over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

There are three thing you need in life to be happy

Yes, too many now are motivated by the allmighy dollar and need to rotate patients in and out of those rooms as fast as they can. there are some issues there with health insurance that make that even worse.

If I were you id look for a new doc.

Oh I am and my family doctors are helping me. Only the best from now on. No one should be treated sub-human because they get a shitty doctor who doesn't know how to practice medicine. It's just taking awhile, many aren't taking more patients, some don't take my insurance, etc. It totally sucks not living in the same state as my brother in law, I did at one point, in California, and I had him treat me for everything for free, got all my scripts free, etc. So nice.

Money, Time and Health.

I just want to tell the young and the old people on this board PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider stopping all steroid use and letting your natural test come up or going to an ENDO and let the doctor figure it out if you should get HRT.

And those who have not ever been to the dark side but thinking about it, GET out of here. DONT ever step foot into this world.

And lastly, do not get your health advice from the bros on the board. Dont think for one second that if someone is doing 6 grams you will be ok if you only do 2 grams. or doing AAS alone is ok and not AAS and IGF.

Guys no one knows about your health more than people that are in science. I know some of you guys here dismiss research and doctors like they are small fries, but trust me when you are sitting in that hospital bed looking back at ur past and regretting every shot you put in your body, the bro talk is not going to come to your rescue, it is the health professionals and modern medicine that will be there. And unfortunately they cannot perform miracles.

Your post is really just a rant stating no rhyme or reason for posting.Maybe you should tell about whatever it is that has made you feel this way.If something happened to you or a loved one explain what happened and why you feel AAs is to blame with some good educated facts or theories.

I agree about not getting health advice from bros on the board.I have been seeing a lot of people basically bordering on practicing medicine without a license lately.
I understand you learn a lot from having health problems,but it doesn't license you as a doctor! I put in 8 years to get my Doctor of Chiropractic degree but some people think proper education is overrated and argue anyway:rolleyes:

The" people that are in science" you mean healthcare professionals? your right they are very knowlegable. studies and research as I see being discounted on here all the time is how we make advancements in medicine.But I have seen a miracle or two perfromed by some pretty talented individuals.Not that One should stupidly put themselves in a position to need one.

I agree without your health life isn't as enjoyable or satisfying.

I disagree about money making you happy.My best friend is an Interventional Radiologist who made 2 million last year and has turned into the most miserable SOB on earth.I know many rich miserable people and some middle to low income happy ones.Life is what you make it.

time?? well if your life is in order some extra time is nice,lol.

Yeah bro, shallow. Money has absolutely NOTHING to do with real happiness. The happiest people I've ever met were nuns on the Hudson. It's all about God, period. However you interpret God, whatever your own personal Truth is, that's happiness. Finding grace to give and grace to accept. Time, well, that's debatable since we're only allotted a certain amount of it on this earth. Health for sure can lead to happiness. But I'd say, God, Family, and health. Throw in helping people who need help in times of despair i.e. Haiti, or helping those who cannot speak, animals, that makes a big difference to being fulfilled.
Plenty of doctors out there who would agree or disagree with what you've said, but of COURSE the theme should always be- be responsible, whatever you're putting in your body. That seems more moderate than saying "stay away from the dark side completely or else..." cuz plenty of people use responsibly and have no problems.

x2...

Money, Time and Health.

I just want to tell the young and the old people on this board PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider stopping all steroid use and letting your natural test come up or going to an ENDO and let the doctor figure it out if you should get HRT.

And those who have not ever been to the dark side but thinking about it, GET out of here. DONT ever step foot into this world.

And lastly, do not get your health advice from the bros on the board. Dont think for one second that if someone is doing 6 grams you will be ok if you only do 2 grams. or doing AAS alone is ok and not AAS and IGF.

thanks Mr. Preachy Preachleson!!!

dark side? watching star wars much?

by the way why join this board of all of the 'bros' here know nothing? just to come and give us your 'profound wisdom'?

LMAO

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity