over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Theoretical AAS / Bloodwork Question..

Omega-Red

Registered
Hi Guys,

Just a question I wanted to put forward before I do though I realise that in the pursuit of building muscle nutrition and training play a huge role, and everybody is different so you need to find out what works for you. I spend a lot of time doing this competing naturally etc... I just have a question and dont really want to get into a abuse vs use question. So here it is:-

If say a bodybuilder was on a cycle and implemented the necessary health precations via diet, supplements, cardio etc... And during being ON bloodwork was always within range....is there any reason one should discontinue this? If so why?

It would be great if some of the trainers and more knowledgable guys could put an input on here also , just want to know why would one need to discontinue if bloodwork is good.

Hope that makes sense.

Cheers

In theory no.
In real life on earth one cannot maintain good bloodwork indefinitely. The bigger the blast the sooner the bloodwork goes out of range. But then again some people just live with single digit HDL or hematocrit in the upper 50's. Like anything you justify things for your own purposes

I find cardio to be one of the keys to keeping better blood work,, along with proper diet..

but cardio does wonders for me getting all of the toxins moving throughout your body really does wonders

Hi Saps,

Yeh thats what I though but ive seen lately people being very clever with their diet and cardio and compound usage that seem to maintain good bloodwork, i would think genetics has a huge amount to do with this to .

Hi Saps,

Yeh thats what I though but ive seen lately people being very clever with their diet and cardio and compound usage that seem to maintain good bloodwork, i would think genetics has a huge amount to do with this to .

Red for me if I keep a trt dose of test I can run tren at 500 without any blood work issues what so ever... If I add Eq my hemo and rbc go up after 5 weeks but if I give blood every 3 weeks I can keep them border line stable which is fantastic...

Weird enough I've heard people say this so how do you usually run it , high test low tren then high tren low test

Omega for what its worth and my blood work results test is not the healthiest way for me it causes blood pressure issues and combined with any anabolic my blood work is shit..

so I run it low (hrt) in combination with tren and an anabolic prefferably eq,, which keeps me in check for about 5 weeks after that hemo and rbs climb out of range and i need to donate blood every 3 weeks to be just out of the top of the ranges... for more size I add orals (adrol dbol or anavar) for up to 8 weeks yes my liver values go to shit but that is the price for more size ,, with proper liver care supps they return to normal in 6 weeks

Omega for what its worth and my blood work results test is not the healthiest way for me it causes blood pressure issues and combined with any anabolic my blood work is shit..

so I run it low (hrt) in combination with tren and an anabolic prefferably eq,, which keeps me in check for about 5 weeks after that hemo and rbs climb out of range and i need to donate blood every 3 weeks to be just out of the top of the ranges... for more size I add orals (adrol dbol or anavar) for up to 8 weeks yes my liver values go to shit but that is the price for more size ,, with proper liver care supps they return to normal in 6 weeks

You ever check what your RBC/Hematocrit does without the EQ? A big difference or no?

its depends on the dose and how long I have been running it for

itrain so in your personal experience if you increase test your hemo rises, but if you keep test low and tren higher , hemo is fine?

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear