over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

These 2 guys have got to be the toughest MFer's I ever seen

i wonder if that is permanent

I wonder what they can really see? lol

i aint getting no tat in the eye sorry. what about the guys doing the carving thats some crazy shit to.

I saw this too on LOCK-UP...

NUTS!!!

You know in prison they do what they can to get things done...they probably filed down a metal shaving from their cell bars.

It is crazy...risk of infection...jerking too hard from the pain and losing your eye...anything can go wrong. What if your body rejected the ink or some forgein object that got in there from your make shift needle?? Oh well....OUCH

Last edited:
The stupidity of prison inmates.Peace.

i bet they were stupid long before they went to prison, probably how they ended up there

Hey man, I think its great what they did. Now if they ever get out of prison and commit a crime, there isnt a person on this earth that couldnt give a good enough physical description of them to have them picked up for the crime!

Hey man, I think its great what they did. Now if they ever get out of prison and commit a crime, there isnt a person on this earth that couldnt give a good enough physical description of them to have them picked up for the crime!

good point! unless they have a brief moment of 'clarity' and think their eyes will give them away - even with a mask on.

this of course will lead them to commit a crime wearing a mask with no eyeholes, which will go terribly wrong for them. they will most likely not even make it out the door!!!!

good point! unless they have a brief moment of 'clarity' and think their eyes will give them away - even with a mask on.

this of course will lead them to commit a crime wearing a mask with no eyeholes, which will go terribly wrong for them. they will most likely not even make it out the door!!!!

LOL. I hadnt thought about the mask thing.

There is something really funny I heard on CNN the other day. Two stupid guys decide to rob a bank. Guess what they do before they drive there to commit the act. They call the bank and tell the workers they are on their way to rob the bank and to have the money ready when they get there!! Talk about freakin stupid!! Man. Maybe the eyeball freaks are related somehow to these guys.

is it any surprise to anyone these guys are in prison?.......DUMBASSES keeps ringing in my ears

Why would someone wanna do that to themselves:confused:

LOL. I hadnt thought about the mask thing.

There is something really funny I heard on CNN the other day. Two stupid guys decide to rob a bank. Guess what they do before they drive there to commit the act. They call the bank and tell the workers they are on their way to rob the bank and to have the money ready when they get there!! Talk about freakin stupid!! Man. Maybe the eyeball freaks are related somehow to these guys.

I saw that too, Call the bank to let them know they're on there way
to rob them...Un real...

And to think their high school guidance counselor said the would never amount to anything huh? Guess they showed him! :p

They never have to worry about job interviews, they are all lifers with nothing to lose, so why not be freaks.

These are not the first guys to do this. There was an episode of Taboo on National Geographic that showed a tattoo artist to it to a couple of people. They kept talking about how dangerous it is even in a professional setting. It's ridiculous that these fools would try it with prison implements.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear