over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thin tight looking skin question?

kidwicked

Registered
Is this all 100% bf ralated? My bf had been dropping down nicely and I'm gettin great results with my current cutting cycle. I want that seran wrap thin looking tight skin that you see a lot of guys have. Does that come with crazy low bf% or are there things you can take or do to help with it. I wanna tighten the skin on my abs mainly, they are coming thru nicely, but my skin is still kinda loose. I take 3iu of blue top growth ED and pin it on several different spots on my abs. Is there anything else I can do besides stop eating? Haha. Thanks guys

As in more IU a day? I used to take 5iu a day when I took IP and switched to 3 a day when I got blue top

Is your gh even legit? More gh I take the thinner my skin gets. Water will make it hard to get this look so have it under control.

I have read about some dietary tactics to keep thinner skin as dieting but, if your bf loss is progressing then you will reach a point when you start really getting that peeled look.
Also are you running any gear?
Are you taking an anti e?

Why not run high dose T3 for a short period?
So far its burning my fat off like crazy but find it difficult to hold a pump in the gym. Hate the flat feeling.

Androgenic compounds mostly but yes some anabolics do work
Low body fat
Very low water retention

Drugs to use for this:
Tren Ace, EQ, Primo, Masteron, Winni, var, Halo, Clen, ECA

And good quality HGH.

Is this all 100% bf ralated? My bf had been dropping down nicely and I'm gettin great results with my current cutting cycle. I want that seran wrap thin looking tight skin that you see a lot of guys have. Does that come with crazy low bf% or are there things you can take or do to help with it. I wanna tighten the skin on my abs mainly, they are coming thru nicely, but my skin is still kinda loose. I take 3iu of blue top growth ED and pin it on several different spots on my abs. Is there anything else I can do besides stop eating? Haha. Thanks guys

Yes it's 100% bf related. Even if you have loose skin it will tighten up over time once the bodyfat is gone (skin takes 4-6months to remodel).

so far Here is a sample of the advice

Get your bf lower and get the water off.... More gh will help too

Why not run high dose T3 for a short period?

Lower your estrogen too

drop your test

This kid is probably just confused

IMO Kaladryn got it right Yes it's 100% bf related. Even if you have loose skin it will tighten up over time once the bodyfat is gone (skin takes 4-6months to remodel).You didnt grow that skin in 8 weeks so just be patient

so I did deca dbol gained 25lbs, got fat and watery as fuck...

Now I diet that and the skin is still loos on my face, and it's a lot of it... what should I do ?

- drop bf
- drop water
- give it time : even if you lose bf fast, it will still take time to your skin to get tighter

- drop bf
- drop water
- give it time : even if you lose bf fast, it will still take time to your skin to get tighter

I did lose all the water and fat, now I have abz but when I smile, you can just grab the skin lol it makes me look chubby everytime I smile...

so time's the only answer !

thanks bro

If your BF is low and you are on AAS that are good for cutting get some pills that will shed the water off.That may help or even up the water if you dont drink much it may help also.

be patient and learn from your mistakes and not get so heavy next time

-lose more bodyfat
-hold less water (by diet, fruits help me hold less water, and drug use, ie anti e like aromosin)
i will admit at my leanest it doesnt really seem to matter what i eat i dont hold water... but thats LEAN. uncomfortable lean. not maintainable lean.
anyway do the above and should look pretty crazy....
-JS

when you can pinch the same amount of skin on your waist..mid thigh and back of hand...that is when you are shredded..after that it is a water level thing

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131