over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Therapeutic TIANEPTINE

Rogue

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
Registered
I would like to hear about your THERAPEUTIC use of this compound,
Dose and frequency that you used.
I am really intrigued by it, used in small regular doses, it can have HUGE benefits.

"Depressive illness devastates millions of lives. Tianeptine (Stablon, Coaxil, Tatinol) is a neuroprotective antidepressant that reverses the neuronal damage and lasting misery caused by chronic, uncontrolled stress. Tianeptine acts both as a non-sedating anti-anxiety agent and a non-stimulating mood-brightener. Uniquely in clinical medicine, tianeptine acts as a selective serotonin reuptake enhancer. Its puzzling efficacy as an antidepressant illustrates how little modern psychiatric medicine really understands about mind, mood and depression".

I’ve heard tia withdrawal can be absolute hell. I would tread lightly as it can be pretty addicting.

I’ve heard tia withdrawal can be absolute hell. I would tread lightly as it can be pretty addicting.

Yea you got to be very careful with it. It's very addictive and the withdrawls are juat as bad as benzos and alcohol w/ds- chills, sweats, brain zaps, anxiety, insomnia, full body aches and nausea.

Be very careful when using T. I had two close friends become severely addicted to the drug. One of them had to get on suboxen to treat the withdrawals. However, he was using an absurd amounts. The other guy used it long term every single day and he swears it's as addictive as opiods, which he used to heavily into.

I've used it in my past. My amounts were both tiny amounts and grams. That being said, I didn't ever use it more than a couple of days at a time. At high doses, it gave me complete euphoria. I was happy as hell and wanted to work all day. I'm glad I didn't use it long term. Finally, I surprised it hasn't been made illegal to purchase.

Steer clear or otherwise you could be a PJ Braun "frowny" type addict.

Not approved for use in the USA

I know two people personally that suffered psychosis from it, in my professional drug user (lol) opinion. One ended up overdosing and dying. Tianeptine was definitely in the mix, being heavily abused, along with a couple other similar designer drugs.

The other one never really recovered over a couple years and I believe ended up killing himself.

The WDs are also pretty intense. I'd put it on par with subutex as far as WDs...pretty ugly.

I’ve used it For a couple of years on and off with no issues. I just use it on workout days mostly never over 100mg. Works great for me. I mean we all loved vicaine. Tons of guys rave about Kratom on here but most hate on tianeptine. IMO if you can responsibly use kratom you’ll be just fine with tianeptine. Just my experience and opinion though.

I used it for about 8 weeks at up to 100mg/day. I was worried I might feel like shit after stopping abruptly. Surprisingly I didn't feel any withdrawals, even though the dose was considerably higher than the prescribed Stablon. I stopped maybe 4 months ago and haven't even thought about it since. I feel like this compound should be fairly safe if used at 12.5mg x 3/day like in depression but people, including myself, want to use more because it does feel extra good if you take more. But even 15mg feels like 30mg of codeine at first IME.

Anyone else feel hot on it? I felt a bit sweaty. :D

"Depressive illness devastates millions of lives. Tianeptine (Stablon, Coaxil, Tatinol) is a neuroprotective antidepressant that reverses the neuronal damage and lasting misery caused by chronic, uncontrolled stress. Tianeptine acts both as a non-sedating anti-anxiety agent and a non-stimulating mood-brightener. Uniquely in clinical medicine, tianeptine acts as a selective serotonin reuptake enhancer. Its puzzling efficacy as an antidepressant illustrates how little modern psychiatric medicine really understands about mind, mood and depression".

I remember reading about Stablon like more than 20 years ago, and how it "blocked serotonin" and how it was strange that it worked for depression and anxiety. Nowhere was it mentioned, that I can remember, that it acted like an opioid. Which is kinda strange as the subjective effects should have been a clue.
Though it has been found that other antidepressants act on those receptors as well, for example with venlafaxine. So yeah, lots of drugs are prescribed where the mechanism behind their effects haven't been entirely mapped out.

I would like to hear about your THERAPEUTIC use of this compound,
Dose and frequency that you used.
I am really intrigued by it, used in small regular doses, it can have HUGE benefits.

What's considered to be a therapeutic dose?

Thanks fellas for all your input. their seems to be a potential for abuse with this compound especially when used in higher doses. Anything that make you "euphoric" will be habit forming. we are human. I am not advocating anybody uses the compound for fear of its adverse reactions. However, it is a really novel compound that when used regimentally for a period of 3 month and to answer your question Warlok at a dose of 37.5mg-50mg the compound will then exhibit its restorative effect which includes but iare NOT limited to Antii-depressive, anti-axiolitic, increased libido( by increasing dopamine and reducing adrenaline activity), inflimation, chronic pain , as well as neurogenerative, numerous studies have reported a decrease in neuroplasticity (meaning it fixes the brain from the damage to the neurons to stress) and if thats not interesting enough it has strong nutrition partitioning effect. Interesting compound. Its still marketed as STABLON where I'm at these days. and I think its the cost of it in the pharmacy that keeps people taking it from getting carried away with its use.To those getting into tianeptine, BE Careful. The short lived high is not worth pursuing because it will rob you of the real magic tianeptine has to offer. Tolerance is a bitch. You cannot have the high and the medicinal effect too.

fwiw, Rogue, I enjoyed it the few times I took it. I'll take it on a day out hiking and do really find that it sparkles. It collects dust in my box though because I hardly think about it. Actually I think I tossed out the vial with a few grams in it recently doing some spring cleaning, I was that ambivalent about it. Obviously though some people really do struggle with its opioid effects/addictiveness. I don't have a huge addictive personality (except with AAS lol).

There's another drug that I used similarly sometimes although the actions are completely different you may be interested in. As an anti-depressant I wholeheartedly endorse it. Its Schedule 1 in the USA but was used successfully as an anti-depressant at LOW doses. alphamethyl-tryptamine. In high doses it is a psychedelic drug but in very small sub-threshold doses it is an excellent novel anti-depressant drug. It does everything that SSRIs are "supposed to do" but it doesn't have all the brutal side effects of SSRIs. But it is structurally similar to psilocybin (by a very long shot though tbh) so the US government made it illegal.

I had bought a small batch of powder a few years ago, and I only take it as needed....for pain, shoulder, sleep, etc. I don't take it daily. Heck, I go weeks and months without using it, but out of nowhere, i'll use it for a few days. It's cool to have on hand. I take 100-150mg/dose. Again, very infrequently. I could see how it could get addicting for some users, but I've just never took it daily.

fwiw, Rogue, I enjoyed it the few times I took it. I'll take it on a day out hiking and do really find that it sparkles. It collects dust in my box though because I hardly think about it. Actually I think I tossed out the vial with a few grams in it recently doing some spring cleaning, I was that ambivalent about it. Obviously though some people really do struggle with its opioid effects/addictiveness. I don't have a huge addictive personality (except with AAS lol).

There's another drug that I used similarly sometimes although the actions are completely different you may be interested in. As an anti-depressant I wholeheartedly endorse it. Its Schedule 1 in the USA but was used successfully as an anti-depressant at LOW doses. alphamethyl-tryptamine. In high doses it is a psychedelic drug but in very small sub-threshold doses it is an excellent novel anti-depressant drug. It does everything that SSRIs are "supposed to do" but it doesn't have all the brutal side effects of SSRIs. But it is structurally similar to psilocybin (by a very long shot though tbh) so the US government made it illegal.
Thanks for the info and lead. I certainly will look at alphamethyl-tryptamine as Im interested in similar compounds and their oesoteric secondary (off label) uses.
What initially got me looking closer at Tia... was my discussion with a colleague about neuphropathy , and anxiety related to long term PED use.
Although seldom, some may experience this type of things but not think much of it.
His suggestion was looking at STABLON for addresing these issues.
Being involved in the TRT world as a medical practitioner he compared it to an HCG for to the reproductive system. Where small dosages nugded the system to stay functional when needed.
In the case of STABLON (Tianeptine) just enough had was to be given for the body to respond positively in neuro- regeneration, and plasticity which is the re-arrangement of neuron so they work like they use to...
All this requires a closer look so I put the question out.
I am NOT a medical practitioner, this is NOT medical advise.

Ruined my life for a year or more. The best thing for the first... Well here is the thing. Take is 3 times a week maybe 2 and you can have fun your whole life. Take it every day and go through the worst hell of your life. I mean you will need other meds to come off that shit. Everything you love will not be important. Now, this is extreme. Keep to my 2 x a week protocol and you will love it.

Ruined my life for a year or more. The best thing for the first... Well here is the thing. Take is 3 times a week maybe 2 and you can have fun your whole life. Take it every day and go through the worst hell of your life. I mean you will need other meds to come off that shit. Everything you love will not be important. Now, this is extreme. Keep to my 2 x a week protocol and you will love it.
What kind of dosages where you taking?

IIRC, and maybe others can add to it or correct it, there was also the threat of poor quality or bunk tianeptine as well. That may or may not be an issue, but I know it was a concern at one point. Therefore, you may be paying for a substance that isn't even tianeptine.

That's the problem is once you tried it a few times it can easily become a pattern where it's an everyday thing, multiple times a day. If you have an addictive personal, most bbers do, dont even try it for fun because it will take a hold of you so quick before you know it. And once the addiction sets in you have to continue to use it or the withdrawls which are pretty miserable set it. Brain zaps were probably some of the worst symptoms because it literally feels like someone giving your brain a jolt every few seconds and last for days. These brain zaps are said to occur due to lack of gaba. And what tianeptine does its stimulate gaba which you are no longer getting. If these brain zaps weren't bad enough the the fever and chills set in along with full body aches. You literally look like a junkie getting clean- pale, frail, sweating, etc. The only thing that helps lesson some of these symptoms is ativan or xanax.
Also if you get hooked this stuff isn't necessary cheap either. Can easily cost $200-600 month depending on how much you end up dosing and how often.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear