over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

There are some Big MF's on Prof Muscle...Big Dave Smith takes the superheavies

DOGGCRAPP

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Trueprotein athlete and DC trainee Big Dave Smith takes the Superheavies at the New Jersey Golds classic.

Can you believe this guy is only 24 years old?!?!?!?!?!

Can you tell who the superheavy is onstage? Not too hard to find him!

A tweak here a tweak there and Dave is going to explode onto the scene. He has had some serious dilemna's happen to him the past few years and its very admirable that he has been able to come thru those and is still standing.

(serious car accident, gastro probs, hit hard by recession workwise, pec tear etc etc etc....and he is still battling!)

Im going to try to free up some time to help Dave this next coming year.....to the best of my abilities as he is very close to doing major damage. Scott Stevenson took Dave in to his show and we are all figuring Dave out....when that process gets fine tuned....you dont want to be trading abs and thigh shots with this guy.

There arent many 24 year olds holding that kind of mass and he is only going to get bigger....

Attachments

• 2010GoldsClassic_1840 (Medium).jpg
    2010GoldsClassic_1840 (Medium).jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 956
  • 2010GoldsClassic_06814.JPG
    2010GoldsClassic_06814.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 957
  • 2010GoldsClassic_06826.JPG
    2010GoldsClassic_06826.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 881
  • 2010GoldsClassic_1838 (Medium).jpg
    2010GoldsClassic_1838 (Medium).jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 772
  • 2010GoldsClassic_1845 (Medium).jpg
    2010GoldsClassic_1845 (Medium).jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 708
WOW! Looks great!! Legs are the best body part in my opinion. 24 yrs old and looking like that already....Should have a good future ahead of him. It's too bad that the pec tear is so noticeable....Still looks promising though!!!

Wow..Great Work Dave. You definetly owned that class. To be honest I did not really notice your pec tear until someone in the previous post mentioned it. I noticed Dante mentioned you suffered from gastro problems. I too have a difficult time with digestion and what not. Tried all kind of probiotics and enzymes which help to a point, but never really taken care of the problem. Why do you think so many bodybuilders suffer from gastro problems and how did you take care of yours if you do not mind me asking? Anyway a little off topic, but I hope you do well with whatever upcoming shows you decide to do. Potential is awesome. Which is a little hard for me to say. lol. Since I am only one year younger than you. Far ahead of my current build.

Very impressive for that age. Way to stand up against the adversity of life as well. Keep up the good work!

:headbang:

size is there for sure. very strong stage presence. Definately could have been more conditioned but the mass is strong with this one.

Dave, how much time did you have to prep for this show?

Dave just wanted to say I love the vaccum shot!

Awesome Dave! Very happy for you bro! Keep it up, your time is coming..

JM

holy sht!!!:eek: another tom platz in the making!

That is one big mofo...holy tree trunks!

DAVE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A CLASS ACT.. good for him.. like you said dante, a few tweeks and it should be interesting..

Trueprotein athlete and DC trainee Big Dave Smith takes the Superheavies at the New Jersey Golds classic.

Can you believe this guy is only 24 years old?!?!?!?!?!

Can you tell who the superheavy is onstage? Not too hard to find him!

A tweak here a tweak there and Dave is going to explode onto the scene. He has had some serious dilemna's happen to him the past few years and its very admirable that he has been able to come thru those and is still standing.

(serious car accident, gastro probs, hit hard by recession workwise, pec tear etc etc etc....and he is still battling!)

Im going to try to free up some time to help Dave this next coming year.....to the best of my abilities as he is very close to doing major damage. Scott Stevenson took Dave in to his show and we are all figuring Dave out....when that process gets fine tuned....you dont want to be trading abs and thigh shots with this guy.

There arent many 24 year olds holding that kind of mass and he is only going to get bigger....

Dave kicked ass at the show. He plans to hit 300lbs this offseason as well. He is one year behind me, tho, 26. I want those fucking legs lol......

Wow he has a great 'vacuum' on his abs in those shots. I like the front db bi shot when guys can really suck there waist in like him, that is impressive!

He really has the raw structure to do some damage. Big thick legs, nice waist that is still tight and not over-grown, and has maturity at 24 yrs old that will allow him to really do damage with 1-2 years of growing. If he gets under the wing of dante he'll be pro, just a matter of when..

I'm impressed dave, you look great brother!

Always nice to see some young guys who are working there way up. I saw the interview with him on MD when he was training legs a while back, seems like a super cool down to earth guy too.

G

WEIRD! I just sent you an email 30 seconds before you started this thread.

Thanks guys! I just turned 26 this month though, so I'm getting old!

Dante and Scott have always, always helped me. Dante has especially gone out of his way to do things or me nobody ever would have done. Thank you so much.

I really screwed up from pre-juding to the evening show. The pics posted show the WORST look I had on stage that day. Here are a few from pre-judging...

https://www.njnpc.com/2010/Shows/GoldsClassic/Gallery/OpenPre/images/image/2010GoldsClassic_0687.jpg

https://www.njnpc.com/2010/Shows/GoldsClassic/Gallery/OpenPre/images/image/2010GoldsClassic_0689.jpg

https://www.njnpc.com/2010/Shows/GoldsClassic/Gallery/OpenPre/images/image/2010GoldsClassic_0690.jpg

https://www.njnpc.com/2010/Shows/GoldsClassic/Gallery/OpenPre/images/image/2010GoldsClassic_0692.jpg

I know I need a lot of work. Going to really aim at bringing up arms, chest, and lats this off-season. It'll be the first legit one I've had in a few years. I'm going to throw in some competitive BJJ because it's too addicting to stop. I'm hoping this will keep me cardio fit while I'm headed upwards in body mass.

Also, definitely going to diet longer and harder next year. Another 10lbs leaner I think would have been about right for the show, but there's nothing i can change about that. I weighed in at 250.

Last edited:
insane freaking legs :eek: :eek: its scary to think what you will look like when your 30yrs old dave.....WOW

Dave kicked ass at the show. He plans to hit 300lbs this offseason as well. He is one year behind me, tho, 26. I want those fucking legs lol......

x2 on the legs. Jumps right out at you!

insane freaking legs :eek: :eek: its scary to think what you will look like when your 30yrs old dave.....WOW

:headbang:

Best of luck in your future endeavours, Dave... you seem well on your way!!

Awsome Big Dave, and your right about the pre judging pictures. You look a lot tighter in those pics. Either way its just awsome how you keep getting better and better. No doubt that Dante knows his shit, and he is up there with the best. Good luck

Where do you train Bjj?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost