over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"They say you don't speak enough English"

Registered
[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j3hjS4CKA2s[/ame]

"They say you don't speak enough English"

Ramy and sadik train chest. They seem like a good team

Last edited:
sorry for the ignorant question but why do they move so slow on the positive? i thought you were suppose to slow down on the negative?

sorry for the ignorant question but why do they move so slow on the positive? i thought you were suppose to slow down on the negative?

Judging from the size of Big Ramy, maybe we've been doing it wrong all this time.:D

Even for the guys who hate the likes of facebook it is worth having as if you are following Dennis James there are vids of Ramy training being posted all the time now. I love the way they train but they don't do the slow positives all the time. They mix it up a lot. They do a lot of holds under tension especially at the end of supersets.

its about feeling the contraction, time under tension and making specific muscles do the work instead of momentum pushing the weight all the way through range using every other muscle. Get over "how much weight is on the bar" and try it.

Even for the guys who hate the likes of facebook it is worth having as if you are following Dennis James there are vids of Ramy training being posted all the time now. I love the way they train but they don't do the slow positives all the time. They mix it up a lot. They do a lot of holds under tension especially at the end of supersets.

ive noticed that nearing the contest they have went to a lot more super and drop setting... awesome vids... it just makes you think how much weight is really needed to train... never seen any video of DJs guys doing ANY free bar squatting... no DLs... no flat bench... moderate weight, NEVER looking like they are trying to beat PRs or anything close to that and all of them have just been growing and growing... fun to watch

ive noticed that nearing the contest they have went to a lot more super and drop setting... awesome vids... it just makes you think how much weight is really needed to train... never seen any video of DJs guys doing ANY free bar squatting... no DLs... no flat bench... moderate weight, NEVER looking like they are trying to beat PRs or anything close to that and all of them have just been growing and growing... fun to watch

I agree 100%. Ramy is very strong but in most of his vids the weights he is using is nothing out of the ordinary (for advanced gym goers not even competitors). There was a recent leg extension one and I train like that all the time so just goes to show you he is a genetic masterpiece. They are my fav videos to watch now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131