over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Theres something about Michael Lockett thats very special

:cool:

Attachments

• QW5Q9366_ZIIVARRRKG.jpg
    QW5Q9366_ZIIVARRRKG.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 372
great woman throwing her dirty laundry on instagram, pathetic. why did she stay with him then? typical right. oh and she said she is tired of "these men",sounds like he isn't the first one she got arrested. I hate cop callers. if a woman ever mentions cops run far away because they will call at some point
if she was a honorable women and loved him and cared for him at one point and his current actions and behaviour was unacceptable she should still not gone on social media like that. Its reflects on her character in a very malicious manner. No need to go public like that about your private family issues. just my 0.2

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

1 picture doesnt do it justice.

Plus Lockett fails to make improvements every year. He's stuck with the same look. Honestly, that's what I miss about the 90's. You'd see the big names disappear for 9 month out of the year—there was no social media then. And each BBer would get bloated as hell because THEY WERE WORKING TO MAKE IMPROVEMENT IN SIZE. Then they'd show up with bigger shoulders or a wider back. Now, because of Instagram, everyone feels like they need to picture ready in 2 weeks.

I actually follow more high level NPC amateurs because these dudes are stilll grinding and trying to grow.
sure mate 1 pic dont do justice but i cant see which shot fouad can look pretty over Lockett. lol

You seen fouads front double bis and back double bis ?? disgrace. for his double bis shots he cant even open up his damn arms properly to the side. his delts has mobility issues or whatever the fuck. It looks so bad and distorted.

its just personal taste mate. I reward pretty lines, ,lovely insertions, round full muscle bellies, a body which just flows and in harmony , no distension over shear mass brutal bodies and ugly bodies with guts everytime. I am a old school guy. Body like Lockett is a ideal example as close as it gets to old school in today's times for my liking.

Everyone is entitled to their unique taste and liking but for my taste its always going to be a cedric over a Dallas.

When you say Lockett fails to make improvement every year. I totally agree. thats why i think may be, just may be if he goes to kuwait they will burst his balls in gym. he will have no worries about finance and other shit like job, paying bills, family issues and if all he does is train hard eats and sleep we may see all the overdue improvements in him!

You seen fouads front double bis and back double bis ?? disgrace. for his double bis shots he cant even open up his damn arms properly to the side. his delts has mobility issues or whatever the fuck. It looks so bad and distorted.

dude easy. an ifbb pro who has had a bunch of success. I understand maybe youre not a fan. maybe he's not your favorite, maybe you dont like his physique, but wtf

its a bit much don't you think?

Fouad looks better here. I can't find many side by sides of them but from what I remember Lockett was considerably smaller. The smallest on stage if I remember. Albeit leanest as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0552.JPG
    IMG_0552.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 366
dude easy. an ifbb pro who has had a bunch of success. I understand maybe youre not a fan. maybe he's not your favorite, maybe you dont like his physique, but wtf

its a bit much don't you think?
hmmm its not too much no.

IFBB pro , bunch of success.. that doesnt mean I have to like him enough to praise him. That's his day job like we all have one. He choose this as his day job. He is making a decent living at it I think and supporting his family, enjoying his life etc etc thats all great for him but it does not do anything for me as a fan of this beautiful sport we call bodybuilding I am afraid.

He has a ugly physique which is painful to watch to me atleast and I am entitled to express my opinion.

He cant open up his arms fully/ properly to the side in both front double and rear double bis poses and thats a fact. He just cant do it. From a physical therapist point of view I can say he has serious underlying mobility issues which can be addressed but needs a lot of consistent mobility work. It may not get a whole lot better but it can certainly improve.

He recently said himself he never use to trains abs properly. Mountain dog insisted and got him to train abs year around ,hanging leg raises something along those lines.

Anyway if you like him please go ahead and write praises for him. Thats fine by me. We can all express our opinion here likes , dislikes etc.

Your xyz criteria, what u like and appreciate in a body enough to praise it is different then mine. Simple.

disagree
not simple
he a pro
your not

you would be hard pressed to see other pros speaking so negative about other pros

if you were a pro bodybuilder instead of a pro physical therapist you' would understand

I highly doubt you call the Pt down the street disgraceful in a public setting or forum (if you do, then your professionalism is well, simple)

your opinion here is venomous, not thought provoking

disagree
not simple
he a pro
your not

you would be hard pressed to see other pros speaking so negative about other pros

if you were a pro bodybuilder instead of a pro physical therapist you' would understand

I highly doubt you call the Pt down the street disgraceful in a public setting or forum (if you do, then your professionalism is well, simple)

your opinion here is venomous, not thought provoking
All the best to you cm. Best wishes.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

sure mate 1 pic dont do justice but i cant see which shot fouad can look pretty over Lockett. lol

I remember a judge on the Generation Iron documentary said it perfectly, looking at pictures and seeing it live are totally different.
So you could literally look at 50 pics of each guy and think something completely different if you'd have seen them live. A picture captures a nano-second. Perhaps 1 guy was at his "best" pose while the other guy was 1/2 second behind in getting there, but we see the pic we see. Whereas if we were there, it'd be different.
I don't know nor care, just wanted to add a different perspective

I remember a judge on the Generation Iron documentary said it perfectly, looking at pictures and seeing it live are totally different.
So you could literally look at 50 pics of each guy and think something completely different if you'd have seen them live. A picture captures a nano-second. Perhaps 1 guy was at his "best" pose while the other guy was 1/2 second behind in getting there, but we see the pic we see. Whereas if we were there, it'd be different.
I don't know nor care, just wanted to add a different perspective

This is true and why I have always thought its kind of silly to judge based on a handful of pics (or even dozens of them) you looked at online.

I respect hard workers and that guy is the opposite of a hard worker.
-------------------------------------------------
Quoted from his interview with MD:

"I never eat clean," Michael told me with a laugh, when I asked him about his diet, or as it turned out lack thereof. He eats Twizzlers, Kentucky Fried Chicken, drinks regular soda )he doesn't even bother to go with diet soda), and goes to any type of fast food joint that's convenient. Yet he stays lean without any cardio (though he does visit a nearby boxing gym to maintain his skills by sparring and work on the heavy and speed bags).

The most mind-blowing facts about Lockett's diet are that he rarely eats more than twice a day, and his protein intake is only 20 percent of what the average bodybuilder over 200 pounds take in every day. I asked him if he planned on continuing to eat like this even if he turns pro and is up against others similarly gifted by God, yet with superior nutritional habits as well as a little help from "sports technology." He says, "We'll see about that when the time comes. I might have to start eating a little better at some point."

"I never eat clean," Michael told me with a laugh, when I asked him about his diet, or as it turned out lack thereof. He eats Twizzlers, Kentucky Fried Chicken, drinks regular soda )he doesn't even bother to go with diet soda), and goes to any type of fast food joint that's convenient. Yet he stays lean without any cardio (though he does visit a nearby boxing gym to maintain his skills by sparring and work on the heavy and speed bags).

The most mind-blowing facts about Lockett's diet are that he rarely eats more than twice a day, and his protein intake is only 20 percent of what the average bodybuilder over 200 pounds take in every day. I asked him if he planned on continuing to eat like this even if he turns pro and is up against others similarly gifted by God, yet with superior nutritional habits as well as a little help from "sports technology." He says, "We'll see about that when the time comes. I might have to start eating a little better at some point."

I remember this.....

I also remember something along the same lines with Maxx Charles...
I cant recall it though.....maybe it was Palumbo talking about him..

hoss had a quad injury still looked hard and awesome, hes a great guy. dont forget lockett went pro at the universe dude was natural or close to it. he has crazy genes but as DC pointed out sometimes that leads to a subpar work ethic

You know this better than anyone on this forum: There was an old Charles glass interview where he talked about Paul Dillet and how much of a pain in the ass it was to train him. Dude never put forth much intensity, and was lazy as hell.

Lee Priest is on video talking about his time with Paul as his roommate. He would often forget to do his GH or AAS shots and would get up to train around the time Lee was coming back from Gold's.

This stuff comes so easy to some people, it seriously makes me want to pick up ballet sometimes, I'd be a 1000x better ballet dancer than a bodybuilder [emoji20]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You know this better than anyone on this forum: There was an old Charles glass interview where he talked about Paul Dillet and how much of a pain in the ass it was to train him. Dude never put forth much intensity, and was lazy as hell.

Lee Priest is on video talking about his time with Paul as his roommate. He would often forget to do his GH or AAS shots and would get up to train around the time Lee was coming back from Gold's.

This stuff comes so easy to some people, it seriously makes me want to pick up ballet sometimes, I'd be a 1000x better ballet dancer than a bodybuilder [emoji20]

WAIT.....!!!!!!

I thought you were a ballet dancer.....????!!!!!

:confused:

:D

WAIT.....!!!!!!

I thought you were a ballet dancer.....????!!!!!

:confused:

:D
Dammit tenny!

Always exposing people...Looks like I gotta make a new account ?

BTW, is 3 grams of test enough to recover from ballet practice?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity