YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Things that freaked you out before you figured out what was going on.

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was thinking this could get pretty funny. My little trip to urgent care today gave me the idea for this thread and I have 2 off the top of my head.

1st, was peeing blood after my surgery. Long story short, to have kids, I had to have my balls cut open and the sperm directly extracted.
A day or 2 later, im wearing this jock strap/front diaper dressing and I have to pee.
No big deal, lets go pee. When blood came out I lost my shit, start yelling for my wife to call the doctor and go into full panic thinking I ruptured the stitches in the testicle.
My wife, nearly pissing herself laughing on the phone with the nurse informs me its common after a cathedar and to stop being a baby about it. You would think, might pee blood would be something they tell you on discharge.. but nooooo. Blood from dick is, imo a good reason to panic.

Second was living in NC. Im used to migraines but this one night something else was wrong. It was, to this day the worst pain I ever felt. I think I'm having a stroke or an aneurysm, call 911 and get picked up by an ambulance.
Get to the hospital, spend 3 min with the doc who goes...is this your first suicide headache? Oxygen, benadryl, advil and some other drug and im good to go in 6 minutes.
Doc tells me everyone freaks out when they get their first one.
Meanwhile, my wife was visiting family in NJ and wheni tell her, her reply is....seriously, I cant leave you alone for 3 days without an ER trip.

Yeah bro - I figured you were quick to the pull the trigger with that leg infection but after seeing the pics I can understand why you were nervous.
I had a lump in my stomach from gh injections but the thing is- this one was there for a few weeks and just the look of it made me nervous AF. Then when I went to the doc he sent me immediately for a CT scan with the dye. Turns out it was from the GH Injections after all and was just some buildup that went away a few days after the visit.
I also caught a bad injection in my delt and my entire arm turned black and blue- nearly all the way to my wrist. I almost went to the ER for that one but a friend who was a nurse said it was no big deal and just looked really bad. Thing felt like it woukd never go away and lasted at least 2 weeks.
Last one was actually the first and worst scare. Used some test suspension in my glute and caught the worst infection of my life. Literally the size of half a golf ball and my entire ass cheek was red like your leg. Sick AF with chills and fever. Couldn’t sit or lie on my back. Was about to go to ER when a buddy from SSB told me just take like 4 amoxicillin right away and another 4 in 6 hours. Then drop it to 2 (1000mg ) every 6 hours. Completely cleared in about 48 hours. This reminds me to order some more lol.

I’m going through something right now actually. Adema or at least swollen right ankle and foot that’s persisted for months.

I’m going through something right now actually. Adema or at least swollen right ankle and foot that’s persisted for months.
Have you got it checked out?

Was running superdrol about 10years ago and started getting bloated and cramps so painful I’d get sick, couldn’t stand up, and felt like a knife was being pushed into my stomach. It progressed over a few days, started out as gas that smelled like sulfur. The girl I was dating at the time rushed me to the emergency room all the while I was having a panic attack thinking I had really screwed myself up. They ran some tests and took X-rays after shooting me up with dilauded and giving me a Valium. Turns out I was really backed up. The gave me a prescription of percocets and told me drink magnesium citrate. It was that day I learned the value of proper fiber supplementation.

I went to the ER years ago with severe chest pain. It came out of nowhere, and it was getting progressively worse that day. I found out that "chest pain" is the magic phrase to skip the line at the ER and go straight to a doctor.

It turns out I had a stricture (narrowing) at the base of the esophagus from damage from stomach acid. Food was getting stuck there and causing pain. I had to get a procedure done where they inflated a balloon to stretch it out. I thought it might be something more serious.

After apnea surgery. I went to the Dr office as I was having some blood in my mouth. A blood vessel broke and was squinting blood every pulse into my mouth. I was rushed to an examining room. I soon coughed and was unable to breath. I was ok for a few seconds then suffocation became an over riding thought in my mind. I started signaling I was choking. My X called the nurse who went to get the Dr. He calmly came in chatting, got on the chair and put his knee in my chest to keep me from moving which I wasn't. But I did think about throwing him across the room. He reached into my mouth with a hemostat. Then grabbed a much longer hemostat reached in and pulled out a blood clot the diameter of my throat with a long tail on it. It seemed to take a few minutes but was much shorter i am sure. After a little chat he suggested I go to the ER if I had and more problems instead of coming to him as they could cauterize the wound if t needed it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws