over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Things to add to protein shakes to "thicken"

I use avocado oil or peanut butter, with a bit of soluble fiber like inulin.

Frozen fruits… Walmart sells all sorts of frozen fruits in 2/4lb bags. I always use fruits, nuts (almonds/walnuts) in my shakes to inhance them!

Blend mine with a Nutrition-Bullet.

Cage

i like how smoothie king makes their shakes.. no ice chunks.. and thick.

Another good use for xanthan gum-
Egg whites, baking powder, vanilla protein powder and xanthan make sone pretty decent protein pancakes. Almost pure protein as opposed to the packaged stuff that usually has quite a few carbs

Damn this thread turned into a gold mine. Can the xanthan gum be brought in store

Add more Caseine and less whey
Or
like mentioned use carton egg whites instead of water or milk.
Adding a nut butter or avocado will add alot of calories quick

UC-II collagen powder??
Might get some joint benefits...

-------

UC-II administration has been reported to be more effective than the most frequently used glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate supplements in joint health studies that were done with humans and animals. UC-II can alleviate inflammatory T-cell response and activate T-regulatory cells via its oral tolerance mechanism, which eventually may reduce the cartilage damage. While NSAIDs have been shown to induce several side effects, including GI bleeding, along with the renal and hepatic dysfunction causing problems, in the long run, it is obvious that a safe and effective therapy is needed. In order to shed light to the true mechanism of action that UC-II takes place in the articular cartilage, along with an intention to bring better insights to the joint repair mechanisms, the techniques such as immunohistochemically staining and the unchecked gene expression of peptides related to cartilage metabolism should be performed in the experimental small animal models of OA. In the current literature, UC-II has been suggested as a safe and effective supplement for joint health both for humans and animals. It has been and can further be used standalone or as an adjuvant therapy with drugs in the OA management of those suffering companion animals.
Where do you get the uc ii powder from though?
What I was able to find is caps in around 40mgs of uc2 and that is in 🇬🇧
May order some of this delivered to elsewhere in Europe though

Does the xanthan gum have to be belnded in with a blender to do anything? I added 1 tsp to almond milk, an egg, and casien and shook to mix it. Didn't seem to thicken it up at all.

Does the xanthan gum have to be belnded in with a blender to do anything? I added 1 tsp to almond milk, an egg, and casien and shook to mix it. Didn't seem to thicken it up at all.
Yes

I think xanthan gum kinda works by friction , the longer you blend the thicker it gets . It can get gummy really quick. If you use too much , like more than half a tsp that shit won't even go down the drain . I'm not a fan . You can YouTube " protein ice cream " and see all these so called anabolic chef's use it . Less water more ice and frozen fruit in a blender works bro

A whole egg, or two (depending on type and size), has usually been my go to.

I don’t prescribe to the “cholesterol intake equals cholesterol levels” ideology.

Not necessarily a blender but a shaker bottle with the wire ball works too. A spoon doesn’t really do it.
It does take time. The longer it sits the thicker it gets

Just pour a little bit of the powder in with your protein. They have pistachio, banana, cheese cake, vanilla, choc. An entire package is only like 20-25g of carbs and you only need about 1/4 package to make great protein pudding

Or, you can make actual bowl of pudding.....
An entire package....20-27g carbs
2-4 scoops whey(casein will be too thick), depending on falvor, texture, preference - 50-100g protein, miniscule fat and carbs
2 cups Fairlife skim milk.....24g protein, 12g carbs
75-124g+ protein
35-45g carbs
trace fats

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner