over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Things it takes to get you back into it

anabolicdragon

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Well I was planning on staying off until may 1t. I just finsihed up a 12 week cycle early dec of Anadrol, T200, and deca. my plan was to just stay off and try to gain maybe 5-10 pouns naturally until may. Plus I started back grappling and didn't need all the extra size.
well I get to the gym today and there is this HUGE black dude working out with his girl. He had to be like 5'10 255-265. I was like SHIT!!! I have decnet size at 5'9 225. He made me noteven want to wear my tank top. LOL.
Well I deiced fuck May I am starting now as soon as I get over this cold. T200 800mgs, Deca 400mg, and d-ball at 40mgs/day 12 weeks plus Insulin 10 iu post workout only. I have a surprise for him, LOL.
I hope him wasn't there just for a day casue I had no one to push me being the biggest in my gym it sucked and no chicks (hot ones at least) workout there.
Then once just July comes I will swtich over to Prop. and drop the deca and add Tren

Funny the things it takes to get you back into the swing of things.

Whatever it takes bro :D

xcel

Anger

Also, listen to "eye of the tiger" by survivor. Works for me all the time

I think the ambition to prove people wrong , the nay-sayers if you will , theres nothing that adds fuel to the fire like that does , this is what keeps me motivated most of the day

Yeah I have a lot of sources of motivaiton luckly isnt a issue for me to stay dedicated. But you do sound A LOT like my friend in the gym, his main motivation is the gym atmosphere, one big guy comes in he instantly gets insecure and trains 100x's harder. for me most of my motivaiton is visualizing those moments when you tell yourself "this right here is why I bust my ass in the gym". I dotn need to say examples im sure. Just those good feelings really help me stay motivated. Its often asked Why and what motivates you and I think a lot of guys arent totaly honest with them selfs, and say "blah blah i only lift for myself no one else i dont care about girls or any of that" well i cannot beleive this, I could be wrong tho but only way anyone would know is if they were the only person on the planet, then lets see who would lift.

Hey Dave, you probably laugh at your friend, don't you? It is funny to watch the guys who see you and instantly become Joe bodybuilder and start trying a little harder and grunt out the reps. I've changed quite a bit over the years myself. But I remember when I used to enjoy working out when the gym was very busy so I had a crowd to impress and I was motivated by fellow lifters. Now I hate to lift when it's crowded because I like to get on the equipment the second I'm ready, and I don't particular like to chat with anyone. At my gym there are only a handfull of serious lifters, which is the way I like it. When you have bb'ers in the room, unfortunately there are usually some damn big egos which can make for a shitty environment. People at my gym are so laid back you can always work in with people and do so without worrying about someone getting pissy. The members are very respectful of each other and also considerate about putting weights back, which I appreciate very much. I still remember the days when I wore my sweatshirt over my tanktop with my clown pants.

No don't get me wrong I don't think I am insercue I wa just saying after seeing this dude it got the fire under my ass agian reminding me what size I want to be.
Yeah to me gym atmosphere means alot. I just don't like working out by myself I'd buy a home gym if that was the case.
Yeah after seeing this dude I started thinking "If I want to be that size I better start eating, better start training harder". Hopefull in a few months I can thank him for making me start gaining again.

what motivates me......when i was young i was very skinny then alot of BS happened, and then i got fat hehe. so i never wanna go bak lookin either way i used too. you could say i life for me, but i actually think i lift cuz i';m just insecure with my body hehe.

JW

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner