over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thick and thin...

I've never noticed a diff in pain based on oil thickness, just different types of gear and solvents.
I'm trying the slin pin route because I am developing some scar tissue in my gluts and want to try ed injects in smaller muscles.
Can you please tell me what that scar tissue feels like? I've never used slinpins for oils and I've been pinning my glutes for over a decade. Nothing feels abnormal but maybe I don't know what to look for.

Thanks.

Sure man. Basically in a spot without it the needle goes in smooth. In a couple places though it feels like it catches and needs some force to go thru. Other times I have to push pretty hard when other times it goes in really easy. Last time it happened I pulled the needle back a few mm and the oil flowed freely again.

I've noticed that with the thinner gear if I spill a little on the slin pin while back-loading and wipe it off with a piece of tissue it will wipe the numbers right off the pin...I always think to myself if it takes the ink off the pin imagine what it does to your insides...doesn't stop me from pinning it though lol

I've noticed that with the thinner gear if I spill a little on the slin pin while back-loading and wipe it off with a piece of tissue it will wipe the numbers right off the pin...I always think to myself if it takes the ink off the pin imagine what it does to your insides...doesn't stop me from pinning it though lol

This is true!
The solvents dissolve the ink on the needle.

I definitely agree that the "thickest" oil USUALLY has the least amount of PIP. No pain no nothin.

I've had a couple bad instances with gear with too much EO or just baaad gear so I almost always heat my gear on the stove now. Thins it up a little and goes in smooth.

I notice that everyone these days is trying to get their oils thinner and slin pins are all the rage but am I psycho for feeling that thicker oils seem to have a longer-lasting effect with less soreness following pokes?

I may be crazy so...

Thoughts?

p.s. have a great week everyone. and watch your cholesterol ratios and BP for crying out loud! Ha!

(my lifting bud thinks his 140+/90+ is just fine, ugh)

I prefer thicker oils too. They dissipate slower. Remember back in the 90's in Mexico they had those test ampules called, "Sten?" The oil was thin like water: after pulling the pin out I always lost some to leakage no matter how fast I covered the hole with my finger. Sten was instant rage and boils in an ampule. Hair fell out too. It sure was dirt cheap though.

Can you please tell me what that scar tissue feels like? I've never used slinpins for oils and I've been pinning my glutes for over a decade. Nothing feels abnormal but maybe I don't know what to look for.

Thanks.

Scar tissue feels like pushing the pin through a piece of plastic. If you inject tren into scar tissue you cough like mo fo!!!

Scar tissue feels like pushing the pin through a piece of plastic. If you inject tren into scar tissue you cough like mo fo!!!

To me it feels like you hit gravel aka rocks... I've got a decent amount in my ass and pecs. I have found a hot shower and massage of the area you plan on pinning while in the shower really helps. Every time the needle just slides in like butter.

Not me man. Personally i don't feel a difference in the effects of the gear. I want the smaller pin that doesn't take forever. Right now i am using 25G 1/2" pins and love them. I also use slin pins from time to time.

Back in the day we used 18 or 20g and man did those hurt.

Fuck those 18g pins; I used an 18g x 1 1/2 once because it was all I had and I swear it left a hole in my ass for a week..

I prefer thicker oils too. They dissipate slower. Remember back in the 90's in Mexico they had those test ampules called, "Sten?" The oil was thin like water: after pulling the pin out I always lost some to leakage no matter how fast I covered the hole with my finger. Sten was instant rage and boils in an ampule. Hair fell out too. It sure was dirt cheap though.

No lie, I knew a pharmacy in Ensenada. I got Sten for 57 cents an ample in the early 90's.

I remember sten well! Guy at my gym was selling them to the younger players. I was in my mid-20's. That was before DHEA became the rage. I took one look at those amps and said forget it. He got them in Mexico. I was too scared (you remember the scare tactics back then). Back then it was all test and dbol for me.
Whew... then I've been super lucky. I have nothing like that. I have always been very big with rotation so maybe that's what spared me, I don't know.
To me it feels like you hit gravel aka rocks... I've got a decent amount in my ass and pecs. I have found a hot shower and massage of the area you plan on pinning while in the shower really helps. Every time the needle just slides in like butter.
Never did that. I'd be afraid the steam would carry critters to the pin. I hope I never get any of that. I hope it goes away in time for you guys.
Fuck those 18g pins; I used an 18g x 1 1/2 once because it was all I had and I swear it left a hole in my ass for a week..
I used to use those all the time. One time I forgot to switch pins after drawing and man... that was not pleasant at all. Bled like hell. I don't know if any of you do this but a good trick is to pull your skin a little pit away from the site and then pull the pin out and let the skin snap back. Once I got that down long time ago, haven't had any problems with bleeding.

Ouch, I have had this feeling as well. I prefer thicker oils for pip reasons although they flow muh slower through a pin. I'd rather take my time and have no pain post injection.

I remember sten well! Guy at my gym was selling them to the younger players. I was in my mid-20's. That was before DHEA became the rage. I took one look at those amps and said forget it. He got them in Mexico. I was too scared (you remember the scare tactics back then). Back then it was all test and dbol for me.Whew... then I've been super lucky. I have nothing like that. I have always been very big with rotation so maybe that's what spared me, I don't know.Never did that. I'd be afraid the steam would carry critters to the pin. I hope I never get any of that. I hope it goes away in time for you guys.I used to use those all the time. One time I forgot to switch pins after drawing and man... that was not pleasant at all. Bled like hell. I don't know if any of you do this but a good trick is to pull your skin a little pit away from the site and then pull the pin out and let the skin snap back. Once I got that down long time ago, haven't had any problems with bleeding.

I didn't mean I pin in the shower. I meant if I plan on injecting my pec I will let the hot water run on my pec and massage that area... When I get out and dry off I will alcohol the area and then pin. It just seems like every injection done like this always is so smooth and pain free

Not sure why it quoted the wrong statement. Sorry about that

I didn't mean I pin in the shower. I meant if I plan on injecting my pec I will let the hot water run on my pec and massage that area... When I get out and dry off I will alcohol the area and then pin. It just seems like every injection done like this always is so smooth and pain free

Ya well you could also use ultrasound. Acoustically Targeted Drug Delivery.
This works even better for localized injections.

There's no doubt that prepping the area helps.

No lie, I knew a pharmacy in Ensenada. I got Sten for 57 cents an ample in the early 90's.

Memories...

Back then you could pick up the Organon Sust Redi-Ject's for $4.00 a pop or as low as $2.50 in bulk. The good old days..

Of course it wasn't so great having all of the 50mg/ml vet stuff floating around, not to mention the rage at that time that was finnaplex pellets...:)

Memories...

Back then you could pick up the Organon Sust Redi-Ject's for $4.00 a pop or as low as $2.50 in bulk. The good old days..

Of course it wasn't so great having all of the 50mg/ml vet stuff floating around, not to mention the rage at that time that was finnaplex pellets...:)

I loved Finaplex pellets, I remember them well., and all vet companies floating around. Those were the days.

In my experience, thinner the oil = more discomfort.

In other words, I seldom get pain that's very bad. Maybe I have a higher pain threshold, I don't know. But I've tried them all as you can probably understand and thinner, at least for me, does not always = better.

Thinner gear can be more painful if you inject faster than with thick oil.

It's crazy how everyone is different. How some people are more sensitive than others. I've ran at least 10 different brands and never once got much pip. Buddy of mine is running same gear as I am right now and he gets swelling and pip with every shot. 1-2cc at a time for me and no discomfort

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131