advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Theory of Post mediated growth with Primobolan???

Juice Freak

Registered
Hey bros, I'm going to run a little experiment here. I was wondering what your thoughts were. Dan Duchaines theory that there is another pathway for growth once 4gs of testosterone weekly has been broken. I was curious if something simmilar would happen if I ran 4gs of primo acetate, inject, oral, transdermal. Of course with 500mg of test as a base. I was just wondering if the same thing would occur because all the receptors would be saturated and a whole lot would be floating outside the cells. Any thoughts. PS this is probably like my 30th cycle so no flames just pure science and input.

Hey bros, I'm going to run a little experiment here. I was wondering what your thoughts were. Dan Duchaines theory that there is another pathway for growth once 4gs of testosterone weekly has been broken. I was curious if something simmilar would happen if I ran 4gs of primo acetate, inject, oral, transdermal. Of course with 500mg of test as a base. I was just wondering if the same thing would occur because all the receptors would be saturated and a whole lot would be floating outside the cells. Any thoughts. PS this is probably like my 30th cycle so no flames just pure science and input.

good luck with that bolded part! ha

if I ran 4gs of primo acetate, inject, oral, transdermal..

That would be a very costly cycle. How long could you be able to afford Primobolan at 4G per week?

go for it if you want and let us know how its worked out for you. but my oppion on the money spent for that much primo you would be much happier with a good run of test, tren and gh and still have some money left over. my experience was allways good but.... one testovrion was as good as four primo amps for gains for me so do the math

I think you are going to be very disappointed with this cycle...

It's only like 4 bills or raw primo a month, gonna run it for two months. I think it's physically impossible to be disapointed with that cycle since it has a test best in it and 4g of primo a week. Big difference from 800mg to 4g. I'm just doing this to see if there is any simmilarities between this and the same theory with test. Action outside of the receptor.

Sounds like the most unhealthy thing you could do. Good luck with the "destroy my body" cycle.;)

the theory is not POST MEDIATED.....its Post AR Mediated Hypertrophy with the AR being the androgen receptor. You would be going an entirely different route with what you are trying as primo ace is much much different than test.

Also, one of the theories for why the gains and effects are ridiculous on supraphysiological amounts of test is that after a certain point SHBG plummets. I have read nothing similar with primo.

I do not think it is safe and i think you would be much much better served trying a more conservative or traditional cycle. This is just my 2 cents.

Ahhh See that was what I was asking for someone with a healthier knowledge of science then I. Sounds good, I will avoid this cycle and replace the 4g of primobolan with Test Ace.

i have no personal experience to offer with that high amount but i too have read much about dan's theory of 4g+ per week. its interesting and if you decide to do it would you please post your details? i am sure others here would also like to hear your results.

now this is just an opinion but maybe something a bit cheaper and/or stronger would work better ????

With enough solvent it can be brought down to the 10ml range. Still, that she-it will be a little painful.
I know DD was ahead of his time and was a pioneer, but I would be a little hesitant to follow in the footsteps of a DEAD pioneer... My $0.02

One of our board sponsers has a pretty painless T-400 blend

Good luck running 4gs of test per week. Depending on how your body reacts to it, you may or may not experience some bad/amplified side effects.

i dont understand why you would use a short acting ester instead of a longer acting one

i dont understand why you would use a short acting ester instead of a longer acting one

well some people claim to get less bloat from short ester tests than long ones

also short ester tests delivery more ACTUAL testosterone. for example test enanthate is about 70% test 30% ester weight. so if you take 100mg of it you are getting 70mg of actual test. test prop is 85% test 15% ester weight, so 100mg of that is 85mg real test. test acetate is even shorter ester so more real test in it

Plus this is a blast cycle, so you want your test to hit as fast as possible and clear as fast as possible. It won't all be inject as it can be absorbed transdermally at a rate of 30% of 12 hours with the right transdermal it has a very low molecular weight so it might mean rubbing on say 9g of test ace a week to get 3 and inject the rest.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws