advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

these guys deserve punishment (short road rage vid)

Just so you know Chris Im not the private military company side. I served my time in Iraq and Afghanistan and seen more action then most of you civilians playing war out there. Suffered PTSD for years after I came back. IMO companies like Dyncorp, Triple Canopy and even Blackwater (who started taking law enforcement, non military guys out) dont even hold up to the backgrounds DOS requires on the contracts. Some of the guys, yeah but not all of them.

Brush guard thing is fun. Anyone from Texas understands what a guys truck means to him and how much he puts into it. It becomes personal when someone kicks in my door. You should have an idea how much money goes into customizing a truck. Im not in any way going to sit there and let someone continiously beat in my truck door. OR get back to their vehicle where they may have a weapon. At that point I had no idea what he has in his vehicle only that he ran out aggressively, kicked in my door a few times and started running back. For all i know hes getting a tire iron or gun or knife out of his vehicle.

i couldnt agree more with all of your statements thus far.

Obviously meant no disrespect bud, thank you for your service. You in the DFW area? I am leaving Dallas for LA on the 30th man.

Believe me I understand, my dad just got one of those ford Raptors... He has customized the shit out of it, its his new little baby. He will let me drive any of his toys EXCEPT that one haha. There absurdly cool, he just did some off road rally but well... the biggest incline was maybe 30 degrees. Needless to say though he had a blast!

Definitely not saying anything about neutralizing a potential threat, no argument there man.

EDIT - BTW if you are in the DFW area and you have a good background PM me. I need a departmental liaison in the region. Position just opened up.

Lol thanks bro. Yeah driving another guys custom truck is like fucking his wife lol. Ive seen a custom raptor and loved it. One of the nicest trucks Ive seen in a long time. Trying to find a new one now but not sure what type I'll get. I have a Chevy Z71 I busted the tranny out on the beach in Padre and a Dodge Ram I love but its time for a new baby :D I'll be in Dallas for the weekend. I was there (rockwall side) and moved down to South Texas again. Love it here.

Spent half my life in the DFW area bud

i guess i cant imagine what your saying being true....my entire family is military and it seems far fetched that someone with enough sense to arm themselves wouldnt have the guts to pull the trigger effectively. but i can only see what i can see. obviously you have seen alot more than i have!

Last edited:
Lol thanks bro. Yeah driving another guys custom truck is like fucking his wife lol. Ive seen a custom raptor and loved it. One of the nicest trucks Ive seen in a long time. Trying to find a new one now but not sure what type I'll get. I have a Chevy Z71 I busted the tranny out on the beach in Padre and a Dodge Ram I love but its time for a new baby :D I'll be in Dallas for the weekend. I was there (rockwall side) and moved down to South Texas again. Love it here.

Yup, I've always been into the sports car but after seeing that thing I think I might want one! Was really surprised with the interior too, very nice finish out. Only truck I have had was a base line Silverado, didn't quite do it for me. Never modded it out though, had the small engine in it.

i guess i cant imagine what your saying being true....my entire family is military and it seems far fetched that someone with enough sense to arm themselves wouldnt have the guts to pull the trigger effectively. but i can only see what i can see.

Shooting paper targets and shooting actual human beings is a very different thing.

Yup, I've always been into the sports car but after seeing that thing I think I might want one! Was really surprised with the interior too, very nice finish out. Only truck I have had was a base line Silverado, didn't quite do it for me. Never modded it out though, had the small engine in it.

Shooting paper targets and shooting actual human beings is a very different thing.

lol! i understand that. but if myself or family was in danger.....there would be no difference.i dont just punch paper btw..:)

Big truck=small penis, several studies have proven this.

lol! i understand that. but if myself or family was in danger.....there would be no difference.i dont just punch paper btw..:)

Haha, this is true... People just get that mentallity that shooting people is the same as shooting the little paper cut outs of zombies and bin laden ;)

People are much harder to shoot! Have the natural instinct not to shoot for starters, then the adrenaline response (IE a controlled shooting in LE is considered not emptying your full magazine haha!), adrenaline response makes aiming at the physical target much harder, the fact that people tend to move around and aren't stationary, then the perps adrenaline response... When people get shot they often continue to do whatever they were doing for a few seconds before succumbing for there injuries...

Haha, this is true... People just get that mentallity that shooting people is the same as shooting the little paper cut outs of zombies and bin laden ;)

People are much harder to shoot! Have the natural instinct not to shoot for starters, then the adrenaline response (IE a controlled shooting in LE is considered not emptying your full magazine haha!), adrenaline response makes aiming at the physical target much harder, the fact that people tend to move around and aren't stationary, then the perps adrenaline response... When people get shot they often continue to do whatever they were doing for a few seconds before succumbing for there injuries...

great response bro! i get what your saying 100 percent now.

Very true! I teach a course on Active Shooting and Engaging Your Enemy. We use smaller moving targets and prior to getting to the range area I have them do a series of jumping jacks, push ups and a short sprint to get their breathing up and adrenaline going. We follow with simunitions as they engage and work on the target. Its amazing how they lose control in that environment.

Very true! I teach a course on Active Shooting and Engaging Your Enemy. We use smaller moving targets and prior to getting to the range area I have them do a series of jumping jacks, push ups and a short sprint to get their breathing up and adrenaline going. We follow with simunitions as they engage and work on the target. Its amazing how they lose control in that environment.

Yup! Still laugh about it to this day, the first tac course I ever took I wound up getting too worked up... made a simple mistake and tripped and wound up shooting myself in the throat with a wax round... To this day I have this little abscess like ball there lol

Lmao ok. Bet youd like to know lol :rolleyes:

You are right it might not be true, but that IS what just about EVERYONE thinks when they see a guy in a big truck with no commercial stickers on it, especially chicks...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131