over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

There are 2 types of Tren cough.

headtrainer

Registered
There are two types of Tren cough.
1) The 1st type of Tren cough occurs while your injecting it. You get a strange metallic taste in your mouth that tickles your throat. Then your lungs get tight just before the violent coughing for 5-10 minutes begins as you struggle to breathe. It’s extremely unpleasant and seems to occur mostly when injecting Tren acetate into the glutes. Sometimes you have to lay down for a while to regain your senses.
2) The 2nd type of Tren cough occurs at a different time than injecting. It’s a persistent dry hack cough that last all day long. It’s often accompanied with sinus and/or asthma symptoms from the increase in prostaglandins irritating the bronchial tubes and sinus cavity.

I’ve rarely gotten Tren cough in my years, but when I have it’s always been option #1. Happens abt 3/4 of the way through an inject for me. Only ever happened when Ace too.

Cage

I rarely had it too, but it did happen during injection. I also had it with other compounds, so it is my belief that it isnt just limited to tren.

I only ever had it when I inject or right after with tren , I have injected just test and had it get into a vein and get crazy coughing alot like tren cough but a little different and lasted for longer.
I did notice that the "tren cough" was more noticeable with tren ace than tren Enanthate

I'm with maldorf, I've had the same cough after injecting other AAS as well.

Also, the Tren-cough, while annoying, is more of a nuisance than the almost death-experience some people seem to have imho...

I think it's majorly exaggerated and makes me question the uncomfortableness some people can deal with. I've done and regularly still do things trainingwise that are a lot closer to a near death-experience than a Tren-cough.

I've tried to be as kind as possible about this but I had to give my take on it 🤣

I rarely had it too, but it did happen during injection. I also had it with other compounds, so it is my belief that it isnt just limited to tren.
On occasion I’ll taste alcohol when injecting testosterone. It makes me cough. But I’ve never had anything cause me to cough violently like Tren acetate. Oddly enough, I’ve never had the Tren cough while injecting into upper body parts like the delts. It’s always the glutes.

I'm with maldorf, I've had the same cough after injecting other AAS as well.

Also, the Tren-cough, while annoying, is more of a nuisance than the almost death-experience some people seem to have imho...

I think it's majorly exaggerated and makes me question the uncomfortableness some people can deal with. I've done and regularly still do things trainingwise that are a lot closer to a near death-experience than a Tren-cough.

I've tried to be as kind as possible about this but I had to give my take on it 🤣
Tren cough during injection is a very individualistic thing. I’ve had it so bad I was practically hyperventilating. It felt like I was going to die. But I’ve also had Tren cough during the injection that was very mild. It could be the powder they are using to make it. The worse Tren cough I ever got was from the kind made out of veterinarian pellets. Sometimes I wouldn’t make it halfway through the injection before having to pull out the needle because I was bent over the sink coughing my lungs out. I doubt you’ve ever experienced that degree of Tren cough. Those who have know exactly what I’m talking about. You stay weak for about 30 minutes after a major Tren cough attack. It sucks!

I think injecting anything that contains benzyl alcohol into a vein can cause a violent cough because I think the BA has to clear the bloodstream through the lungs...

I can't begin to tell you how many times I almost passed out on Tren injections. I do better with Tren Enanthate than ace by far. I'd never do the drug but it's so damn good.

Well I never gotten it with anything other than tren a and yes it was the first one and only when I inject it in the gluten
If I did it in the shoulder I never got that. I always had to lay in bed and put my hand above my head because the chest felt like an elephant was sitting on me.my wife would always ask me you ok.yea give me 5 minutes lol.... I don't do tren anymore.to old for that.

Ya know, I’ve never gotten the dreaded Tren cough I’ve heard described so many times. I’ve been doing Tren off and on for more than 10 years. I’ve injecting it many many manyyyyyyyyy times. I’ve also used many different popular sources. I’ve gotten the metallic taste and tickled throat that led to maybe 1 half assed cough. But I’ve never gotten the feeling like I was going to die from coughing up a lung thing.

Had type 1 tren cough and it sucks! uncontrollable cough that lasts a minute or two but after you have it the first time you get used to it. Only ever had it with tren acetate though never tren enanthate

I think injecting anything that contains benzyl alcohol into a vein can cause a violent cough because I think the BA has to clear the bloodstream through the lungs...
This is exactly what it is. I've had it from multiple different types of AS before. Tell tell sign if its gonna happen is when you pull out the needle and a little blood comes out. Just get ready and hold on for the ride. Its not that you injected into a vein but you probably went through a vein on the way to the muscle belly. Then when you pull out the AAS takes the path of least resistance which is back to the vein(since you now introduced so much pressure into the muscle belly)

I've only had it once when injecting less than 1cc. Smaller frequent injections solve alot of the problems that we create for ourselves.

only got a semblance of it when injecting ace into my pec once. the injection had a sharp burn at first, followed immediately by a very hollow feeling in my chest that made me try to catch my breath. that was the end of it and only time it ever happened. it also was a small amount, no more than 10-20mg. Same product was fine everywhere else and I've never had a burn and feeling like that ever again

I always do Tren A, but man have I gotten tren cough a few times. Just the injection one though.

There are two types of Tren cough.
1) The 1st type of Tren cough occurs while your injecting it. You get a strange metallic taste in your mouth that tickles your throat. Then your lungs get tight just before the violent coughing for 5-10 minutes begins as you struggle to breathe. It’s extremely unpleasant and seems to occur mostly when injecting Tren acetate into the glutes. Sometimes you have to lay down for a while to regain your senses.
2) The 2nd type of Tren cough occurs at a different time than injecting. It’s a persistent dry hack cough that last all day long. It’s often accompanied with sinus and/or asthma symptoms from the increase in prostaglandins irritating the bronchial tubes and sinus cavity.
I always get cough 2 but never got cough 1. But even cough #2 isn't so bad that it would keep me away from this nectar of the gods. I always did tren a or tren hex (Parabolin). Never tried tren e.

Iv used a ton of tren. Stayed on for over a year once with high doses and I have never experienced this cough. Iv tasted the alcohol in my mouth after injecting of various compounds but never a cough. Interesting

I can't begin to tell you how many times I almost passed out on Tren injections. I do better with Tren Enanthate than ace by far. I'd never do the drug but it's so damn good.
I keep my albuetrol inhaler nearby when I inject Tren ace just in case. I’ve almost passed several times in the past. It’s always from glutes injections. Scares my wife to death.

For me it's been with Tren base only. A very strong and violent cough that's uncontrollable for a good 2 minutes at least.

Tren cough during injection is a very individualistic thing. I’ve had it so bad I was practically hyperventilating. It felt like I was going to die. But I’ve also had Tren cough during the injection that was very mild. It could be the powder they are using to make it. The worse Tren cough I ever got was from the kind made out of veterinarian pellets. Sometimes I wouldn’t make it halfway through the injection before having to pull out the needle because I was bent over the sink coughing my lungs out. I doubt you’ve ever experienced that degree of Tren cough. Those who have know exactly what I’m talking about. You stay weak for about 30 minutes after a major Tren cough attack. It sucks!
I rarely get it bad now, the worst was with stuff made from pellets. But damn was that some good tren

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws