over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

There is some stupid ass people here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Bravo

Registered
:mad: :mad: This is my fucking city that just got destroyed, I made out fine others didnt. Its the fucking Hurricanes fault not GW, The governor nor mickey fuckin mouse you morons. None of you have a fucking clue about Louisiana or New Orleans. Race problem? YES, and We have some of the most ignorant people in this city and it showed. But the bottom line is that there American just like you and I. Are they poor, uneducated, black and lazy? Most YES they are, but there still Americans and we need to help them. Planning? there was some planning yes, but after 60 years of hearing about the "Big One" that never came, people tend to not believe it, and they payed for it. You fucking monday morning quarterbacks can kiss my fucking ass. You assholes have no clue about the south or what the fuck just happened down here. Some of you jerkoffs need to ease off on your hate for the president because it makes you look fucking stupid when you want to blame him for everything. WTF are any of you doing about it the situation? NOTHING besides bitch, Come down here and see this for yourself, get off your asses and come down here and help, otherwise keep your motherfucking worthless ass comments to yourselves. There is way too much suffering in LA, Miss. and AL for any of this bullshit. I came to this board for piece of mind, trying to forget about the possiblity of losing my family, home, shop, cars and friends only to come and see the same fuckfaces are here on this board as in the media :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bwahahahahah....

Yeah i am laughing... at what?

The fact that YOUR ALL MIGHTY PRESIDENT SPENT ALL YOUR FLOOD/EMERGENCY MONEY OVER IN IRAQ (facts bro, you cant dispute them) ... BUT, THATS NOT WHATS SO FUNNY ...... BUT WHAT "IS" SO FUNNY IS THE FACT YOU STILL DEFEND HIS SORRY ASS FOR JEPRODISING YOUR LIFE!

Oh... also, if its "YOUR FUCKING CITY" ( i thought it was New Orleans, not "J.Bravo) then why are you on the internet ranting about this board when you SHOULD be out helping "THE PEOPLE OF YOUR CITY"?

Some people never learn -

JJ Insane1

Last edited:
Well, it looks like I might be heading to New Orleans real soon. I've gotten some minor details as to what they want people like me to do, just waiting to get the call to go. As of right now, I am on "stand by" status.

And all that money that was spent on home land security that a few people have bitched about.....well, some of that money paid to train CERT members that are either in New Orleans/Miss./Al. or on their way there. I think that was money well spent.

JJ: Your rants are a little rediculous. I appreciate that you have your opinion but what is annoying is that you act as if you have it all figured out and that the rest of us are just morons for not "getting it". Your opinion is just that - an opinion. My opinion differs quite a bit from yours. The fact that your response to a guy who is living this hell down there and has potentially lost everything is laughing at him, is pretty classless. I don't care what your opinion is of the president. You ought to show some tact and empathize with J Bravo a little bit.

Skip

Last edited:
Skip said:
JJ: Your rants are a little rediculous. I appreciate that you have your opinion but what is annoying is that you act as if you have it all figured out and that the rest of us are just morons for not "getting it". Your opinion is just that - an opinion. My opinion differs quite a bit from yours. The fact that your response to a guy who is living this hell down there and has potentially lost everything is laughing at him, is pretty classless. I don't care what your opinion is of the president. You ought to show some tact and empathize with J Bravo a little bit.

Skip
AMEN - and with that, this one's locked!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws