over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thermogenic effects high test moderate tren vs low test high tren

Jizzmo

Kilo Klub Member
Hey guys, theres something on my mind that ive been wondering about for a good while.

When I first used tren i went with low test (200mg), started tren ace at 350mg a week and went up to 500mg a week for a long period.
During this time I gained a good amount of muscle (because I bulked hard), but never noticed any fat burning effect whatsoever, only heavier sweating during the first 2-3 weeks. Had bad side effects on the psyche to be honest, heavy mood swings and so on and an overall not so well feeling.

Well, later on I decided to try a higher amount of test (currently 500mg test/week) with a smaller amount of tren (350mg/wk). I dont get any side effects apart from night sweats (which dont really bother me) and a bit worse sleep. My mood is way better and more stable, I just feel "good", even though I usually feel like crap while dieting.

The thing I noticed though is that I can see daily changes in the mirror with 500 test 350 tren, I rip up way faster than normally. When i was using higher tren low test I did not notice anything like that at all. Plus tren higher than 350mg gives me an insane appetite.

My question is:
Is the thermogenic effect of tren more pronounced when you use high test with it? Or does tren need estrogen to work well? (ausbuilt from ukmuscle has some interesting theories on that, saying that tren works best with high estrogen to upregulate the progesterone receptors).

You said your self you were bulking hard on tren so fat loss won't really happen. You also say tren gave you a big appetite which isn't going to help. I don't believe it has anything to do with the tgermogenic effects personally but your getting better results (imo because your controlling appetite better) so higher test is the way for you to go. I don't consider tren to be a mirricke fat burner but it's about the only steroid that has any fat burning effect on me. Tren works better when eostogen under control, your barking up the wrong tree there. The main thing is your found what works for you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I know some don't consider Tren and fat burner, but I beg to differ. When I have used low dose tren in the past, I swear my body looked extremely lean after a month and I wasn't even dieting.

That being said, unless you have a blast metabolism.....you can't eat 10K calories and expect to lose weight on high or low dose tren.

the thing is that i tried cutting on low test high tren a couple times but always just lasted a few days because of the monstrous appetite. but i didnt really see changes during that time. right now on higher test moderate tren i see changes every single day, its much more apparent than on high tren.

ive read about tren working better fat burning wise when estrogen is low, but ive also read about much greater anabolic effects when estrogen is rather on the high side. when i was on high tren low test i pretty much knocked my estrogen out i guess, was taking 0.25mg adex ed with just 200mg test. still no real fat burning effects. right now im doing the same but with 500mg test and it just feels way better overall.
plus i could never run high tren low test for a long time because it really fucked with my mind (going from feeling AWESOME to being near tears within seconds). with higher test my mood is just totally stable, calm and great.

i guess im one of those who get along better with higher test than tren. i even slept 10 hours or so the past couple nights, just woke up maybe 2 times (which is normal).

If you can tolerate it, possibly look into a legit appetite suppressant. Trust me, low dose tren makes me moody....but it comes with the territory.

I think it just comes down to the whole everyone's body is different with the compound, I'm about to run the low test moderate tren for a cutter with some T3 and clen so not sure how my body will react to it. But maybe you should try doing the same low test and higher tren while cutting up see if maybe theres a change since you wont be bulking. btw how were the sides ont he lower Test and higher tren?

I think it just comes down to the whole everyone's body is different with the compound, I'm about to run the low test moderate tren for a cutter with some T3 and clen so not sure how my body will react to it. But maybe you should try doing the same low test and higher tren while cutting up see if maybe theres a change since you wont be bulking. btw how were the sides ont he lower Test and higher tren?

well, on 350mg tren and 500mg test a week the appetite is just where i can tolerate it... im eating between 2200 and 2500 kcals a day but have 1-2 higher carb/calorie days a week when i cant stand the hunger anymore, they usually end up somewhere at 4000-5000 kcals.
on 500mg tren and low test it was literally impossible to eat less than 4000 kcals a day for more than 3 days in a row. i dont know why it gives me such an insane appetite. but tren + high calories = ENORMOUS strength gains.

on low test higher tren i only really had sides for the first 2-3 weeks, increased sweating, bad sleep (which was amplified by ghrp2, when i dropped it i slept pretty well). the increased sweating could be related to the fact that i was eating lots of carbs every day though and i always kind of heat up from that.
after that the only side effect i got were bad mood swings from about week 8 on. just a very unstable temper and some melancholic feeling all day. had some family problems though and tren seems to amplify every kind of emotion for me so when i feel good i feel REALLY GOOD, when i feel sad i feel REALLY SAD.

on high test lower tren my mood is perfect. not emotional at all, but i just feel pretty good all day. only side effect i get are night sweats and some heat flashes which come and go randomly. higher test and lower tren seems to work better for me results wise aswell. i could easily stay on that 12 months a year, but with low test high tren i would end up as emotional wreck.

tren makes me look fuller and harder, even while bulking, which I'm sure some can mistake as fat-burning. I don't notice any fat burning effects on tren while bulking.

tren makes me look fuller and harder, even while bulking, which I'm sure some can mistake as fat-burning. I don't notice any fat burning effects on tren while bulking.

Meh..

Anabolics promote fat loss, but in return oestrogen promote fat gain.

So steroids wich does not convert into oestrogen are definitely good for fat loss, especially tren which is one of the strongest anabolic.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner