over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Therapeutic TIANEPTINE

Reminds me a bit of using ketamine for depression. I dont think it is addictive though. They gave me a large dose at the hospital by IV when they defibrillated me. Large doses make you trip out hard. I think small doses dont, and they have been using to treat depression.

Here is a place in New York that prescribed it and has other treatments that go with it. Sounds really cool. Psychedelic treatment for depression.

Doing this in New York to fight depression during the coronavirus problem .

Sublingual ketamine tablets are prescribed if prudent, following an online consultation with a licensed psychiatric clinician, and then delivered from a pharmacy to clients’ doors. Scheduled treatment sessions are then guided virtually, over video, by a trained clinician and a well-prepped peer monitor who’s present for the duration of the experience.

See Also: He Co-Founded A Company That Sold To Salesforce For $745 Million, Now He's Getting Into The Cannabis Industry

Mindbloom’s web-based application also provides curated “audioscapes” and personalized psychedelic therapy programs to enhance the at-home experience.

No this will make you depressed and addictive as fuck. You will have physical withdrawals if you have tolerance at all.

Thanks for sharing your what happened, seems your experience was NOT pleasant.
Mind sharing your dosage/protocol?

For me it started like everyone else, I start off a few times a week dosage right at 120-150mg. Then progressively using it everyday, to multiple times a day. I was doing anywhere from 150mg-300mg, 10 to 15 times per day at my peak running through 50-75g total per month.

When I first started the euphoria was amazing. I was so empathic to everything and at peace. The best part of the high is it doesn't throw off your motor skills or your ability to think clearly, so you can still have a highly functional productive day and feel great at the same time. I never planned to get to the point I had, i progressively worked my.way up over the last couple of years. I had 2 bad withdrawls from it because I fail to re-up my supplies in time and ran out and I paid the price.

JJ1B the reason you didnt get bad withdrawls is because your dosages were still minimal. 5 grams a month, I was easily hitting 50g in a month. I'm not proud, just making a comparison.

Also it being legal to buy and use, I didnt feel the same shame as I would if it were street drugs. This lying to myself further perpetrated the addiction issue.

And for you all that may judge and say," man 50g plus a month, I've never allow myself to get to that point" believe me I never ever planned on it either. I have good self control and discipline, still do to this day, but tianeptine sodium did get the best of me.

And for you all that may judge and say," man 50g plus a month, I've never allow myself to get to that point" believe me I never ever planned on it either. I have good self control and discipline, still do to this day, but tianeptine sodium did get the best of me.
Damn. So how did you finally kick the habit bro? Cold turkey and dealt with it?

Its the weirdest drug too It won't show up as an opiate on blood work or piss tests. So if you are going into treatment or detox they need to know. I think it comes back as a benzo. But the withdrawal is like opiate addiction. If you have a tolerance, you will almost guarantee to need something to get through it. If you are there and want to talk send me an email.

Reminds me a bit of using ketamine for depression. I dont think it is addictive though. They gave me a large dose at the hospital by IV when they defibrillated me. Large doses make you trip out hard. I think small doses dont, and they have been using to treat depression.

Here is a place in New York that prescribed it and has other treatments that go with it. Sounds really cool. Psychedelic treatment for depression.

Sublingual ketamine tablets are prescribed if prudent, following an online consultation with a licensed psychiatric clinician, and then delivered from a pharmacy to clients’ doors. Scheduled treatment sessions are then guided virtually, over video, by a trained clinician and a well-prepped peer monitor who’s present for the duration of the experience.

See Also: He Co-Founded A Company That Sold To Salesforce For $745 Million, Now He's Getting Into The Cannabis Industry

Mindbloom’s web-based application also provides curated “audioscapes” and personalized psychedelic therapy programs to enhance the at-home experience.
Ketamine is horribly addictive!!!
I had the most amazing experience of my life, but after a week of abusing ketamine I felt so depleted of anything happy in my brain. My girlfriend was going to step in front of bus. She scared the crap out of me since I had never seen any forum of depression in her. The experience blew this life away so I understood where she was coming from. Ketamine is not to be messed with. I learned incredible things but I would fear using it again.

I was on Ketamine after several of my surgeries as well, that shit feels good doesn't it? Although I don't remember much of it :ROFLMAO:

Ketamine is horribly addictive!!!
I had the most amazing experience of my life, but after a week of abusing ketamine I felt so depleted of anything happy in my brain. My girlfriend was going to step in front of bus. She scared the crap out of me since I had never seen any forum of depression in her. The experience blew this life away so I understood where she was coming from. Ketamine is not to be messed with. I learned incredible things but I would fear using it again.

But that is the case for almost any substance you abuse for a longer time than just once. I think it's great that they're using it/studying it for depression because the current antidepressants mostly suck.

I would like to hear about your THERAPEUTIC use of this compound,
Dose and frequency that you used.
I am really intrigued by it, used in small regular doses, it can have HUGE benefits.

"Depressive illness devastates millions of lives. Tianeptine (Stablon, Coaxil, Tatinol) is a neuroprotective antidepressant that reverses the neuronal damage and lasting misery caused by chronic, uncontrolled stress. Tianeptine acts both as a non-sedating anti-anxiety agent and a non-stimulating mood-brightener. Uniquely in clinical medicine, tianeptine acts as a selective serotonin reuptake enhancer. Its puzzling efficacy as an antidepressant illustrates how little modern psychiatric medicine really understands about mind, mood and depression".

i wana toss out this question, which i usually wouldnt but MM seems to have some interesting things to say on this too soo....

years ago when many of these things went en vogue for a lil bit and were legal i looked into them and most seem to offer many unknowns and potential complications over other more well known and controlled items.

why not just use chems that while maybe more controlled are more known? in terms of effects.

i toss this out in terms of professional drug taking.
tia has a list of shit that i personally dont wana fuck with and i can think of many other ways to arrive at similar or better ends.

i wana toss out this question, which i usually wouldnt but MM seems to have some interesting things to say on this too soo....

years ago when many of these things went en vogue for a lil bit and were legal i looked into them and most seem to offer many unknowns and potential complications over other more well known and controlled items.

why not just use chems that while maybe more controlled are more known? in terms of effects.

i toss this out in terms of professional drug taking.
tia has a list of shit that i personally dont wana fuck with and i can think of many other ways to arrive at similar or better ends.
Tianeptine has a big potential for abuse due to the fact that it was sold as an "uncontrolled" chemical in powder form. The same would hold true of many chemicals had they been sold in a unlimited, uncontrolled manner as Tianeptine. Imagine hydrocodone was sold loose , or for that matter or AAS use as of late... the 'more the better' mentality plagues many unedecuated about potential abuse of chemicals...
My question was specific to the 'therapeutic' dose of the drug for its potential benefit. 3x12.5 mg of STABLON (Tianeptine) Is the therapeutic dose. I am still looking into it but it seems at that dose (3x12.5mg). The brain would have many regenerative effects other drugs cannot duplicate. The upregulation of certain affected neurons during the therapy was considered restorative as they remained and didnt down regulates(as in other opiods) when the drug was discontinued leaving the user better of than before therapy.
I can see the potential for abuse with this chemical, the fact that you could buy as much as you wanted in conjunction with its opiate properties makes Tianeptine UNATRACTIVE .
STABLON, still prescribed in many countries is a regulated , also its cost prohibitive nature keeps it under control.

bro i basically think of everything as uncontrolled as is. lol
and potential for abuse was not the nature of my question.
though in this you did answer my question.

if you think there is use for you in it then the only way to know would be to try it for a few years and see what happens.

as a person who does things like that i think tia isnt worth it.
i have much respect for anything that can be concidered an opiate.

But that is the case for almost any substance you abuse for a longer time than just once. I think it's great that they're using it/studying it for depression because the current antidepressants mostly suck.
I agree. Same with shrooms.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner