advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Things You Have Always Wanted To Learn...

guitar, Savate, Kalis Illustisimo, Dancing, I'd like to do more shooting with my father (I specifically like shooting handguns), Judo, more BJJ and rock climbing to name a few... too much stuff to learn!

This. The most fun way to learn a language is to practice it with native speakers of that language who do not speak English. Those people may or may not be hard to find.

If you are an English speaker, it is very easy to find native speakers of any language to converse with. Get skype headset, and there are literally thousands of people who want to learn English and will help you with their language.

Just do a google for something like Skype language exchange or things in that vein and you'll find it very easily. There are a lot of companies that try to charge for this, don't fall for it as there are thousands of people who want this and there is no reason to pay a middle man for something you can easily arrange yourself.

A lot of people know enough English to converse and get the ball rolling for the two of you. I have personally used this and plan to again in the future. Very valuable to have someone correcting you during the learning process, and you help them also as English has much slang and contradictions that you can smooth out for them. This is the best use of modern technology that I have ever enjoyed tbh, other than available lists of people from whom to buy dvd's. It's nice to converse, make a friend, and learn a lot about a culture at the same time.

There are quite a few times that I encountered people who are so intrigued by American culture that they were already proficient in English, they just wanted to talk to an American, and were willing to essentially be a free tutor just for the conversation. A lot of good people out there.

Last edited:
Learn MMA and a new language or 2. I'd also travel if I had the money.

Good thread. I'm an extremely curious person by nature and love to learn. For instance, if I hear of something I'm unfamiliar with, I'll go home and research it. I also take notes on everything and read over them from time to time.

Me:
1- cpa- taking classes now about 20% completed (already have an econ degree)
2- mba
3- cfa (note 100% sure on this)
4- I want to have at least 1 amateur MMA fight (about to start muay thai again)
5- would love to do rally car racing
6- how to build/home improvement (want to build a storage shed; redo garage flooring; etc)
7- want to climb a relatively big mountain (not everest... but a big one)
8- want to learn more about the stock market (I'm a very active us equities swing trader right now; would like to get into the asain mkts too)
9- When I get older I'd like to live on a big property and raise/breed some sort of animal and sell them or something. Maybe chickens or rabbits or dogs. Seems like fun.
10- website development. I'd like to learn how to create a website so that I could make money off it (I have lots of good ideas but no technical skills or the time to put them into effect... a lot of my ideas I've seen they actually developed a few years later... kinda cool but also frustrating lol)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws