back in the gym I was 287 so i ate less and dripped to 247....been holding in the 250's for a bit now... Not watching what i eat really at all. Soon ill cut back and drop more wt... Just getting some size and strength back before I do again.

Oh and I don't know if I mentioned it earlier but i am just on trt at 100 mgs a day.

Thats great - its hard as hell for me to lose weight without losing BOTH muscle and fat....Your TRT is 100mg a week, right? Anyways - keep it it up and post a pic in a few weeks.

Yea a week....lol... Typo there....or wishful thinking.

Ok, legs today.

Inner and outer thigh machine
Stack for 15

Single leg curls
1 work set

Single leg ext

2 warm UPS

Leg press

High rep warm up only.

Squats

Worked up to an easy 405 for a double... Been a while so wanted to take it easy...recorded that so I'll post it later or in the am.

Peace.

Had to train at 9 in the am.....UHGGG....

Bench
335x failure

Cable laterals
1 set

Cable crossovers
2 sets... Was gonna do one but just went to lt so I had to do a second set. Concentrating on the stretch.

1 ARM cable extentions

Dips
Body wt to failure... Prob around 30 or so.

Felt OK but I wasn't ready to train... Way to early but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Decided to train today cause there really was no way I was gonna be able to on Friday or sat... Now I can train wed and thurs and still at least get 3 in this week...

Today.

Hammer ISO row
Five 45's a side

Shrugs in smith

Hammer curls
1 set

Cable curls
1 set

Rear delt machine.
1 set.

Peace

Today.

Bench
1 set 335 1 set 315 both a cpl reps short of failure. I had a splitting headache and was tired as hell but I can't get to the gym over the weekend so I didn't wanna miss a day. So on bench I just did slow perfect reps working on technique.

Isolator chest presses
Did these hooked on the forearm attachment. MUCH greater stretch and still almost no tris but the wt needed made staying in position hard. I have an idea about trying to do them on the hammer ISO row using the chest pad as a back pad... I just have to train with someone so they can hook me up to the handles.

Isolator over head cable presses.
Hooked onto the forearm hooks again. I actually like this ex better when its on the upper ARM hooks.

2 ARM overhead cable extensions
Did 2 sets of these.

I planned on trying bench dips today but I forgot... Well I gotta get some dips in soon.

Feeling good even when I'm feeling bad! Just wanna get my bench for reps back up to the 365 for mid to high reps and 405 for low rep range again.

Dat be all folks.

Peace.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner